GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
other than the fact that we now know he is likely guilty of killing his 7 year old niece, can you tell me exactly what it is that makes you say he clearly looks like a twisted evil freak that should have never been allowed around children?

thank you.

I'm another person who would like know to why you think he is a twisted evil freak? My son had a time when he adopted that look. He is now at Harvard working on a phd.

I really feel this will be ruled accidental killing/manslaughter. I feel like he was playing with her and dropped her on her head and something horrible happened when she landed. :(

Respectfully, LE is pretty good (not perfect of course) at determining when injuries appear to be accidental or not. So far I've been impressed with LE in this case. I find it hard to believe that they would go straight for a 1st degree murder charge if they thought it might just be an accident.

I really feel this will be ruled accidental killing/manslaughter. I feel like he was playing with her and dropped her on her head and something horrible happened when she landed. :(

He is not a doctor. Seems like with no training, the assumption would be to get her help ASAP. Like a broken neck or something, you would think
Knocked out or something. How long would he have waited before deciding to dispose of the body? The window is about 2 hours. I'm just not buying accident. I'm also not buying much smarts either.

In my opinion with them looking at charging him with Murder in the first degree, I do not believe that LE feels this was an unreported accident that was covered up...This is solely my opinion. I know we as normal human beings cannot conceive how this happens, but there is no lack of bad people out there, all you have to do is watch the news and follow WebSleuths to figure that out. I hope your right and this was an accident...but the rush to first degree murder charges make me think different...:( This is just my OPINION...

I will wait for COD before I say what I think. :stormingmad:

I don't think this was an accidental death at all. I'm more at Austin Sigg, Tyler Holder level of disgust right now.

But, I will wait.:blushing:

I haven't been here longer than a couple days, so I'm not as used to this as you all are. I want this to be an accident and it hasn't been proven otherwise as yet. Why not call an ambulance or notify LE if it was an accident? Maybe he freaked out and just wanted it (and her) to disappear instead of dealing with it. I don't know. I want it to be an accident.

I haven't been here longer than a couple days, so I'm not as used to this as you all are. I want this to be an accident and it hasn't been proven otherwise as yet. Why not call an ambulance or notify LE if it was an accident? Maybe he freaked out and just wanted it (and her) to disappear instead of dealing with it. I don't know. I want it to be an accident.

I understand your feelings, TF. I don't think we ever really get used to it. I don't, but it's a kind of sad acceptance after following so many heartbreaking cases.

There are cases that have happy endings, though. They are rare, but they do happen and they will put the biggest smile on your face when they happen.

why wouldn't he call an ambulance if it was an accident.

In many rural areas it is faster to drive towards the hospital then to wait for an ambulance. It is pretty common from my experience to meet patients on the road in many rural areas. Maybe he placed her in the car, planned to call on the way, realized she had passed away, and freaked out and made a series of stupid choices after that. IMOO.

I'm another person who would like know to why you think he is a twisted evil freak? My son had a time when he adopted that look. He is now at Harvard working on a phd.

Thanks! I appreciate you sticking up for those with alternative looks. Many of us have posted about looks, stereotypes and generalizations, and our very successful children who once or do have the "look". PSA-EMO hair...a gateway into crime...LOL.

In many rural areas it is faster to drive towards the hospital then to wait for an ambulance. It is pretty common from my experience to meet patients on the road in many rural areas. Maybe he placed her in the car, planned to call on the way, realized she had passed away, and freaked out and made a series of stupid choices after that. IMOO.

I don't know which direction the hospital is in but this is possible as well. I guess time will tell but I don't think he did this purposefully...I really don't :(

Willow's nightgown/oversized shirt was not found immediately in the house when she was discovered missing. I wonder where it was found in the house and if it was in a place that her uncle may have tried to hide it (possible evidence).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I also do not believe for a second that LE thought she really went on an adventure to find a frog RE Movie. She was almost 8 years old, that is something a 3 or 4 year old would do, not a 7, almost 8 year old. I think they knew the whole time something bad happened, they just needed help in finding her body.

They kept saying they don't "suspect" foul play. What if that is true because they didn't suspect it, they already knew it?

How long is all of this going to take with regard to specifics being released? What's the normal amount of time?

I agree with you it could be an accident or a situation that spiraled out of control. Bad things happen and people sometimes make a series of even poorer decisions in succession after that. The snowball effect. We need to see what the COD (cause of death) was and go from there. But, given everything I see on social media about this guy, unless he snapped, there is nothing to indicate or foreshadow this situation would occur or he was capable of this. To make a general statement, I don't believe his haircut, clothing choices, music choices, game choices, GED, or anything predisposes him to kill a child...respectfully IMOO (in my own opinion). Hang in there, these cases are tough!

How long does it take for a coroner to tell the cause of death? It's a coroner right?

Nothing about him gave any clue IMO. To me it's either he was abusing her and she threatened to tell, or he acted on a desire to know what it's like to kill. Either way, his hair, music, games etc had nothing to do with it, IMO.

The thing that makes me lean towards NOT an accident is I believe mom last saw her in her purple night shirt. If that's true, why was it found in the house? What if anything was she wearing when found?

Yes, the shirt was found long after it should have been, but there has been no specific reason stated for that.

Like I said, what if he was hanging her upside-down, playing with her...noticed that she had nothing on except an oversized shirt and undies, and said "Uhh Willow, go put something on your body if you want to play upside down." (because clearly her oversized shirt would have gone up over her head and she'd be hanging there with nothing on..and he knew that was inappropriate) and sent her to her room to change. She obliged...and came back out in clothes.

It's possible...nothing to the contrary has been said.

TOTALLY speculating here but geez...I really think something like this happened.

sure of course they can, and other people can politely inquire of them to explain their opinions or elaborate.

just having a discussion, not trying to imply anyone is not entitled to their opinion.

I don't know how to say this, but when people criticize others who offer an opinion on here, it seems like bullying and trying to imply that others have an inferior view of things.

It is not a free and open discussion, IMHO, when someone's opinion is denigrated. I feel like I am doing that right now because I cannot think of a different way to say it.

But when I feel badly when someone is denigrated on here, I wonder how the person who it is happening to feels .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member