Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TB’s mugshot looks like he has some damage to his eyebrow and a bruise under his eye. I wonder if he fought the officers?

What a seriously disturbed person.

This does not seem like a first offender, but one who got overly confident because he got away with it before. When he gets upset, he finds a way to hurt people. Not sure the Delphi case is connected (there is nothing ruling that possibility out tonight). He has moved so many times, but looks like mostly across Missouri and back a few years, California.

I hope the FBI is looking at every possibility with this guy. His angry stare in his mugshot gives me the shivers.

Not sure if it's ok to use info from his white pages page. Shows a few places in TX and a NE address too.
Can I post a link to that?

I know, right? And in none of the interviews available on MSM did anyone suspect him one bit. They seemed to love him. There was that one neighbor from the foreclosed house (I think) who said his wife had to mow the lawn-that was a weird- but everyone else seemed to state he was nothing but nice. So that is likely what he wants everyone to see.

TB may have been drinking before the crime at Hot Shots, so it may have made him more comfortable to execute the crime; on the other hand, it might have impaired his judgment.

One of his charges has to do with him discarding his clothes (I assume due to blood splatter or DNA). Remember anything similar in Delphi? It would be interesting to hear other’s thoughts on that particular charge.
There was the guy who experienced a road rage episode with TB.

jmo

There was the guy who experienced a road rage episode with TB.

jmo
Yes and the road rage guy commented on his bleep Notre Dame statements and he just assumed TB had problems with Catholics. This guy has many religious angles. Pastor, works at a Jewish center and recently targets Catholics. Weird

IMO IF TB is BG, Abby & Libby were killed because they did not comply with his demands.
It is my firm belief those amazing girls fought against a SA.
MOO

That’s always been my opinion as well. The two of them, I think they stood a much better chance of preventing a SA together and possibly attempting to flee, as opposed to allowing it to occur and risking being silenced afterward through death, especially if a weapon was involved.

Yes and the road rage guy commented on his bleep Notre Dame statements and he just assumed TB had problems with Catholics. This guy has many religious angles. Pastor, works at a Jewish center and recently targets Catholics. Weird

It is so weird. It’s almost like he can’t choose a side. I don’t know, but it is odd.

Are you absolutely sure it's him? There are other people with that name.

jmo

I noticed other TBs who are different people as well, some even the same age. TB is a very common name, especially if the middle J name of the other TBs isn’t noted.

Whenever a disputable crime occurs, I always have great empathy for any other people having the misfortunate of sharing the same name.

TB
“Police have set up a search area surrounding the religious book and gifts shop. Police have issued an alert for a man described as being between the ages of 45 and 50 years old,
about 5’7” tall with a heavy build, wearing a black jacket and blue jeans with a large belt.
Search for suspect in deadly Catholic Supply Store shooting

I70 killer
He was about 5’7, 140-160 pounds, with a reddish cast to his hair.
Webb: The I-70 Killer, who terrorized Indiana and the Midwest, is still out there

And this court document that lists the charges Thomas Bruce faces shows his height as being 5’09” and weight 210lb.

4EA89816-D024-4490-AC47-E4172645E1A0.jpeg
Ashli Lincoln KMOV on Twitter

According to the FBI, the BG is described as being “5'6" to 5'10"” and weighing “180 to 200 pounds.”
UNKNOWN SUSPECT

Are you absolutely sure it's him? There are other people with that name.

jmo
Yes, has the Geranium Dr address.
I'm local and know the area well. It's about 5 miles from me. My sons, years ago played baseball at the ball field a few blocks away. Same school district.
I went to high school with Jamie. She was a yr behind me.

I'm local and know the area well. It's about 5 miles from me. My sons, years ago played baseball at the ball field a few blocks away. Same school district.

My thoughts are with you. This case is horrible, and to know the victim must compound the horror. Thank you for your insight, and I am so sorry for everyone affected by this crime.

Okay, I'm confused. I thought someone wanted to post info about a Nebraska and Texas address.

Yes, TB lives in the St. Louis area - recently moved to his current address. His prior address and current one have been reported, iirc.

jmo

His original Twitter page was started in Jan 2012, he last posted to it in Jun 2012. (Just prior to events in Evansdale) he was oddly on a obsessive kick about coffee. Almost stalkerish with a person who owned a shop.(moo)

Note the second tweet. I wonder about the first 3 digits ...

Attachments

• 9B51C66B-55C2-474D-86DD-8F2436F823CD.jpeg
    9B51C66B-55C2-474D-86DD-8F2436F823CD.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 158
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics