Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #154 *Richard Allen Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting this because it has his high school yearbook photo, in case anyone else hadn’t seen it before:

True. But that is a different situation entirely. I won’t say more than that
MOO Relying on other prisoners to deliver justice is wrong.
Every prisoner need a hand up to better thinking and better morals, not to used for their violence for convenience. The jury needs to say guilty and the judge needs to impose the sentence for the parents and the citizens.

That is not what I said. It is too bad Jeffrey Epstein was not watched and cared for as well as this gentleman.
True. But that is a different situation entirely. I won’t say more than that
MOO Relying on other prisoners to deliver justice is wrong.
Every prisoner need a hand up to better thinking and better morals, not to used for their violence for convenience. The jury needs to say guilty and the judge needs to impose the sentence for the parents and the citizens.
completely agree

Nonetheless, it's the cops job, the prosecutor's job, the judge's job and eventually the jury's job and then the job of appeallate courts. The defendant gets a swing at it and so do their attorneys. The press and the public get a vote -- although outside the judicial system -- too
Actually, if you think about it, we don't have one legal piece of evidence that he was arrested for the deaths of Abby and Libby.

We have the word of cops and prosecutors.
And how do you know that? We won't even have proof of that until November 22
Actually, this is a fundamental question. If they can't release a redacted PC then what's the real reason they are holding back?
Whose to say what his grounds were since he did not have a hearing
Perhaps I've spent too much time in a world where people classify documents to hide embarrassing secrets (think Pentagon Papers) but I would not put it past them to hide the PC because it's thin
Perhaps they're hiding the PC because it's thin? I just don't think they would risk jeopardizing a murder trial.

Agreed. I don't think people realize sealed documents are not sealed to the parties in the case, including counsel. Once defense counsel is hired or appointed, defense counsel will surely go line by line with the defendant. If the defense believes anything in the affidavit is inaccurate such that it no longer provides probable cause that the defendant committed the crime alleged, that is something that can be challenged.

I am surprised there's really this outcry that the public deserves to read this document before defense counsel. At the end of the day, one person is charged with a crime and that person has rights whether we like it or not.
I appreciate your point about the accused party and his counsel being privy to the contents of the sealed info. I hadn’t thought of it from that perspective before.
I do also believe that what happens in our courts should be available to the public as part of our rights as citizens. I think like most of us, I’m trusting the public officials to do what they need to do but expecting that the obvious outcome will happen after the Nov 22 hearing, and we’ll see a partially redacted affidavit.

Apologies if this has already been discussed - the threads are moving so fast! I know there is a lot of debate on the possible connections between RA and KK/CSAM - I wonder if his work at CVS could potentially play into this. We know he was able to work the photo section, a place where many innocuous family photos (kids and babies playing in bathtubs, for example) could potentially be exploited. Not sure how easy it would be to print “extra” photos out for your own purpose to distribute to other creeps, but it seems like it could be a potential avenue if someone with evil intentions had that in mind. Maybe that’s reading too much into uncertainties, but his previous access to people’s photos is very unsettling , given what we know now. MOO.
I was thinking about that earlier and had to stop. Ugh. The possibilities are endless

Just adding, I think LE is requesting tips because there is the possibility Anthony-Shots and those who could use the account were just one small part of a much larger group of pedophiles and murderers.

Does anyone know when the fbi stopped being involved? I thought it was this summer right before the river searches but I can't find proof or a link.

Posting this because it has his high school yearbook photo, in case anyone else hadn’t seen it before:
Quote from the article, and I personally can’t wait for when this day arrives!

Mike Patty, German’s grandfather, when asked what he would say to Allen said, “I’ll save that for when I see him face to face.”

I think he is just trying to make himself look taller.
I'm not so sure he was trying to make himself look taller but I could be wrong. Just to be clear, I've never had a mugshot taken of me so this is MOO and not from experience! lol

But I'm thinking they are instructed to stand up straight and not slouch. That's where I'm placing my bets. Does anyone know for sure? :)

Quote from the article, and I personally can’t wait for when this day arrives!

Mike Patty, German’s grandfather, when asked what he would say to Allen said, “I’ll save that for when I see him face to face.”
Hence the body armour? Maybe wait til he’s guilty beyond all reasonable doubt…

This case was not called the Snapchat Murders because it was believed the girls were lured to the bridge. It took on this name I believe due to the image of Abby posted to social media by Libby on the day they went missing, and the video and audio she recorded.
Many in True Crime believed the case was relate to social media, but the family was clearly told social media was not related To the murders.
There are interviews with Kelsi where she talks about this.
The about face regarding social media links only came when KK was arrested, his fake profile was linked to Libby’s social media.
But they had linked his social media to Libby's back in 2017.

Doug carter confirms this in this statement when they got heat for knowing about Kline in 2017, but not arresting him 3 years. I don't think anyone disputes that it was Libby's phone that led them to kline.

ISP Releases Statement on Kegan Kline Arrest, 'anthony_shots' Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member