Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #153 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When he got back to Indiana, he deleted several apps from his phones and put one of them in a microwave. Police were able to recover a great deal of information from his phones and other electronic devices.

I have one phone.
Is it normal to have multiple phones.
I had a work phone and a personal phone for a long time. Both belonged to me.

I was wondering how BG could not have been seen but by a couple of people and apparently not seen getting into a vehicle.

I wonder if he walked there from his house.

If so, he lived right along Bridge Creek which feeds into Deer Creek at the Monon Trail Bridge.

If he followed Bridge Creek from his house, he could pass under Route 25 and be basically undetected until he came up at the south end of the Monon Trail Bridge at the end of the bridge where the girls were.

He could have planned to march them down the hill to go to Bridge Creek but they ran and his plan was spoiled.

Here is a map I hammered out.

It's some work walking along a creek like that.. but there are always deer trails to make it easier.

View attachment 377425
Yes, makes sense. But what did he do about his wet, bloody clothes? How could he risk running into someone?

In the beginning, LE asked for the publics help identifying the driver of a vehicle that was parked at the old abandoned CPS/DFS Welfare Building. On the east side of CR 300 N, next to Hoosier Heartland Highway, between the hours of 12 to 5 on February 13th, 2017.

Quick question.. were their bodies moved and staged only? Not posed?
I was reading about Staging which is diff from Posing.

A large amount of blood was lost by the victims at the crime scene,” the agent writes. “Because of the nature of the victim’s wounds, it is nearly certain the perpetrator of the crime would have gotten blood on his person/clothing.”

The document says authorities also found that two articles of clothing from one of the girls “…was missing from the crime scene while the rest of their clothing was recovered. It also appeared the girls’ bodies were moved and staged.”

Yes, makes sense. But what did he do about his wet, bloody clothes? How could he risk running into someone?
Would be interested in knowing the views of those local/who have been there. But I don't believe the official trails up by the Monon High bridge were even that popular. I doubt many ever go down Bridge creek, particularly on a weekday where you're less likely to get hunters etc.

When he got back to Indiana, he deleted several apps from his phones and put one of them in a microwave. Police were able to recover a great deal of information from his phones and other electronic devices.

I have one phone.
normal for criminals and cheaters only imo

There was nothing in it that I can recall suggesting they'd found evidence of him distributing or being active in circles sharing the material.
Can't say it is proof of a large ring, but there WAS evidence of KAK distributing with others. One example was the EmilyAnne45 profile chatting with another "female name" profile, but it was actually a man and they were discussing & trading CSAM. This is on pages 42 & 43 of the transcripts.

Another example is on Page 11 of the transcript- it briefly talks about his "KIK chat 92 trading back and forth" and that being one example/reason for the child exploitation charges that KAK inquired about on page 10

So, there was definitely trading going on.

Edited to add: page #s

Edited (again) to add: screenshots for easier reading

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221102-100647_Google PDF Viewer.jpg
    Screenshot_20221102-100647_Google PDF Viewer.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20221102-100652_Google PDF Viewer.jpg
    Screenshot_20221102-100652_Google PDF Viewer.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20221102-100708_Google PDF Viewer.jpg
    Screenshot_20221102-100708_Google PDF Viewer.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I had this theory that KAK and RA had to be connected because the chances of the girls being catfished then murdered by someone else was so low.

But then I got to thinking, how many arrests for predator behavior we’ve seen in this area DN, JBC, etc then we have RL who needed a false alibi, was in the area at the time of the murders and as of right now we don’t know that he was involved.

So it doesn’t seem like a huge stretch that RA could have acted alone.

Quick question.. were their bodies moved and staged only? Not posed?
I was reading about Staging which is diff from Posing.
so what is the difference between "posing" and "staging"?

"Staging is defined as the purposeful alteration of the crime scene to make it appear to be something it is not. Posing means the positioning of a vic- tim's body—usually in a degrading position—for the offender's own pleasure or to shock the finder of the body "

I have one phone.
My guess is that there was a phone for each app so that nobody got confused about which device they were using on who.

Can't say it is proof of a large ring, but there WAS evidence of KAK distributing with others. One example was the EmilyAnne profile chatting with another "female name" profile, but it was a man and they were trading/discussing CSAM. This is on page 42 & 43 of the transcripts.

So, there WAS tradng/exchanging going on.
Page 11 of the transcript also talks about his "KIK chat 92 trading back and forth" and that being one example of his child exploitation charges that KAK inquired about on page 10

Edited to add page #s / cite source
Some of KAKs charges reflect this as well.

We don’t even know if this was a sexually motivated crime. From the sounds of it all we do know is it was violent in nature.

moo
I’ve always leaned against the idea of it being sexually motivated just because of how quick it was over.

Getting confirmation that he is short makes me wonder if someone earlier that day made a short joke and maybe the first time he passed the girls they were giggling like girls do and he assumed they were laughing at him and lashed out.

I know a few guys that do not have a good sense of humor about their height and I could see them getting violent. In fact, I verified one of them wasn’t in IN when the girls were murdered because he looked enough like the BG video that I thought about tipping him in.

<modsnip> A_shots account..KAK Communicating with her the same day or night before.. If this was in the city a big city ..maybe the fact of a coincidence would be less, but this is a small town. What are the odds? Slim.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve always leaned against the idea of it being sexually motivated just because of how quick it was over.

Getting confirmation that he is short makes me wonder if someone earlier that day made a short joke and maybe the first time he passed the girls they were giggling like girls do and he assumed they were laughing at him and lashed out.

I know a few guys that do not have a good sense of humor about their height and I could see them getting violent. In fact, I verified one of them wasn’t in IN when the girls were murdered because he looked enough like the BG video that I thought about tipping him in.

Yes I don’t rule out just plain old rage as the motivation for this crime.

I don't think that ties KK in to RA. I think it just tells us RA came onto the screen when things were heating up with KK. I have been thinking about why I want KK to be the link -- what are the odds that a child killer happens to meet up with two girls and kill them or the same day a catfishing CSAMer searches for a gas station nearby and plans to meet them? Then, I wonder whether I am just falling for the Just World Fallacy -- the thought of a team of predators is more appealing than the fact that a young girl could reasonably talking with or encountering two in the same day. A master plan behind this is a lot more comfortable than the fact that sometimes life is just random and cruel
I felt the same as you do. It just seemed too much of a stretch to connect the two. I remember in the first days of this case, rolling my eyes at the posters who said this was a catfishing situation gone wrong. Kudos to those posters, because they apparently got it right. I never buy the theory that there are more than one perp involved in these cases. Because it usually is only a single actor. And yet here I am believing that. And it took a lot to convince me. IMO.

The owner of JC’s Bar and Grill, Bob Matlock, said that RMA and his wife were regular customers who would often talk about the 2017 killings of Abby and Libby. “He would come in and we would always talk about the girls and everything. We would carry on conversations about it. He would say, you know, ‘It’s such a tragedy,’ and we’d say we felt sorry for the families and all that …”

Everyone who has commented on RMA to date has described him as being quiet, friendly, mild-mannered, kind etc. Matlock said, “I just couldn’t believe it when they said they arrested him. ‘Well, that can’t be the Rick we know.’ And then we come to find out it was … There wouldn’t have been any inkling to anyone that knew him that would expect him to do something like that.”

My overall impression is that the Delphi community is absolutely shocked. What an absolutely vile and disgusting excuse for a human being.

Bar owner: Delphi murder suspect sat by wanted poster, spoke about case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member