Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #153 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what happened. Previously we just heard from the LE Press Conference that RA was charged with "murder." LE did not specify which IL state statute he was charged under.

Once the Court posted the actual charges on the docket, we learned it was 35-4-1-1(2). 35-42-1-1 is the general section for murder. Under that statute, there is subsection (1) intentional and knowing murder; (2) felony murder; and (3) killing in connection with drug dealing.

Nothing changed or was downgraded. We are simply getting more accurate and detailed information as time goes on.
Talk to me like I'm 3. Murder section 2 is named felony murder? I thought it was just a section of the murder code. :)

That's not what happened. Previously we just heard from the LE Press Conference that RA was charged with "murder." LE did not specify which IL state statute he was charged under.

Once the Court posted the actual charges on the docket, we learned it was 35-4-1-1(2). 35-42-1-1 is the general section for murder. Under that statute, there is subsection (1) intentional and knowing murder; (2) felony murder; and (3) killing in connection with drug dealing.

Nothing changed or was downgraded. We are simply getting more accurate and detailed information as time goes on.
Thank you for that great explanation!

But why did they initially charge him with murder and then downgrade? That's troublesome.

I’m not sure they did… he’s charged under the murder statute - under subsection 2 rather than 1, but they’re both murder. When they finally announced his charges at the press conf it was “two counts of murder” & that’s still the charges. We just have a bit more detail now…. AFAIK

But tbh I haven’t been able to follow the news the past day so i might’ve missed something…

I think maybe the bodies were not that unrecognizable, but seeing the deer first caused the searchers to take a minute to realize that the bodies were also in view?
If an artery was cut and the heart was still pumping or they were stabbed and died slowly (with the heart pumping) esangiunation could occur. People do it to deer all the time and then mount them walls looking almost like their alive. Blood loss doesn't mean a mess

I’m not sure they did… he’s charged under the murder statute - under subsection 2 rather than 1, but they’re both murder. When they finally announced his charges at the press conf it was “two counts of murder” & that’s still the charges. We just have a bit more detail now…. AFAIK

But tbh I haven’t been able to follow the news the past day so i might’ve missed something…
It's just confusing because in other states felony murder is listed as a separate statute.
Fox 59 said the charges are felony murder. I wonder what it is called if you're charged under subsection 3?

I don’t think KK is involved in this or involved in finding RA. I would think if he was he would have chargers related to the murders on him and he doesn’t. Didn’t get a deal or anything. What makes sense to me is maybe RAs wife found something and turned him in. But I really don’t know.

I don’t think they’d be too worried about charging KAK cuz he’s already locked away for a long time. They can always bring charges against him later … no statute of limitations on murder.

TK however is a different story. I sorta figure he’s involved if KAK is, and he’s not in prison or anything like it. Really can’t imagine what’s going on there if the story is how it looked……

They downgraded to felony murder from what though? We don't have "felony murder" charges in Indiana. We have murder, which is a felony offense.
Well othets here and fox 59 both have said IN has felony murder. Then it was specified that it was a subsection. IN just trying to be different I guess. I don't know. Lol

I don’t think KK is involved in this or involved in finding RA. I would think if he was he would have chargers related to the murders on him and he doesn’t. Didn’t get a deal or anything. What makes sense to me is maybe RAs wife found something and turned him in. But I really don’t know.
There wouldn't be a rush to charge KK with more charges, he's facing 40 years for CP charges already. There might actually be more charges against KK but curiously his case has been sealed. Also, what are the odds two very sick creeps targeted the girls within 24 hours and they aren't connected?

I think he stayed in plain site and in the same town because he enjoyed it. Listening to all the rumours and even interacting with the family members of his victims. Possibly being part of the investigation in a certain way. He may have enjoyed talking to the locals about the crime he comitted getting satisfaction from them not knowing they were talking directly to the one that did it. Being in same room as his suspects drawing knowing it was himself
I agree with a lot of what you said. However I’m not sure if RA stayed for the reasons we may think he did.
We should also take into consideration that he didn’t speak much, at least not at the bar he frequented and perhaps other places, too.

On 4/22/19 when the YBG sketch was released there was a MSM article that said:
“The sketch released on Monday [4/22/19] was drawn by [Master Trooper Taylor] Bryant on Feb. 17, 2017, a few days after the victims' bodies were found. The picture was based on the description of a person who saw something that the person felt needed to be reported, according to Bryant.”
***Note that Master Trooper Bryant did not use the word, ‘witness’ to describe this person (who we now know is RMA).

MOO RMA has been on LE’s POI list from the get-(go). And if that indeed was the case, I would think that RMA may have felt that if he moved away it would have been (even) more suspicious.

Last edited:
According to ISP is 'Today is The Day' means to me BG is RA AND BG IS RA, I think this sorry is caught redhanded and I hope justice is served swiftly and succinctly. He is a monster to have killed these beautiful young girls in the prime of their life.

I had this theory that KAK and RA had to be connected because the chances of the girls being catfished then murdered by someone else was so low.

But then I got to thinking, how many arrests for predator behavior we’ve seen in this area DN, JBC, etc then we have RL who needed a false alibi, was in the area at the time of the murders and as of right now we don’t know that he was involved.

So it doesn’t seem like a huge stretch that RA could have acted alone.
The way the police are
responding makes me think RA acted alone. They have sealed everything to guard the case they have built so far, and of course they want there to be a connection.
But here is a guy who was on the trail that day talking to police a week later. Yet apparently not pushed as a POI.
MOO RA is masterful in working with everyone’s unconscious biases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1