GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry going off topic but any time a kiddo goes missing and s/he is small for their age it seems as if blame is thrown at the parents for lack of feeding them healthy. My daughter will be 8 in Nov. She is 3'9 and 42 lbs . She has always been smaller. She was still wearing some of her 3-6 months clothes when she was a yr old. People would be rude enough to stop me and tell me I was doing something wrong causing her to be so tiny. Never mind the fact that most of these people also thought I was a teen mom even though I was 25 b/c of my size. I see nothing wrong with Willow's size. I have kids going both ways. My son is a monster compared to some of the kids in his Kindergarten class. Most kids come to his shoulders. I give him a yr or 2 and he will be eye level to me if he keeps growing at this rate.

Willow seems like she was a girl who fluttered or danced all over the place instead of walk. I bet she was a girl on the move most of the time with a high metabolism that kept her on the smaller size too.

I do not think anyone has said anything about Willow's size. I think the remark about the cereal having zero calories is because it was an imaginary bowl of cereal.

Oh thought you mean downstairs on this site on a scanner site.

My bad! It was comments that mom and uncle allegedly said about going downstairs. (They live in a one story slab home)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

In the Monday Effingham Daily News Grandpa is quoted as saying when he got home from Texas Monday evening he was not allowed to talk to his son and only briefly to his daughter. Yet on Tuesday when he did the TV interviews he tells the story of the accident/panic/ incident. How did the Grandfather find out what had happened. I am pretty sure no family member had contact with Justin during the day Tuesday. Did he receive a call while on the way home from Texas? Sorry I have not linked the EDN story but it was Mondays edition.

I've been following this case from the beginning, but I don't usually post much on the forums. I started websleuths back with Elizabeth and Lyric last year. Dylan Redwine. and now many more. I'm here just to bear witness, like someone posted upthread a bit. It's important to speak the truth about the horror of what happens and stand up for these beautiful children. E & L was my first case and I cried so hard when they found them. I was just in total shock, though of course I knew intellectually that's how it usually goes, I felt just devastated when it happened. Now, it doesn't crush me like that, I just feel resolved to be strong and stay. but of course, it is always so terrible. I just think, "Ok baby. I am not leaving. I will listen to this story. I will not let you be forgotten."

R.I.P. Willow. Such a beautiful name and beautiful child.

I watched the press conference. It's a good thing Justin confessed because those cops looked clueless. They didn't look like they even considered the original lie. State attorney says someone has to know they are lying to lie. What the hell does that mean? Officer basically says that it doesn't matter about mom lying, the point was to find Willow. Well, it made finding her a bit more difficult with a complete farce being told from the beginning. Lets pose this scenario only to consider that it could be a big deal. What if mom found a guy who liked her son but not her daughter. Mom knows her brother is a loose cannon and tells him that she is going out for the night and he can do anything he wants with her, as long as she is dead when she gets back. He gets caught and figures he can take all the blame and not implicate another person if he can take the wrap. I mean damn, why the hell did she not just lie, but made up an intricate story that put LE in a completly wrong place?

From the get go, didn't LE say they did not suspect foul play?

This is just my own opinion.

I just wonder, if Willow hadn't been found so soon, if her mother would've ever corrected her statement of when she last saw Willow. How long was she going to stick to her story of seeing Willow that Sunday morning? I'm sorry to bring this up because the Mom is not a suspect, but it was a lie and it makes a big difference in a search. Somebody needs to speak up and clear this up asap, IMO.

Has somebody mapped the new address?? This is getting weirder....

I tried, but cannot seem to find the house that is attached to that address, I would like to see how close it is to the two other crime scenes.

Also, cannot get the link to work...grrrr

I apologize if this has been answered. Someone asked up thread if there was a way to check for any previous court records in Illinois. Some counties do have court records on line. You need to search for the (county name) circuit clerk's office page and then look for a records search button.

Here is Effingham County http://www.co.effingham.il.us/circuitclerk.html . The only records that show for JD is the charges filed re Willow's murder.

jmo

Can you maybe paraphrase? I can't seem to get to that site right now.

Me either. :scared:

I think that they have some bandwidth issues. It's a local site. Also, does anyone know where these walmart photos are coming from?

TIA

I hope I'm doing this right. I still can't get out of my mind that he left for work an hour early. Could it be that Willow's body was still in his car or at the third crime scene (it's practically right next door to his house)? Check out the route from his house to Starbucks and compare it to the maps above. Is it just me or does his possible route to work go right by the location where she was discovered?

willow.gif

I am new posting but have been following several cases. Thank you guys for all that you do! IMO he thought of the story to cover his bases and get "all ducks in a row" before they found that poor sweet baby! I am behind in reading, almost caught up!

Agree and :Welcome1: to posting

Mom walking around wal mart with this Alex character from her Facebook page that looked like a creeped out Slash from Guns and Roses. Laughing. Smiling.

Can't even mourn for a day and not go to frickin Wally World. This abondoned house is really weird. Where the heck was the 3 year old boy the whole time? Can police arrest mom to wipe this smile off her face?! Is she going out in public to keep up appearances? A third scene. Wow. That poster with the upstairs question really spotted that one.

I have three daughters. If anything happened to one of mine I'd be bereft. I don't think I'd ever smile again. I can't understand how some parents act so nonchalant! Dylan Redwine's father struck me similar. His mother was devastated, completely, from the moment he went missing, his father seems like he couldn't care less. What is up with these people?

I am new posting but have been following several cases. Thank you guys for all that you do! IMO he thought of the story to cover his bases and get "all ducks in a row" before they found that poor sweet baby! I am behind in reading, almost caught up!

:welcome:

Glad you joined us!

Am I the only one who doesn't sleep with a weapon handy? I've honestly never even thought about it.

i have four boys at home, one has a shotgun in his room. (hes 20!)... hubby works 24 hour shifts... 911 would take much longer to get here than it takes me to pick up my pistol. im 5'6" 100 lbs... i have a rottie that sleeps inside and a lab that sleeps outside... i take no chances!

i dont want to be a thread on websleuths.

Respectfully,if she did the responsible thing, then why did she lie to LE? I mean, she is such a great mom that she had her brother babysit while she went out all night. He is an adult. So why lie about Sunday morning? The official LE statement was that the murder happened Saturday night.

<modsnip>

Yes, exactly. Why the lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members