IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And remembering the fact that these details are contained in a document to question the validity of a search warrant of RA’s premises. The Judge can only be expected to rule on the motion, not conduct a private trial of these other men and/or cults.

This strikes me as all very weird and it’s not unheard of for fabricated documents to enter the internet in high profile cases. It’s always wise to question what is found on the internet.

If the defence wanted the Judge to consider dropping the charges against RA they would’ve filed a Motion to Dismiss. So why this?

Search warrants don’t have to list everybody that LE ever suspected or looked into. For the defense to use that as a reason to kill the search warrant is absurd. The warrant is about RA only. Proof to me that the defense is only playing to the public.
As you point out, litigation takes place at the trial in front of a jury, not in filed motions.
Their point that RA doesn’t match the description given by the woman who saw him on the bridge fails to mention RA put himself on that bridge at that time.
There were no reports of any other men on or near the trails. Not mentioned.
It’s disappointing to read that the investigation may have been worse than we even thought, but I’m not going to spin out about this until the prosecution responds.

edit: forgot something

Our problem here, regardless of how outlandish the allegations, is reasonable doubt. The missing Purdue professor and his report, Abbey allegedly dating the son of one of the cult members, guards uniforms, and missing bullet info and so on. All it takes is one juror…..

My take is this is intended to taint the jury.

Exactly what this reminded me of, in the 80s it was everywhere.

Well, I vividly remember the term “twist” being used by LE. Just can’t remember for the life of me who said it. But, yup, this is a twist alright. JMO

This is beyond ridiculous. Was it the same cult who abducted and killed Laci Peterson? Also, why would white supremacists “sacrifice” two white girls. None of it makes sense but kudos for the creativity.

This is beyond ridiculous. Was it the same cult who abducted and killed Laci Peterson? Also, why would white supremacists “sacrifice” two white girls. None of it makes sense but kudos for the creativity.
But it’s quite well documented that this pagan religion mentioned does exist in this area as mentioned, there’s a fair amount of evidence of it

This is a footnote on the document released. IT has to do with the defense keeping this Odinist angle quiet from him until they investigated it througoughly. Does this sound like something a lawyer would say? "Rick would remain in the hell hole"

16 This decision has been painfully and emotionally difficult for Rick’s defense team, as defense counsel recognized that while the Defense took the necessary time to review the discovery to establish the Odinist links both to the murders and to the Westville Correctional Facility, defense counsel was also aware that Rick would remain in his hell hole at Westville subject to the cruelty of Sgt. Jones and Sgt. Robinson and perhaps other Odinite corrections officers. This was especially painful at the June 15, 2023, hearing to transport Rick to Cass County as defense counsel knew at that time of the links between the murders and Odinism and Westville. Unfortunately, defense counsel needed additional time to fully understand and verify the facts before leveling such accusations. This is the reason that the Defense tactically decided to keep its knowledge to itself rather than reveal that knowledge in open court at the hearing. Unified Command and the prosecution’s hiding of exculpatory evidence is even more angering because difficult strategic decisions could have been avoided had McCleland offered the exculpatory documents sooner. Perhaps, then, Rick would have filed for speedy trial or would have been removed from Westville as the Defense would have been able to more fully inform the Court about the facts of the case.

It reads like a Mark Means TwitteRant after a week spent listening to Lori Vallow and a long hot drive home.

Would the Court seal it if it were a hoax?

Absolutely surreal, almost feels like an end run round the gag order to seed more doubt among the more conspiracy-minded of the "Did RA really do it?" crowd.

I think it’s pretty clear that people have vilified LE for not solving this case fast enough (and based on some things that have come to light it’s possible that is justified). So WHY would they have sat on all this, brushed it off, ignored shaky alibis, etc? And then 5 years later randomly “pin it” on RA? Not to mention they even had KAK if they were looking for an easy scapegoat. I still have trouble letting go of that one. But they didn’t. They waited until they had the right man. This theory doesnt make any sense for that reason alone.
Also the language in that document is far beneath what I would expect from an attorney.
Also the use of “slow death” was egregious.
Also poor, sweet girls. My heart breaks reading that (if true).

I hate to admit this, but in my mind, their version of what happened seems more detailed and compelling than what was established in the PCA for RA.

It still certainly doesn't explain why he would have confessed multiple times. But no DNA or electronic connections to the victims...and only an ejected bullet possibly linking RA to the crime scene...again, I really hate to admit it. But I went from as late as early this morning thinking there was no way this was going to trial and that RA would plead guilty to now having doubt.

Whatever the truth is, I think the investigators failed these two girls.
I will say that I'm almost at the end of the document now, and though I have questioned its legitimacy and called bollocks on it, if it is real, then it is a very plausible idea as to what could have happened. Interestingly, the authors are doing what defence is meant to do: draw attention away from their client and onto literally anyone else. They've done this rather well! Almost no mention of Rick aside the context for his "confession" to his wife, and the state of his situation in the correctional facility. No DNA. No digital evidence.

Do they outline HOW police arrived at Rick as their man??? I'll finish reading and be back.

I think it’s pretty clear that people have vilified LE for not solving this case fast enough (and based on some things that have come to light it’s possible that is justified). So WHY would they have sat on all this, brushed it off, ignored shaky alibis, etc? And then 5 years later randomly “pin it” on RA? Not to mention they even had KAK if they were looking for an easy scapegoat. I still have trouble letting go of that one. But they didn’t. They waited until they had the right man. This theory doesnt make any sense for that reason alone.
Also the language in that document is far beneath what I would expect from an attorney.
Also the use of “slow death” was egregious.
Also poor, sweet girls. My heart breaks reading that (if true).
Agreed. In reality LE could have pinned it on RL, he’s dead. All wrapped up with a neat little bow. I honestly expected the defense to blame him, he’s the perfect scape goat.

I find it odd that nearly every rumor was addressed in the document. From Abby not dying right away, remember the rumors that she could have been saved if the search wasn’t cancelled the first night? The rumor of there being a carving of the letter F on a tree or Libby’s chest, the document says bloody F on a tree.

Weirdest legal document I’ve ever read.

Agreed. In reality LE could have pinned it on RL, he’s dead. All wrapped up with a neat little bow. I honestly expected the defense to blame him, he’s the perfect scape goat.

I find it odd that nearly every rumor was addressed in the document. From Abby not dying right away, remember the rumors that she could have been saved if the search wasn’t cancelled the first night? The rumor of there being a carving of the letter F on a tree or Libby’s chest, the document says bloody F on a tree.

Weirdest legal document I’ve ever read.

It is odd, as if someone was keeping a running log of each and every internet rumour through the passage of time and subsequently turned it over to RA’s defence. Infact for the most part, it seems the basis of the narrative is still only based on rumour yet the defence positions it as if it’s all factual.

I really expected the defense team to at least lay the crime at RL's feet since he's dead and can't defend himself. Why name 5 people who can defend themselves? I honestly didn't make it through the entire document, but after reading that BH was main suspect by defense then reading his alibi I gave up on it making any sense.
One of those named in the doc was top 3 on my list. <modsnip: sleuthing someone not named by LE as a suspect/POI>
Edit: Also the document referred to the "F" painted in Libby's blood on the tree, and alleged that no one knew about it. Yet I read about it years ago on Reddit. So clearly enough details of the crime scene were leaked for the community to know details.
<modsnip>

If I had not gone down the creepy rabbit hole many years ago, I'd likely dismiss this as a thin air grasp.

Abby was covered with sticks to form Germanic rune? I don't like knowing CS deets but I suppose it's necessary. Could this theory blow the case wide open?

LEO has no RA DNA? There's no phone data linking RA to LG. KAK is not connected to RA. RA left the bridge at 1:30pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is odd, as if someone was keeping a running log of each and every internet rumour through the passage of time and subsequently turned it over to RA’s defence. Infact for the most part, it seems the basis of the narrative is still only based on rumour yet the defence positions it as if it’s all factual.
I'm only on page 67 but find it to be very compelling reading.

As I am reading the document, I just keep thinking this is so ridiculous.. it is so over the top the way it's worded, it isn't believable. IF the defense had solid evidence that LE planted evidence, ignored solid suspects (as in those that didn't have a solid alibi somewhere else that day) and it was all hidden to frame a man they didn't even know existed until just before he was arrested?? WHY and why write this elaborately detailed story like this? It was nearly 100 steps written out that this single man would have had to do. It was like they were exaggerating to make it sound so drawn out, but it really isn't and wouldn't be as difficult as they made it sound. It just sounds like they are trying make something out of nothing. Solid evidence would speak for itself without the need for 132 pages of colorful over embellishing of all this.
If any of it were true, and the attorneys believed it to be true, they would be too scared out of their minds to make the accusations. They know the true murderer is safely behind bars.

Page 17 of the Mem. :

In 2019, Unified Command learned that in a totally different conversation with his ex-wife, (deleted name) pointed the finger away from himself and directly at (deleted name), as being the person actually responsible for the murders of Abby and Libby. According to police reports, (Deleted Name) told his ex-wife that “(Deleted Name) and ‘his people’ killed Abigail Williams and Liberty German because one of their mothers was ‘mixing’ with other people outside the mother’s race.”

*Not sure of the site rules regarding this document so I deleted the names just in case.*

They area attempting to deflect, create doubt, and generally disrupt and occupy the efforts of the Prosecution. Quite a clever defense given they have little to work with otherwise. Hopefully the Prosecution is skilled and won't let the Defense run the show or narrative, and the Judge will impose sanctions if the Defense doesn't use the court's time wisely. Save the cirus acts for Vegas - this is about the brutal slaughter of two little girls - not a 3 ring circus.

Amateur opinion and speculation

this is my first time posting here but i made an account to ask about this possible inconsistency, not sure if i’m just misremembering. when reading that document everyone is discussing, it says that “Abby was dressed in Libby’s sweatshirt and jeans”, but wasn’t Libby wearing sweatpants that day? and didn’t the sweatshirt belong to Abby?

In my opinion, this defense filing meets the threshold for libel. If I were one of the named persons in this document, I would have already talked to my personal attorney. I have never heard such drivel actually filed in a court of law. They must be smoking some powerful stuff. The thing that makes my blood boil is the descriptions of Abby and Libby. There is no need to put that out in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx