IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #166

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant the majority of the posts on here calling RA guilty -no room for a trial.
I've followed this case from the beginning. Based on what evidence we know (not counting what we don't know) I believe RA is 100% guilty. His 5 confessions to his wife and mother freely given on jailhouse phone calls help sealed any doubt for me, although I didn't have much after his arrest and reading the PCA & SW's.

The Defense wrote a sensationalized, dramatized Memorandum to create a frenzy that would cast local LE, ISP, and the FBI's investigation into question. It's what they do, it's their game, they are trying to save their boy Rick.

I don't follow these cases to prove that I'm right or anyone else is wrong, I don't have that ego. I follow because I want justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German who were brutally murdered by a psychopath back in Feb 2017. They are the true victims here.

Thankfully a jury of 12 of his peers will listen to the real evidence and decide his guilt or innocence. Not us here on WS, and I will put my faith in their decision. Until then, we can all speculate and respectfully offer our opinions regardless whether we believe him to be guilty or not.

#Justice4Abby&Libby

MOO

I think they gave a pretty accurate description, but they claim it was all done with a purpose, posing, etc. (which yes, I'm sure would have taken longer than around an hour or less, at least for one person alone) when it could also mean a lot of it is just a coincidence. Just throwing some sticks doesn't take as long as putting them in exactly the right place, finding the best ones to do it, just as an example.

So all that could be complete BS but the crime scene as such, I think that's probably pretty accurate (I heard, and now I'm not sure if I read this here or if it was somewhere on youtube) that Libby was also covered with leaves, if that's true, then yes, they left some things out. Leaves don't really go well with the posing using sticks, that looks more like it was just done quickly to cover up the crime scene. I still think it wouldn't have been easy to do for one person in that timeframe. And that includes that they also had to get to the crime scene from the bridge.
What, if RA staged the crime scene in his way and mind. When he heard, the crime scene was looking so-and-so (Idk, if that was, when he got crazy and ate the papers), he found out, the crime scene was staged quite different than staged by himself. Can it be??? Until dawn on the morning of Dec 14th there was time to stage the crime scene, if the unknown men managed to avoid the rest of searchers, who searched by night. Can it be, that RA went/drove home and a group of Odinists or Non-Odinists met at the CS by night, maybe convened by RL?
It's only a thought, which comes up now. Speculation.

The whole process would be much easier to comprehend, if the girls were taken away from the CS for some hours and later brought back. But the question would remain: how did the men avoid the rest of the night-searchers?

Last edited:

I think this article provides a logical narrative of the events. I kept it because it posts the photos of three pois intensely discussed here.

I am not privy to the information LE has. Ultimately, we all have the same: halfway facts, halfway rumors. I know that one ought not to make conclusions basing on own intuition, merely because intuition is still based on facts, and in this situation, facts might fail. And yet, intuitively...

Of these three, I think KK is twisted, but not a killer. A wannabe Lucky Luciano. Sell.a woman, yes. Kill, no.

RA doesn't stir anything either way.

But RL, getting angry with the girls for whatever reason, running after them and eventually resorting to violence, this scenario I can't exclude.

From the memorandum, pg 124; <modsnip>

Sgt. Robinson
On his Facebook page, Sgt. Robinson does not hide his devotion to Odinism. On June 25,
2023, Robinson posted a photo of what the Defense would call an alter featuring horns, antlers and
Thor’s hammer and a dish sitting atop some type of animal fur, with various runes decorating the
outer edges of the dish. All these items were placed on what appears to be a circular wooden
platter.177 It appears that Sgt. Jones “liked” Sgt. Robinson’s Odin altar post.178 Sgt. Robinson’s
alter to Odin is similar to an altar to Odin posted by Brad Holder.179

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too. I’m thinking he told no one since it appears no one passed his name on in a tip.

And whether RA indeed was at the trails from noon to 1:30pm or 1:30 to 3:30 or 4pm, any of that still falls within the noon to 5pm timeframe that LE asked for anyone parking there between those times to come forward. If he had nothing to hide, why would he stay silent?

This is the part I struggle to get past.

It's his own tip interview that sinks him, because it commits him to that 1.30pm start time, because he admits to seeing the 3 juveniles, and that is what locks him into a timeline that is fatal to his case. If he hadn't said he saw them, then he could hem and haw about maybe it really being 12.00pm. But he admitted to it, and I think he did it because he thought they could ID him. He likely realised he'd made a huge blunder when the video dropped.

So he waits to get arrested, but then the police never come. So what now if you never told people you were on the trail in those early days - you can't suddenly come up with that later ... right???

Then the police finally do come, and he makes another huge blunder because this really isn't a smart guy

[never given an interview to the police!]

Police know the timeline and he doesn't - so it is child's play for them to commit him into a new and dumber version and then trip him up with the facts

Ironically without these 2 interviews he probably walks.

From the memorandum, pg 124

"It appears that Sgt. Jones “liked” Sgt. Robinson’s Odin altar post.178 Sgt. Robinson’s
alter to Odin is similar to an altar to Odin posted by Brad Holder.179"
What is this logo?
Logo.jpg

From the memorandum, pg 124

"It appears that Sgt. Jones “liked” Sgt. Robinson’s Odin altar post.178 Sgt. Robinson’s
alter to Odin is similar to an altar to Odin posted by Brad Holder.179"
What is this logo?
View attachment 449281

‘The valknut is a symbol consisting of three interlocked triangles. It appears on a variety of objects from the archaeological record of the ancient Germanic peoples. The term valknut is a modern development; it is not known what term or terms were used to refer to the symbol historically.

Scholars have proposed a variety of explanations for the symbol, sometimes associating it with the god Odin, and it has been compared to the three-horned symbol found on the 9th-century Snoldelev Stone, to which it may be related.[1]

Remember, Tobe Leanzbey stated during the HLN video Down the Hill Part 2 at approx the 24:00 minute mark that there was fingerprints and DNA collected at the scene. They also said there were signatures left at the crime scene.

According to the depo seems not the RA's DNA - i think we can rely on the memo at least that far

I note the memorandum talks only of extracted phone data. I wonder if there is tower data about his phone location?

Presumably they will know at least when it was on/off and some basic azimuth

Last edited:
You can read this whole paragraph and still not have any real proof of what was actually written in the letter. All the rest is inferred. This is an example of leading the reader to believe what the attorney wants you to without actually lying.
Inference is the onus of the reader, not the author, though.

Me too. I’m thinking he told no one since it appears no one passed his name on in a tip.

And whether RA indeed was at the trails from noon to 1:30pm or 1:30 to 3:30 or 4pm, any of that still falls within the noon to 5pm timeframe that LE asked for anyone parking there between those times to come forward. If he had nothing to hide, why would he stay silent?
Probably because he thought it was his duty to tell them the first time; multiple times shouldn't be required.
Also, he was said to be a quiet guy, didn't talk much so why should he be blabbing all over town that he was there? In the end, we have no idea of what he said or didn't say in the days following the murders.

Probably because he thought it was his duty to tell them the first time; multiple times shouldn't be required.
Also, he was said to be a quiet guy, didn't talk much so why should he be blabbing all over town that he was there? In the end, we have no idea of what he said or didn't say in the days following the murders.
According to the local pub owner RA and KA talked about the murders with others at least to some point while there.

I think RA was usually a quiet guy on the surface, but not when he was drinking.

JMO

According to the depo seems not the RA's DNA - i think we can rely on the memo at least that far

I note the memorandum talks only of extracted phone data. I wonder if there is tower data about his phone location?

Presumably they will know at least when it was on/off and some basic azimuth
I think it's partial DNA or fingerprints.. I'm not relying on the Defense Memorandum's claims at all personally, or any claims of the depositions within it. It could be their 'interpretation' of things.

I'd bet the FBI was able to get phone data from any tower(s) available/around those locations. Including any burner cell phones. That's what got the LISK nailed at last.

MOO

Remember, Tobe Leanzbey stated during the HLN video Down the Hill Part 2 at approx the 24:00 minute mark that there was fingerprints and DNA collected at the scene. They also said there were signatures left at the crime scene.

I think it's important to look around the area of where the girls were found. It shows just how many bare trees (Feb in IN) and scrub were around. It isn't hard to think there would be plenty of sticks, branches and leaves used in the crime scene.We know RA had a sharp knife and the cut clean branches (by electric saw) or sticks could have been made by that. :(

Whether they had a genuine ominous meaning or were placed there as some twisted fantasy or just to throw investigators off, nobody knows at this time for sure, including me.

IMO

You know who else RA appatently didn't see?

While it is true that many men might resemble BG, only one guy admitted to being on the bridge, and he did not mention tripping over any doppelgangers that day. Welp.

Jmo

From the memo:

Jerry Holeman has testified to the following: There is no DNA linking Richard Allen to
the crime scene.187 No data extracted from Richard Allen’s phone connects him to the murders.188
No data extracted from Libby’s phone connected Richard the murders.189 There is no evidence that
Richard Allen is or was connected to any other suspects in the case.190 There is no evidence found
on social media that connects Richard Allen to the murders.191 There is no evidence extracted from
Richard Allen’s computers that connects him to the murders.192 There is no fingerprint evidence
that connects Richard Allen to the murders.193
Notice that it DOESN’T say that any evidence from the search of his car, his clothes, his boots or many other items taken during the search connects RA to the murders.

It’s time to start questioning what this Memorandum omits.

Put your thinking caps on people. Start tearing this apart.

If the Search Warrant didn’t turn up anything to connect RA to the murders then why would the defence go the lengths they have gone to provide an alternate theory and trash LE? If he’s innocent and nothing connects him, what’s the problem?

Hmmmm??? Well maybe it’s because there’s a lot of other stuff omitted in this Memorandum that it going to bury RA.

Tricky Tricky Tricky. Every choice of word, nuance, omission means something.

We all need to take the binders off when we read this “story”.

Time to take notice of every dotted “i” and crossed “t”.

That’s all for now. :)

MOO JMO IMHO

Well, it's not that the letter doesn't exist, the defense has it, the prosecution has it and the court has it as well. That's why I think making things up like "Click was concerned that for some reason the leadership of the investigative team had failed to share with Prosecutor McCleland the evidence gathered by Click, Ferency and Murphy" if the letter isn't really about that, wouldn't make much sense.
It makes sense if it produces doubt and sensationalism- distraction. The letter could be about any number of things. If it was about Click's concern then they could have stated. "The letter received by Todd Click explicitly voices his concerns; in writing, that the Odinist involvement was not given weight in the investigation." But it doesn't, it makes a bunch of implications and assumptions. No one can tell what someone is concerned about unless expressed. The letter may have in fact said just the opposite as the defense is implying, or about nothing at all.

Last edited:
Notice that it DOESN’T say that any evidence from the search of his car, his clothes, his boots or many other items taken during the search connects RA to the murders.

It’s time to start questioning what this Memorandum omits.

Put your thinking caps on people. Start tearing this apart.

If the Search Warrant didn’t turn up anything to connect RA to the murders then why would the defence go the lengths they have gone to provide an alternate theory and trash LE? If he’s innocent and nothing connects him, what’s the problem?

Hmmmm??? Well maybe it’s because there’s a lot of other stuff omitted in this Memorandum that it going to bury RA.

Tricky Tricky Tricky. Every choice of word, nuance, omission means something.

We all need to take the binders off when we read this “story”.

Time to take notice of every dotted “i” and crossed “t”.

That’s all for now. :)

MOO JMO IMHO
This.

The defense can also rely on older versions of LE work product. There was a time LE looked at Odinists, they'd be derelict if they didn't. In fact, at the time, it probably felt like hot leads. Until it didn't.

So is the Defense lying? No, not lying. Subterfuge.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member