GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Monday Effingham Daily News Grandpa is quoted as saying when he got home from Texas Monday evening he was not allowed to talk to his son and only briefly to his daughter. Yet on Tuesday when he did the TV interviews he tells the story of the accident/panic/ incident. How did the Grandfather find out what had happened. I am pretty sure no family member had contact with Justin during the day Tuesday. Did he receive a call while on the way home from Texas? Sorry I have not linked the EDN story but it was Mondays edition.

:wagon:

Wow.
Ok everybody be careful...I do not want to see this thread shut down please!!!!

Is disclosurenewsonline.com considered to be a legitimate mainstream news source?

I was wondering that as well. That was why I didn't post anything from it. LOL. That article is pretty judging and damning.

200941720744_zps8b5ed4a2.gif
Enough already. Bedside weapons might be a good topic for a thread in the Jury Room, but it's OT in this one.

For the poster that asked... a town person was following her around Walmart and trying to hear her conversation. I guess that person took pics.

I apologize it is Tuesday Effingham Daily News " I think it is an abduction but not for ransom" DeRyke complained he was not allowed to see his son and was only able to speak to his daughter briefly. "I believe they are treating my family members as suspects, including myself" So if he didnt speak to Justin how does he know what happened? And is so eager to share in TV interviews on Tuesday afternoon. Who told him what happened I assume LE would not share that how would mom know she stood by her story.

i have four boys at home, one has a shotgun in his room. (hes 20!)... hubby works 24 hour shifts... 911 would take much longer to get here than it takes me to pick up my pistol. im 5'6" 100 lbs... i have a rottie that sleeps inside and a lab that sleeps outside... i take no chances!

i dont want to be a thread on websleuths.

You could be my (much skinnier) twin!

There was another recent case where disclosure news broke a lot of stories. I can't think of the names, but it was a younger guy and girl who were camping and were killed? Someone help me out here?

Eta: Jacob Wheeler & Jessica Evans

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I am new posting but have been following several cases. Thank you guys for all that you do! IMO he thought of the story to cover his bases and get "all ducks in a row" before they found that poor sweet baby! I am behind in reading, almost caught up!

Welcome BlueyesNC!

23_50_5.gif
Glad you joined.

I'm sure that after Justin confessed he was allowed to talk to his dad and then his dad passed along his story to the media.

Article also reads that officer would not comment whether Willow was sexually assaulted. I know I read previously there were no signs of sex battery. I don't know what to believe with these good ole boys in khaki

I would love to see a link to what you read that said no signs of sexual battery. Please? :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Surely this guy can't be that smart in the time period it took to do this, to cover all his bases like this? Unless this was premeditated far longer than what we are being led to believe...and he planned this over time?

I am thinking along those lines, too..

what gave me the "Aha" moment was when he added the detail about kitty litter...

I imagine he thought of using that as a way to absorb fluids... And had thought of this prior to Saturday night...

(Note: I know there are other details which may indicate that this had been, at least, thought about prior... But,the kitty litter... In its randomness at face value.. Makes me think about it more.)

And... Since this event led to murder... I have suspicions that there had been other inappropriate activities he indulged in with poor Willow over a period of time that finally escalated to this final, heinous event...

All.. JMO

I apologize it is Tuesday Effingham Daily News " I think it is an abduction but not for ransom" DeRyke complained he was not allowed to see his son and was only able to speak to his daughter briefly. "I believe they are treating my family members as suspects, including myself" So if he didnt speak to Justin how does he know what happened? And is so eager to share in TV interviews on Tuesday afternoon. Who told him what happened I assume LE would not share that how would mom know she stood by her story.

Excellent point

Disclosure tells the stories that local mainstream daily or
weekly news products refuse or are afraid to tell because they
are beholden to their advertisers and to the local officials, from
which they are spoon fed their information instead of going out
and getting the information the hard way—by real
investigation

Not MSM

His avatar is wearing BDU's. I know that I read that he had tried to enlist in the Navy? I wonder what happened with that, if he was still in DEP, or had been rejected, or if he gave up on it.

And if was rejected, why? Usually, they take you down to MEPS before you start DEP, and that's where they give you the physical tests, etc...

Pretty curious about that, and when he was considering enlisting.

Wow.
Ok everybody be careful...I do not want to see this thread shut down please!!!!

why do people say this? i keep seeing it lately and i dont get it... clue me in, please?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx