Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would RA expose his daughter to such men of if it goes back years and years ago to Puru?

He was happily married with a child there is no way he was hanging out with pedos on his lunch break. We have a obese man who is unemployable and a retired man who would of been in his 70’s. It literally makes no sense!!

5:21....after the murders. Did he go there for a quick alibi? Imo.
In my opinion, yes, he did. I say that because he created an alibi for himself by asking his cousin to lie for him, starting with the exact timing of when things went down. Note that that was before the girls were even found.

It takes ~30 min to get to Lafayette. So if receipt is 5:21, and let's say he grabbed the first thing he saw to create his alibi... let's make that 5:15 when he arrived, then he could have left Delphi at 4:45pm. Then why did he ask his cousin to lie and say they left between 2:00-2:30? That's an additional 2 hrs and 15 min to 2 hrs and 45 min that he was dorking around in Lafayette when all he did was go to the fish store. AND the timing of when things first went down.

Talk about fishy... Lots of fish things in this whole story. Watching fish, buying stuff for fish, and catfishing. Not that any of those constitutes guilt. lol It's just odd.

1671131594995.png

Furthermore, LE thought the creation of an alibi prior to them being found indicates knowledge of that crime.

1671131653131.png

Lastly, he drove to the dumps that morning and didn't feel he needed an alibi for driving without a license before the murders happened.

1671131794408.png

Due to all of the above (and more) it's MHO that he's part of this. More to come later once I've gathered my thoughts on something that occurred to me a few days ago.

Last edited:
The idea that RL was going to have them brought to his house ... only a few hundred yard from the abduction site ... to SA and possibly keep them or murder them seems totally unbelievable. These aren't street urchins these are middle class teenage white girls in rural america (the white part shouldn't matter but unfortunately it does as far a media coverage and sometimes resources put into the case) they had to know they would only have a few hours at most before all hell broke loose. LE and searchers are going to almost immediately be crawling all over your house ... that is, to say again, A FEW HUNDRED YARDS away from the the abduction site. An few hours or even an hour is enough to do your dirty deed in the woods and leave the bodies, but when its at your house its a totally different thing and bringing them there is at best ... using the parlance of our times "dumb as @#*&"

No I'm not buying it ... this is a guy who wrote a book claiming RL was the killer and right before he was about to publish it they arrested someone else so he had to scramble and modify his theory, leaking the DM who will publish whatever.

Just noticed that, as well...
About animal hair, wonder if there was transfer from wife to car,
since she worked for vet clinic. I've mentioned this before as long shot. It would fill in a picture of what was meant by the "tentacles" of the case. Just one small detail among a thousand
and a yet a lot more work to investigate than one buried cat.

About animal hair, wonder if there was transfer from wife to car,
since she worked for vet clinic. I've mentioned this before as long shot. It would fill in a picture of what was meant by the "tentacles" of the case. Just one small detail among a thousand
and a yet a lot more work to investigate than one buried cat.

The family owned a cat at one stage as there was photos on the wife’s Facebook of the cat and RA.

In my opinion, yes, he did. I say that because he created an alibi for himself by asking his cousin to lie for him, starting with the exact timing of when things went down. Note that that was before the girls were even found.

It takes ~30 min to get to Lafayette. So if receipt is 5:21, and let's say he grabbed the first thing he saw to create his alibi... let's make that 5:15 when he arrived, then he could have left Delphi at 4:45pm. Then why did he ask his cousin to lie and say they left between 2:00-2:30? That's an additional 2 hrs and 15 min to 2 hrs and 45 min that he was dorking around in Lafayette when all he did was go to the fish store. AND the timing of when things first went down.

Talk about fishy... Lots of fish things in this whole story. Watching fish, buying stuff for fish, and catfishing. Not that any of those constitutes guilt. lol It's just odd.

View attachment 387767

Furthermore, LE thought the creation of an alibi prior to them being found indicates knowledge of that crime.

View attachment 387768

Lastly, he drove to the dumps that morning and didn't feel he needed an alibi for driving without a license before the murders happened.

View attachment 387770

Due to all of the above (and more) it's MHO that he's part of this. More to come later once I've gathered my thoughts on something that occurred to me a few days ago.

If they planned everything out so well don't you think he would have set up an alibi before the crimes happened and not after? If he knowingly was part of this and it was planned in advance (which it would have had to have been if multiple people are involved) then RL would have had to know that he would have instantly been seriously looked at as a suspect wouldn't he have thought to set up an alibi before not clumsily and in an easily traceable way after the crime? Doesn't make sense.

RLs action's ring much truer as someone who was unexpectedly being investigated out of the blue and was freaked out ... and therefore not involved in a conspiracy to kidnap and murder.

The idea that RL was going to have them brought to his house ... only a few hundred yard from the abduction site ... to SA and possibly keep them or murder them seems totally unbelievable. These aren't street urchins these are middle class teenage white girls in rural america (the white part shouldn't matter but unfortunately it does as far a media coverage and sometimes resources put into the case) they had to know they would only have a few hours at most before all hell broke loose. LE and searchers are going to almost immediately be crawling all over your house ... that is, to say again, A FEW HUNDRED YARDS away from the the abduction site. An few hours or even an hour is enough to do your dirty deed in the woods and leave the bodies, but when its at your house its a totally different thing and bringing them there is at best ... using the parlance of our times "dumb as @#*&"

No I'm not buying it ... this is a guy who wrote a book claiming RL was the killer and right before he was about to publish it they arrested someone else so he had to scramble and modify his theory, leaking the DM who will publish whatever.
There are other things that don't seem to mesh with this kidnapping ring idea. Why did RA park in a visible, public parking spot, a mile away at the CPS lot, instead of at RL's house? Why didn't he pull his gun on them on the north end of the bridge and walk them east through the woods instead of across the bridge and creek? Who was RL calling at 2:09...surely LE knows and it must not have been KAK or RA, or we would have heard about it before now. KAK's phone was on CCR looking up inappropriate material during the time of the murders, so who was doing that if KAK was in Delphi?

Never say never, though...

I’m not sure what to think about the DM article either. It does seem to wrap everything up. Lying about an alibi just doesn’t sit right with me. Doing it before the bodies were discovered is worse.
If they planned everything out so well don't you think he would have set up an alibi before the crimes happened and not after? If he knowingly was part of this and it was planned in advance (which it would have had to have been if multiple people are involved) then RL would have had to know that he would have instantly been seriously looked at as a suspect wouldn't he have thought to set up an alibi before not clumsily and in an easily traceable way after the crime? Doesn't make sense.

RLs action's ring much truer as someone who was unexpectedly being investigated out of the blue and was freaked out ... and therefore not involved in a conspiracy to kidnap and murder.
Unless the timeline went sideways and he needs to establish new alibi or his original plan wouldn’t work with the new timeline. Girls weren’t supposed to be killed that quickly, suddenly a new timeline needed to be created. If he asked for the alibi to be created prior to discovery of the bodies what was he trying to create an alibi for?

IMOO

And yet none of the other witnesses saw that gun if we go by what was released by the judge.
I clearly saw a gun in the video of BG on the bridge.. no doubt. For people who disbelieve the DM article what is it in particular that you think is false?

Why on earth would RA expose his daughter to such men of if it goes back years and years ago to Puru?

He was happily married with a child there is no way he was hanging out with pedos on his lunch break. We have a obese man who is unemployable and a retired man who would of been in his 70’s. It literally makes no sense!!
Pedophiles, rapists, they walk among us unfortunately. There are many, many "happily married men with children" that do horrible things.

I don’t know what to think of the DM article but I have always wondered who called RL that day right around the time the girls were on the bridge.
I have also thought it an unlikely coincidence that RL just happened to ask for a phony alibi the day before the girls were found dead on his property. RA killed the girls but RL knew something was going to happen at the very least. A crime that was poorly thought through went awry very quickly. I can only imagine RA heaved a sigh of relief when RL died. MOO

Putting aside DM articles, MS podcasts, and other news outlets and speculation...these are things LE and/or prosecutors have said (not exact quotes) recently:

-It's a very complex case with tentacles (DC - several interviews)
-They have good reason to believe others are involved (NMcL - hearing)
-They are still working on KAK and his connectivity to L and A on that day (DC - Nigel and Hammer interview)

If RA decided he was going to randomly kill someone on Feb. 13, 2017, how would that match the above comments? IMO, it wouldn't.

Clearly, KAK has been given a hard look in regards to the Delphi case, for years, but if LE decided that was the wrong path when they went back and discovered RA, why would LE and the prosecutor continue to stand before the judge claiming they think others are involved, KAK or otherwise? And why tell the media they are still looking at KAK's connectivity? That would put their case at bigger risk than simply dropping these claims and moving on with RA, IMO.

I clearly saw a gun in the video of BG on the bridge.. no doubt. For people who disbelieve the DM article what is it in particular that you think is false?

I don’t see a gun and the witnesses who saw him didn’t mention a gun either in the early witness statements.

I think the entire article is fake because there is simply no truth in all 3 being connected. They have had KAK locked up for years and if there as a connection and he had ties to RA it would of been mentioned in the arrest warrant.

The only reason they caught the killer is because they went back over previous statements that were missed not because of KAK.

That's what pedophiles do. They don't care about exposing their children to them, a lot of the time they hand their children over to other abusers. A man who slaughtered two young girls is not the moral man you think cares about his child. He's a monster.

One year ago today I mentioned in two comments that I thought that this case was tied to a pedo ring.
They can be read on thread #140, comments 658 & 668.

Are we believing what the DM has recently said?

Attachments

• 6582C8C8-F3B4-4CCC-8042-65B41A60DD63.png
    6582C8C8-F3B4-4CCC-8042-65B41A60DD63.png
    322.3 KB · Views: 43
That's what pedophiles do. They don't care about exposing their children to them, a lot of the time they hand their children over to other abusers. A man who slaughtered two young girls is not the moral man you think cares about his child. He's a monster.

Has it been confirmed there is a sexual element to this crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay