GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, do people toss used cat litter in their yard?

I knew someone that threw it in their refuse container. The kind you throw old food and stuff in and turn it to make mulch.
Cannot think of the correct wording ...
Gross!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

The community is to be commended on its response to searching for a missing child.

However after watching this afternoon's press conference, & my confidence level has gone poof!. We will thank all the agencies & searches & take a bow for Willow having been found & having a suspect in custody. OK, but what about the questions the reporters asked that we have been asking all along: LE was misled (by a very close family member) about what really happened Sunday morning. Duh, that is important. Everything is important. Willow deserves the whole truth be told.

Now I am off to read the probable cause document.

I believe we will get the whole story, eventually. This is an on going investigation. Watson is a rural community and the only thing that moves fast in Illinois rural communities is gossip and why I think LE will avoid questions that may lead to any charges. jmo

Well, of course I agree with that, but LE has officially stated a scenario that is very inconsistent (and I am being kind) with what CD stated to police.

So inasmuch as LE has released both scenarios and is charging the suspect based on one and not the other, are we not permitted to at least discuss why an innocent person would lie to police? Not sleuthing or posting rumors, just the conflicting statements as confirmed by the POLICE?

I agree so much. This is whole thing is very inconsistent and very strange. My point was more about using the article to confirm certain notions many of us have about the mom. That article was really questionable, so it is more an issue of if information from that source is legit to post here (or is it more like posting stuff from Facebook). The HA case was recently shut down, so my point was they can and will if we start using information that could be heresy, insensitive to victims, and sharing it as proof this thread gets closed. Respectfully and IMOO. :twocents:

Seriously, do people toss used cat litter in their yard?

Oh, I once lived in a rental house owned by some dear friends of mine that had previously been occupied by the daughter of the pastor of their church and I COULD TELL YOU SOME TALES! Some people will throw ANYTHING out in their yard. We cleaned up a bit of the backyard just so we could use it and the number of used 'disposable' diapers there could have filled a landfill. When we moved out we had scrubbed the whole house down with bleach (basically out of necessity!) and cleaned out at least the visible parts of the yard and our friends fell on our necks weeping with gratitude.

Well, we were newlyweds and wanted to live in the country, and other than that the house and land were beautiful. :)

My bad! It was comments that mom and uncle allegedly said about going downstairs. (They live in a one story slab home)

Has it been proven that the house is on a slab and does not have a basement? Houses are described differently in various parts of the country. In many areas a one story house, could have a full finished basement. The basement often contains a "family room" or a "rec" room with the TV and various other forms of entertainment.

Is there a place where we can find out in what locations he has resided in the past? I can't shake this feeling that this isn't his first rodeo.

Thankfully * god did I just type that * I guess I can't think of a better word. But what I want to say is this was probably his first. He does not fit the serial type from what I can piece together IMO. This may have been a jumping off point and, thank goodness, he was stopped.

Has it been proven that the house is on a slab and does not have a basement? Houses are described differently in various parts of the country. In many areas a one story house, could have a full finished basement. The basement often contains a "family room" or a "rec" room with the TV and various other forms of entertainment.

I think the only way to confirm would be to look at property records or MLS maybe? It has not been confirmed if it is a single-story or two-story. Upstairs and downstairs...Driving us all mad.

Has it been proven that the house is on a slab and does not have a basement? Houses are described differently in various parts of the country. In many areas a one story one, could have a full finished basement. The basement often contains a "family room" or a "rec" room with the TV and various other forms of entertainment.

I saw it stated on a site earlier today. I think it's a double wide on a slab from what I saw on TV.
Also when I Google the address ...
The street view shows a house at 143 Circle Drive .... call me confused!

Can someone check on Zillow or a similar site? I can't get it to load on my phone!

Sorry I am way behind in catching up but wanted to respond to this point. Apologies if someone else beat me to the punch. Re: the cat litter. There may be two possible reasons JD wanted to mention this. I believe it was probably found on her body and I know from research in my job that cat litter can be used for two things: soaking up liquid (i.e. blood) and making meth. Explaining that this pile of sticks is also a cat poo pile gives him another "out" - in his mind - for any evidence that might pop up.

Hmm. The meth thing again...ice, right? Keep seeing that "Ice" thing....

I do not think anyone has said anything about Willow's size. I think the remark about the cereal having zero calories is because it was an imaginary bowl of cereal.

Exactly!! I'm not a fan of giving misinformation to the police when a child is missing. At the time the mother said she gave her child a bowl of cereal, the child was actually dead and thrown away like trash. So much for the bowl of cereal.

I agree so much. This is whole thing is very inconsistent and very strange. My point was more about using the article to confirm certain notions many of us have about the mom. That article was really questionable, so it is more an issue of if information from that source is legit to post here (or is it more like posting stuff from Facebook). The HA case was recently shut down, so my point was they can and will if we start using information that could be heresy, insensitive to victims, and sharing it as proof this thread gets closed. Respectfully and IMOO. :twocents:

Agreed and right you are!

It has already been confirmed about 10?ish pages ago or so that the home is on a slab, yes. I'm sorry, I looked for you and could not find the link, but someone has gone on some sort of real estate already and the house is on a slab...or was at the time the real estate site entered it into their system.

Hi everyone, Im not caught up at all still back at about 3pm today. Just want to post a quick message to all the new posters. First WELCOME !!! Glad your here.

When I first came to WS i stumbled across the site while sluething a local case. I got sucked in fast. The second case I followed was Zahra Baker, I was one of the few that believed her father didnt do anything to her other than being a out of touch parent. I voiced my opinion and although the majority didnt agree with me I never felt like I was being personally attacked. Not everyone here will always agree with what you have to say but it would be a pretty boring place to hang out if they did. this is a very respectable group of people and I personally am proud to be a member here. I also dont go by # of posts because the more im here the less I post. Mostly because im old and slow and by the time I think I need to post someone has said what I was thinking anyway. I hope you will give us a chance and stick around !!!

I also call BS on the stick impellment, Hes sure covering his behind with the way he said it went down. It seems to me he thought this through pretty well so I call premeditation MOO

My only issue here is that he is pretty bright at least he has gone to university etc. so isn't a taylor holder, and he has confessed to 1st degree murder. Just the act of killing her in a planned way for whatever reason is 1st degree, even if you believe his story.

So he didn't come up with something that could lead to a lesser included, he came up with 1st degree murder. Its why i think there is a lot of truth in his story, if anything he left out sexual assault

I think he listed Devry technical college and another online 'university' ... not exactly what we think of as higher learning in terms of the educational totem pole

JMO

I said this before but I'm going to say it again because, well because I want to. I think the reason they kept saying they didn't suspect foul play, or we don't think foul play is a factor here, etc...is because they had no reason to suspect something they already knew. I also think the Princess and the Frog movie being why she ran off, was something he wanted to tell the public to keep JD in town, and not let him run off by hearing them say they knew something happened, etc.

In my experience with cases here, the more LE claim they don't suspect foul play, the more they actually do suspect foul play. It's like they are trying to reassure the perps through the media that they are not looking at them. ;)

MOO

I believe the 2 story house is on the east side of RT 37
During the day Monday while waiting for the search to begin you heard a lot of discussion amongst searchers questioning every aspect of the Mothers early stories as to what happened,

I have a hinky feeling the locals have knowledge of this house and possible activity associated with it.
JMO

<modsnip>

Ouch.
No... Threads get shut down when TOS is violated.

Spoke to a friend in the Legal Community and they told me they Investigation was ongoing involving the family from almost the first hour. The no foul play line was to make dumb people feel comfortable and maybe do more dumb things

I believe the 2 story house is on the east side of RT 37
During the day Monday while waiting for the search to begin you heard a lot of discussion amongst searchers questioning every aspect of the Mothers early stories as to what happened,

Luther, are you a local?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member