Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #154 *Richard Allen Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO Relying on other prisoners to deliver justice is wrong.
Every prisoner need a hand up to better thinking and better morals, not to used for their violence for convenience. The jury needs to say guilty and the judge needs to impose the sentence for the parents and the citizens.

I agree with you and think there are several reasons why prison justice is very wrong:

- how can we teach our kids non-bullying in schools, if so often people support prison justice?

- in fact, it indicates lack of supervision on behalf of the prison guards

- poorer prisoners might be on receiving end

- in cases of wrongful conviction, the fact of prison justice might eventually end up in higher compensation

Posting for those who haven’t seen, this special aired today. Interview w DC.

I found it interesting that DC said he personally does want the probable cause released, but LE need just a bit of time, & the reasons for that will become clear. I believed him.

I've been reading multiple threads here on WS, including the Ashley Bush case (absolutely horrifying) & even the two defendants in the Ashley Bush case have attorneys who are commenting (well, really not commenting or not returning media calls).

I'm just totally floored & astounded that RA has not had an attorney assigned even though he apparently indicated he would get one on his own. This is such a high-profile case, I think it would be in his best interest as well as the court's best interest to assign him an attorney, even temporarily, who could be going through the info from day one, informing him of his possible next steps, etc. If/when RA hires his own attorney, the court-appointed one could then cede to the new one. MOO.

I am assuming that could be legally done. (I could be totally wrong & would welcome clarification on the law regarding this.) If so, why, why, why hasn't it been done for a high-profile case where emotions will be running high for the entire time? If RA is guilty, I don't want him to walk away on a technicality of not having had proper representation, especially at the beginning.

The fact that he doesn't yet have an attorney just blows my mind.

MOO.

I found it interesting that DC said he personally does want the probable cause released, but LE need just a bit of time, & the reasons for that will become clear. I believed him.

He said EVENTUALLY but he supports sealing it for now.

It's in the prosecutor's hands and for his investigators with maybe peripheral help from state police. That's how it NORMALLY is when projectors building their argument. Imo.

Either they have a strong case or they need hundreds more tips flowing in to nail RA. It can't be both. Imo.

He was also asked if he the one responsible for the murders and he said YES. When asked if others could be involved, he well thats always possible in any case.

Imo that's super clear that there's no connection with Kk nor do they expect one.

Just speculating... maybe they went to his house on an unrelated matter, and inadvertently discovered evidence of Abby and Libby's case? Hence the need to keep the investigation open?

All jmo

He said EVENTUALLY but he supports sealing it for now.

It's in the prosecutor's hands and for his investigators with maybe peripheral help from state police. That's how it NORMALLY is when projectors building their argument. Imo.

Either they have a strong case or they need hundreds more tips flowing in to nail RA. It can't be both. Imo.

He was also asked if he the one responsible for the murders and he said YES. When asked if others could be involved, he well thats always possible in any case.

Imo that's super clear that there's no connection with Kk nor do they expect one.

I’m adding the whole quote I referred to, from the video I just posted, here for others, to clarify my remarks, as we were both paraphrasing, & that can introduce confusion! At about the 11 min mark DC says: “I believe in the probable cause. I’ve read it multiple times. I believe in that probable cause. & I believe in its outcome. So I believe, in some semblance of a short amount of time, it will be up to the courts, it will be up to the judge, but that answer will be in due time.”

I know this group is definitely divided on whether there were others involved! I hear you. Reasonable minds may differ & all that. I personally still tend to think others may be involved in some capacity. I believe he acted alone that day, but I haven’t yet entirely discounted the “ring” aspect. I’m totally open to changing my mind though & I actually hope I’m wrong. JMO

I've been reading multiple threads here on WS, including the Ashley Bush case (absolutely horrifying) & even the two defendants in the Ashley Bush case have attorneys who are commenting (well, really not commenting or not returning media calls).

I'm just totally floored & astounded that RA has not had an attorney assigned even though he apparently indicated he would get one on his own. This is such a high-profile case, I think it would be in his best interest as well as the court's best interest to assign him an attorney, even temporarily, who could be going through the info from day one, informing him of his possible next steps, etc. If/when RA hires his own attorney, the court-appointed one could then cede to the new one. MOO.

I am assuming that could be legally done. (I could be totally wrong & would welcome clarification on the law regarding this.) If so, why, why, why hasn't it been done for a high-profile case where emotions will be running high for the entire time? If RA is guilty, I don't want him to walk away on a technicality of not having had proper representation, especially at the beginning.

The fact that he doesn't yet have an attorney just blows my mind.

MOO.

Very strange. Logistically, however, how does one find a lawyer if his family is not visiting and he doesn’t have instant access to cash? Maybe no access to internet either? Would one gets a public defender and ask him to help find a well-known lawyer? I would not be surprised if people refuse to be appointed public defenders for him; as to well-known lawyers, it is such a dirty case, that they might be unwilling, too.

But - something needs to be done; the longer he has no lawyer, the less credibility to the process.

There may be one more situation: RA is in need of acute psychiatric care, be it for detox or mental issues or both. This is not impossible and might create a lot of problems, including where to keep him. JMO, I have no clue what the reality is, just trying to imagine what might be happening to him, basing on very limited information I have.

I found that to be very powerful.
Thanks for the link, geo blocked for lots of this media.

I’m adding the whole quote I referred to, from the video I just posted, here for others, to clarify my remarks, as we were both paraphrasing, & that can introduce confusion! At about the 11 min mark DC says: “I believe in the probable cause. I’ve read it multiple times. I believe in that probable cause. & I believe in its outcome. So I believe, in some semblance of a short amount of time, it will be up to the courts, it will be up to the judge, but that answer will be in due time.”

I know this group is definitely divided on whether there were others involved! I hear you. Reasonable minds may differ & all that. I personally still tend to think others may be involved in some capacity. I believe he acted alone that day, but I haven’t yet entirely discounted the “ring” aspect. I’m totally open to changing my mind though & I actually hope I’m wrong. JMO
Oh goodness i may have listened to another interview tonight. I thought yours was the same one. The one i listened to was different. Let me check and see what i listened to. If it were yesterday, I'd question my memory lol. But it was just tonight! Ha!
I will uodate with a link to what i listened to!

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence and doesn’t amount to anything, but it stands out to me that 07132012 and 02132017 are the same numbers in different sequence.
imo
The date has been playing in my mind too.
I can't put my finger on it but feel it's significant to the accused .
I really want to know of his interests, beliefs, politics, spiritual or religious..
I expect it is all on his electronics and LE has everything.

Ok i found it! It was same video. 11:30 mark He said "I think it should be released, but I also think there's value in a period of time to keep it sealed. Uh.. again in time the other strategy will be clear. "

*so that's where i got the "eventually" from.
So, basically, more Doug word salad IMO. LOL.
Going to bed but I'll find the other parts we discussed tomorrow. This is good. It makes me double check what I heardb so I don't repeat it incorrectly.

Ok i found it! It was same video. 11:30 mark He said "I think it should be released, but I also think there's value in a period of time to keep it sealed. Uh.. again in time the other strategy will be clear. "

*so that's where i got the "eventually" from.
So, basically, more Doug word salad IMO. LOL.
Going to bed but I'll find the other parts we discussed tomorrow. This is good. It makes me double check what I heardb so I don't repeat it incorrectly.
Could you also post the link you're referencing when you update after you've found the 'other parts''? Thanks. So many links that it's hard to know which link people are talking about.

7-13-12
2-13-17
Enough said.

OH GOODNESS!

I mean if that was a trend, im not sure he thought it through. It can only go 2 ways so that limits him as a serial killer... unless he was going to use the same numbers scrambled or just start anew with another date flipped.

Kinda freaky specuation but that's pretty wild and deserves maybe a minute of consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel