GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hinky feeling the locals have knowledge of this house and possible activity associated with it.
JMO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Yep yep yep yep yep. Saw stuff I can't link and yep yep yep. IMO, of course. :twocents:

Spoke to a friend in the Legal Community and they told me they Investigation was ongoing involving the family from almost the first hour. The no foul play line was to make dumb people feel comfortable and maybe do more dumb things

:( poor Willow

I think the only way to confirm would be to look at property records or MLS maybe? It has not been confirmed if it is a single-story or two-story. Upstairs and downstairs...Driving us all mad.

It was confirmed earlier by a poster who posted the property records search link. You can look it up yourself here...

http://propertyinquiry.co.effingham.il.us/

Windstorm - Yes I am

I've got a friend originally from that area that contacted me about this case Monday morning. She no longer lives there, but went back today for the vigil.

Are you where you can confirm or deny what appears to be 3rd crime scene?

Is there a way to tag this post? To keep people straight on the fact that the home had no stairs?

I think a mod can make it a sticky. Problem is, not many peeps preface a thread visit with a trip to stickyland. Myself included. :blushing:

If you wee one involved in searching then thank you Luther

:moo:Dang it, now I have to sit on my hands. You know, ICE and all

I watched the press conference. It's a good thing Justin confessed because those cops looked clueless. They didn't look like they even considered the original lie. State attorney says someone has to know they are lying to lie. What the hell does that mean? Officer basically says that it doesn't matter about mom lying, the point was to find Willow. Well, it made finding her a bit more difficult with a complete farce being told from the beginning. Lets pose this scenario only to consider that it could be a big deal. What if mom found a guy who liked her son but not her daughter. Mom knows her brother is a loose cannon and tells him that she is going out for the night and he can do anything he wants with her, as long as she is dead when she gets back. He gets caught and figures he can take all the blame and not implicate another person if he can take the wrap. I mean damn, why the hell did she not just lie, but made up an intricate story that put LE in a completly wrong place?

Really? Following this case from the moment it broke, I thought this LE Department did an excellent job. They were proactive and took advantage of every resource available to them, including volunteers.

And the community of Watson should be commended also. I haven't seen community involvement like this since little Robert was reported missing after his mother and step-father beat him to death and threw him in the river near Boise.

LE and the community wanted to find a LIVING child and they worked their tails off to do it. I know for those of us that follow true crime it seems that crimes like this happen all the time, but in reality, I think it is pretty rare. LE did not initially suspect or expect to find out that a family member harmed this child.

I'm sure they are just as frustrated and disappointed as all of us to find out that this beautiful child was not safe in her own home. :(

Salem

Read this whole thread to get caught up. There is no way you just volunteer to a cop or anyone else you were watching *advertiser censored* and masturbating unless you thought your sperm may show up where it shouldn't. If he didn't sexually assault her I think he tried and then things turned violent when she fought back.

Im in Effingham not Watson, I saw that on disclosurenewsonline they have been pretty well on point on everything they have said so far. Have been many rumors but many have been true. Mom out drinking on Saturday night etc

Agreed. They got the arrest right well before other media.

Im in Effingham not Watson, I saw that on disclosurenewsonline they have been pretty well on point on everything they have said so far. Have been many rumors but many have been true. Mom out drinking on Saturday night etc

Thanks Luther and welcome to the boards

If you wee one involved in searching then thank you Luther

Wanted to go Sunday night but didnt, so went down Monday about 1. After about an hour we were told they were suspending till 5 due to heat. It was oppressive. At least 3 folks taken to hospital heat related. Went back about 4:15 to register. We were some of first and I know for a fact that over 900 had registered by 6:30. Had to turn them away could not handle the #;s and running out of daylight. volunteers who found her body had been turned away and stopped at area on their own.

Is there a way to tag this post? To keep people straight on the fact that the home had no stairs?

The only thing I do notice when I do a google map is there are at least 2 buildings on the property. There is a home in the back that could very well be 2 stories. The picture of the house we see on the news appears to be the street front home. IDK. My attachments button isn't working or I would post it.

http://goo.gl/maps/osBCZ

:canada::canada:
Nope. I'm in Canada. We prefer to dispatch our enemies in a more sporting manner ... knock em out with a hockey stick. :p

:canada::toast::leaf2::guitar:

Rock on, neighbor to the north! (Puts in mouth guard)

The Disclosure site is off-limits, that includes discussing things mentioned in the recent article. WS does not consider this a valid MSM source.

I think a mod can make it a sticky. Problem is, not many peeps preface a thread visit with a trip to stickyland. Myself included. :blushing:
I added a tag, (of all numbers) "#911 single story home".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx