IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #166

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally found all about the witnesess ..almost all and I have to revise everything we know
thats to come later
but lets start with an innaccuracy the defence is using here
the female witness ( BB) ..THE ONE who saw BG from 50m and who saw the car parked and the three teen witnesses..was not the witness for young sketch like claimed here ..i just thought it didnt make sense
the second sketch was really made days after the murder ( by looking at the names of those who did the sketches.. we find a woman by the name (TL) ..THIS WAS FOREVER claimed to be the second sketch woman ..she is very old.. she lives south to the bridge and she claimed to have seen a young male on her driveway ( this we found out very early on from the local slueth who already passed away) its confirmed as we see her name on the witness list
this BB however was only interviewed in 2019 ..the new direction comes with the two new female witnesses ..her and the other one who saw him muddy and bloody
so this BB didnt do the young sketch.. she might have just agreed with it..which is not the same
and she saw him from a distance..and if he was semi covered..then she didnt see hair

Former Marion County Deputy Prosecutor Denise Robinson said not only is the size of this document surprising, but so is the fact that the defense made it public.

”I’ve seen the defense file certain allegations before to support a motion, but not 136 pages and not making specific factual allegations that would rise to offering an alternative defense,” said Robinson.

The defense's explanation is that Asatru/Odinism has been subverted by white nationalists, and that PW and BH were of that variety. They do seem to have been members of this racist group: Vinlanders Social Club

The defense memo says that BH told his ex-wife that “W and ‘his people’ killed Abigail Williams and Liberty German because one of their mothers was ‘mixing’ with other people outside the mother’s race.” p. 17
Good grief, the defense team's arms must ache for making such huge stretches. It's an unbelievable reach, imo.

jmo

Why would warriors kill girls? Especially girls in their own area?

jmo
It was stated in the document that one of the victims "dated" the son of one of the people rumored early on to be involved in this cult. It was stated that the mother of the victim was involved with other races. Inference would be that she has minority contacts/ friends/ etc....That was stated as a potential accelerant. These guys are NOT warriors. They follow an ideology strongly linked to Nazism and white nationalism.

They pulled in LE from all over at the beginning, yeah? This person worked on the case. It's a very interesting part of the memo. From page 5 of the Memo for Franks Hearing: (3) On May 1, 2023, the State of Indiana, by way of Prosecutor Nick McCleland, received a letter from former Rushville Assistant Police Chief Todd Click, now retired.2 As stated in the previous paragraph: Click, Murphy and Ferency were three of the law enforcement officers who worked on the Delphi murder case, particularly focused on the Odinite angle as it intersected with suspects in Rushville Indiana. After reading Richard Allen’s probable cause affidavit, Click became concerned that the information contained in Richard Allen’s affidavit pointing the finger at Richard Allen was far less compelling than the totality of the information that Detective Ferency, Detective Murphy and Officer Click had accumulated during the Rushville portion of the investigation. The information that Murphy, Ferency and Click had gathered during their investigation connected men who practiced Odinism in or near Delphi with another group of men who lived in Rushville and then connected both groups of men to the murders.3 Click was concerned that for some reason the leadership of the investigative team had failed to share with Prosecutor McCleland the evidence gathered by Click, Ferency and Murphy. Click’s concerns led him to seek out a lawyer to assist him in the drafting of a letter. This letter was then sent to McCleland.4

So Click retired in Dec 2021 and this letter expressing his concerns regarding lack of evidence against RA was received by NMc almost a year a a half later, on May 1, 2023, which was several months after RA was arrested. And he reached that conclusion just by reading the PC? Good grief, what utter stupidity.

Last edited:
It was stated in the document that one of the victims "dated" the son of one of the people rumored early on to be involved in this cult. It was stated that the mother of the victim was involved with other races. Inference would be that she has minority contacts/ friends/ etc....That was stated as a potential accelerant. These guys are NOT warriors. They follow an ideology strongly linked to Nazism and white nationalism.
I used the word "warriors" because the post I quoted used that word.

jmo

Good grief, the defense team's arms must ache for making such huge stretches. It's an unbelievable reach, imo.

jmo
Do you feel that, after reading this document, these additional pieces of info can be ignored? i understand you think it is a stretch..who wants to believe that there are those among us who think this way, act this way and resort to violence dedicated to this cult that is rooted in tremendous hate??? BUT are we to think the crime scene info is made up? That one man could have done this? I am really trying everyway I can to figure out how we cannot assume this investigation went off the rails....Naming names is pretty bold. Is it because those names were really NOT CLEARED?

These are allegations made by the Defense in support of their Franks Motion, which is CRITICAL to them. They need the evidence against RA thrown out because it is so damning to him.

Just because the Defense has this 'theory' or makes these allegation doesn't make them all true. The Prosecution cannot respond because of the gag order which is why I find this entire 136 document a sneaky, dirty Hail Mary. I believe they did this as a cold, calculated move for their guilty client.

MOO
Is it any worse than police being sneaky and dirty by presenting false info in the PCA to get the arrest warrant, though? (If indeed the accusations are true.)

If this document is to be believed, literally the only evidence against RA is that there was a bullet found in the field which may or may not be able to be proven to have been in a gun he owned, and his own admission of having been at the bridge that day. (I completely disregard his jailhouse “confessions” due to his circumstances.)

I really don’t know what to think except that I think at this point we have to take all the info with a grain of salt and see what happens next.

Back to basics.
Who is BG?

Reading through the 136 pg document, on pg 109, I see that on 10/13/22, RA says that he arrived at the trail at noon and “probably” left the trail around 1:30.

Left the trail and went where?

I haven’t found anything in the document where RA denies being the man in Libby’s photograph.

It will be interesting to see the videotape of the 10/13 interview.

If this document is to be believed, literally the only evidence against RA is that there was a bullet found in the field which may or may not be able to be proven to have been in a gun he owned, and his own admission of having been at the bridge that day. (I completely disregard his jailhouse “confessions” due to his circumstances.)
snipped and bbm

We don't know all the evidence the prosecutors have. They are not obliged to present their whole case until they are at trial. We don't know what we don't know.

We can't assume, imo, we know all the evidence.

jmo

Agree with your scenario, but we know that RA is not blind or socially awkward. He was the helpful Pharm Tech, fun pool tournament guy at the local pub.

I believe RA did hide in plain sight so very well and that scares the crap out of me.

JMO
I’m far more freaked out by the idea of the Odinists hiding in plain sight.

@LouLab
Even McLeland has said he believes others were involved.

I believe the crime scene was horrific.
Nothing should be ignored.
There were mistakes in the investigation. LE has already told us so.

I remain unconvinced by the document. I do not see that it exonerates RA as being the man on the bridge that ordered the girls down the hill to their murders.

If it can be proven BARD to a jury in court that RA is BG, he will be found guilty of felony murder.

I think the document is a show by defense.
I look forward to hearing the prosecution’s evidence at trial.

jmo

The attorneys attest to the Odin patches on the guards - at the very least someone is messing with RA psychologically.

And I really must stress that Indiana is a weird little state with a long, weird history, and as one who lives here, I would not be at all surprised to learn that corrections officers belong to white nationalist groups (and cops, for that matter) or that a religion/Norse mythology has been co-opted by a bunch of country boys who just want to feel like they BELONG to something or that someone facing re-election did something highly unethical. None of this seems at all off-the-wall or out of character for Indiana to me whatsoever (much as it pains me to say so). So my hope is that whatever FBI task force running the show here is not the same one that protected Larry Nassar. I mean seriously, who in Indiana is a person to trust? The good ole boys’ network is *strong* here.
I think this can be said about every state, at least every state east of the Mississippi. I live in Georgia, and trust me there are some weird people with strange traditions in certain parts of Georgia. I’m from Ohio, and trust me there are some weird people with strange traditions in small town Ohio. My Dad and his entire family are from a very small town in rural Indiana and I have spent much of my life there. It’s no different than any other “small town America”.

See how easy it is to create reasonable doubt? You would be that one juror they are looking for.
Doubt maybe, but reasonable? IMO, it seems a bizarre and only loosely coherent attempt to organize dozens of oddities, random tips, and allegations of LE misbehavior or neglect into a narrative featuring anyone not RA.

At best, it invites a prosecution and/or LE response, but both are gagged, right?

So very likely a defense team with little to work with attempting to produce sensationally distracting fog as camouflage to obscure damning facts pointing at their client that have been publicly revealed?

Facts like:
RA’s unspent bullet (that was at one time chambered in his own gun) found at the crime scene.
RA’s near-immediate self-report to an authority that he was present at or very near the crime scene that day at the relevant time.
RA’s reported admissions of responsibility while speaking with family members while incarcerated.
RA’s bizarre behavior while incarcerated.

There is likely more evidence that RA and his defense team know that the public does not yet know.

Seems like film-flam to me. “Ya got trouble my friend, right here, I say, trouble right here in River City…”

This “ritual” frenzy reminds me of the Jane Britton case. She was found with objects placed on and around her that looked like some significant ancient ritual.

Turned out it was just a run of the mill nut case that murdered her; all the objects were random and meant nothing.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member