GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see a link to what you read that said no signs of sexual battery. Please? :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I believe it was in the autopsy report :/

His avatar is wearing BDU's. I know that I read that he had tried to enlist in the Navy? I wonder what happened with that, if he was still in DEP, or had been rejected, or if he gave up on it.

And if was rejected, why? Usually, they take you down to MEPS before you start DEP, and that's where they give you the physical tests, etc...

Pretty curious about that, and when he was considering enlisting.

6 ' 6 " in the Navy? Oh my aching back!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

200941720744_zps8b5ed4a2.gif
Enough already. Bedside weapons might be a good topic for a thread in the Jury Room, but it's OT in this one.

This is what Bessie said and talking guns is a quick way to getting a thread shut down. :twocents:

why do people say this? i keep seeing it lately and i dont get it... clue me in, please?!

If we start posting stuff from not MSM that is sensational, not objective, etc. it can re-victimize victims. That article posted is questionable. Basically even talking about the mother, unless LE says she is a suspect, is a big no-no on WS. WS is victim friendly. Right now, the mother lost her child. They will shut down the thread if we start bashing people who are non-suspects and such.

I would love to see a link to what you read that said no signs of sexual battery. Please? :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I think maybe the confusion is that in the presser today, police would not confirm nor deny that Willow had been sexually assaulted. Maybe that is what is throwing people?

Has anyone seen or heard from Willow's maternal grandmother? Do we know if CD is still staying at her parents' home?

JD was the one who stated it was where they dumped cat litter. I'd really like to know why he felt that tidbit of information was imperative to his case. It seems to be that he is working on building up a defense. Everything "out of place" that he has stated thus far I can see a reason (sick reasons) for him sharing seemingly unrelated info...but the cat litter reference he made, I can't figure that one out. I would like to know why he felt it was important to mention that that was where they dumped the kitty litter.

To he or she who shall remain nameless, thank you for your blunt private message reminding me that this is about Willow, not me and my feelings. I DO appreciate you having the fortitude to do that - I needed a kick in the pants and I am typing this publicly to keep myself accountable. This is about the missing, not about me. I was wrong - very sorry.

Sorry I am way behind in catching up but wanted to respond to this point. Apologies if someone else beat me to the punch. Re: the cat litter. There may be two possible reasons JD wanted to mention this. I believe it was probably found on her body and I know from research in my job that cat litter can be used for two things: soaking up liquid (i.e. blood) and making meth. Explaining that this pile of sticks is also a cat poo pile gives him another "out" - in his mind - for any evidence that might pop up.

The community is to be commended on its response to searching for a missing child.

However after watching this afternoon's press conference, & my confidence level has gone poof!. We will thank all the agencies & searchers & take a bow for Willow having been found & having a suspect in custody. OK, but what about the questions the reporters asked that we have been asking all along: LE was misled (by a very close family member) about what really happened Sunday morning. Duh, that is important. Everything is important. Willow deserves the whole truth be told.

Now I am off to read the probable cause document.

Sorry I am way behind in catching up but wanted to respond to this point. Apologies if someone else beat me to the punch. Re: the cat litter. There may be two possible reasons JD wanted to mention this. I believe it was probably found on her body and I know from research in my job that cat litter can be used for two things: soaking up liquid (i.e. blood) and making meth. Explaining that this pile of sticks is also a cat poo pile gives him another "out" - in his mind - for any evidence that might pop up.

Meth? Oh my geez!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

If we start posting stuff from not MSM that is sensational, not objective, etc. it can re-victimize victims. That article posted is questionable. Basically even talking about the mother, unless LE says she is a suspect, is a big no-no on WS. WS is victim friendly. Right now, the mother lost her child. They will shut down the thread if we start bashing people who are non-suspects and such.

Well, of course I agree with that, but LE has officially stated a scenario that is very inconsistent (and I am being kind) with what CD stated to police.

So inasmuch as LE has released both scenarios and is charging the suspect based on one and not the other, are we not permitted to at least discuss why an innocent person would lie to police? Not sleuthing or posting rumors, just the conflicting statements as confirmed by the POLICE?

I think maybe the confusion is that in the presser today, police would not confirm nor deny that Willow had been sexually assaulted. Maybe that is what is throwing people?

I agree.

I think JD's story about masturbating in the bathroom is to cover up what he did to Willow...possibly in the bathroom. jmo

The thing is, a lot of times LE & the DA will be very close-mouthed about questions of sexual assault of victims until final charges are filed out of respect for the victims & the families. I can remember quite a few cases in which a sexual assault was suspected and all but sure but not confirmed until a full case was prepared against the perp (Elizabeth Smart comes to mind, we all KNEW that had to be why we took her, still it was a shock to read the actual charges.)

And you know what, I'm OK with that--hold the perp on the charges you KNOW you can substantiate so as to prevent release on bond, build the case, then hit him or her with everything you can prove.

The sad truth is, it is not always in the best interests of justice for LE/prosecutors to show all their cards right at the beginning of an investigation.

It was sad to read about Willow's mum carrying on her daily business, laughing and even smiling :( I am wondering what sort of life Willow had before her murder, poor girl.

If this is true, I attribute it to nerves. Based on the lies she has told already, I'm surprised she has not been charged with something yet.

Seriously, do people toss used cat litter in their yard?

Have we determined whether or not disclosurenewsonline is a credible source or not? It doesn't seem to be in some things (Elvis? Aliens?), but their newest on Willow almost appears credible... (By almost, I mean... it actually does, IMO)

Bessie has said no, she's our final word.

From the get go, didn't LE say they did not suspect foul play?

I said this before but I'm going to say it again because, well because I want to. I think the reason they kept saying they didn't suspect foul play, or we don't think foul play is a factor here, etc...is because they had no reason to suspect something they already knew. I also think the Princess and the Frog movie being why she ran off, was something he wanted to tell the public to keep JD in town, and not let him run off by hearing them say they knew something happened, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx