Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An Alias doesn't mean much. Usually just a misspelling of your name somewhere along the line.
Right- when I signed the papers to sell my home I had to initial next to two “alias” names I didn’t even know I had. One was my actual name with two letters transposed in my first name, the other was my first name with one letter omitted.

I had no clue this thread was re-opened.

To be clear, I’m not pushing the DN angle. Though recently on reddit, another sleuther was able to possibly establish a Delphi connection. The woman who publicly granted this interview may have ties to an individual who lives at the south end of the Monon Bridge. I can’t say much more. But if you dig just a little bit, you’ll find a very specific person who, if really known to interviewee (and DN?) is significant.

State Police arrive in Colorado to interview person of interest in Delphi case

DN’s mugshot today shows another black eye. Nations mugshot

Regarding TB, I see that there is a link through the Calvary Church, possibly. But elsewhere, another sleuther seems to see a possible connection to Delphi through Bruce’s wife, who is obviously innocent and totally unaware. While ages don’t match with high school yearbook photos apparently, some see a definite resemblance. Could there be family in Delphi? A reason to visit?

But this article seems to state that his DNA hasn’t found any hits yet. Then again, that begs the question once again if there is usable DNA in this case. So who really knows?

Investigators pursuing Catholic Supply suspect’s possible link to other crimes

Then there are lots of old POI’s that have been tossed around recently that are making some sense.

OT
The hogs tore into my dogs a few days later and nearly killed one with a gut wound. The dogs will run them off if they don't get mortally wounded trying.

At least hogs eat snakes.

I'm far more worried about hogs and snakes than serial killers around here. The wildlife folks even decided we lacked bear around here and re-introduced them not far from here.

Are there wild pigs roaming the river bottoms in Indiana?
Where are you At Graicie55, Im in Irving Texas and yes there are wild hogs in the woods around here and bobcats (saw one yesterday) also cant let my chi's out in my backyard alone we have BIG turkey vultures , Owls and lots of Coyotes in the middle of the city , the last trail murder here was Megan Geltran but we have the Trinity trails , they are beautiful but they are always finding bodies by the river banks and Literally NO ONE ever really uses them, Ive taken my husband walking and we never see a soul , a week after we walked last time Shaynia Greys body was found right where we were it just strikes me as totally unsafe I don't know if its because I follow crime or not , I agree with not living like you are scared of everything , but I do think being careful is key.

I'm east of you near the Red River, in the rural area past Paris. The hogs follow the rivers and creeks, seek higher ground when it's wet. I'm not surprised we see them. I am very cautious after seeing the group last spring. They're somewhere else right now, but I bet they're back when they have more babies.

A friend in The DFW area saw a large hog out jogging I think near the Trinity somewhere about a year ago. Rattled her a bit I think. I guess TP&W better do pig control before someone gets killed or hurt. They sure drug their feet getting the Frisco coyote problem solved. IMO.

Lots of the local folk out here talk about "hawg" hunting and their "hawg" dogs. Those monsters are dangerous.

Back on topic, could BG have been hunting in the woods? What was in season? Fox? Is there a market for furs? Maybe the girls caught him poaching.

Back on topic, could BG have been hunting in the woods? What was in season? Fox? Is there a market for furs? Maybe the girls caught him poaching.
I guess that the woods associated with he creek bottom would be attractive for hunting or trapping (though the number of trappers in most states has collapsed to a few hold out hobbyist / out door culture aficionados.

One thing about the crime is that it apparently occurred with out any "build up" encounters between BG and other people. I think a rage filled hunter / trapper scenario would likely have involved the eager having "build up" encounters.

These encounters could be gruff conversations with area farmers who filed trespassing complaints about him, the rager "claiming" portions of the creek bottom, then trying to intimidate other people from entering the area ( falsely claiming it to be privately owned or "closed off", "accidentally" pointing a rifle at people in his claim- then stating that he thought they were deer, warning people of vague dangers in the area and "advising" them to leave etc.

The above would also seem to be more likely as the area is relatively densely populated (compared to rural western states). Thus, more likely that a rager hunter / trapper would have been encountered by others.

I guess that the woods associated with he creek bottom would be attractive for hunting or trapping (though the number of trappers in most states has collapsed to a few hold out hobbyist / out door culture aficionados.

One thing about the crime is that it apparently occurred with out any "build up" encounters between BG and other people. I think a rage filled hunter / trapper scenario would likely have involved the eager having "build up" encounters.

These encounters could be gruff conversations with area farmers who filed trespassing complaints about him, the rager "claiming" portions of the creek bottom, then trying to intimidate other people from entering the area ( falsely claiming it to be privately owned or "closed off", "accidentally" pointing a rifle at people in his claim- then stating that he thought they were deer, warning people of vague dangers in the area and "advising" them to leave etc.

The above would also seem to be more likely as the area is relatively densely populated (compared to rural western states). Thus, more likely that a rager hunter / trapper would have been encountered by others.
If it was legal in dem woods maybe, is he's poaching maybe not.

Look online at the prices for fox pelts. They can sell for alot.
What else is around there? Beaver?

Was this guy camping in an abandoned property trying to trap a few animals and the girls saw him?

Look online at the prices for fox pelts. They can sell for alot.
What else is around there? Beaver?

Was this guy camping in an abandoned property trying to trap a few animals and the girls saw him?

But, which abandoned property? Even if the girls did see him trapping animals, would that really be a motive for murder?

nah, I don't mean to pooh pooh the whole "the girls saw something theories" . but I think
this is straight up, some really bad person saw two young girls all by themselves with no adults around. I do feel he knows how to work with multiples and already knows how to handle it and what he is going to do. The gun emboldens him and nothing is per chance.

either he is overly confident and has just been lucky so far with a fairly simplistic approach or he has every detail thought out with his fantasy and his routine.

this guy is a sick sexual psychopath.

a crazy drug head or rage killer would be caught already.

the saddest thing is there is little national news coverage of any thing other than TRUMP.

In the meantime this *(^(%$#^&(!!! is out there running loose and nothing is happening to alert people and stay on the case.

I miss my "realnews"

two children murdered, killer not found, should be on CNN and 6 o clock evening news
every night.

mOO

Maybe there were. Le might not mention what they know about other encounters.

There's a correctional institute some miles up deer creek like many miles. I'm sure prisoners on the lam would've made the news.

A friend in The DFW area saw a large hog out jogging I think near the Trinity somewhere about a year ago. Rattled her a bit I think. I guess TP&W better do pig control before someone gets killed or hurt. They sure drug their feet getting the Frisco coyote problem solved. IMO.

I read that so wrong

download.jpeg.jpg

I read that so wrong

View attachment 161973
LOL. Glad I wasn't the only one who pictured a large hog out jogging.

I don't believe the girls' death had anything to do with illegal activity in the area. If illegal activity was the motive, others would have witnessed it at some time, and even if they hadn't reported it prior to the girls' murder, people would have reported it afterwards. A crime scene at the location would also have put a damper on any illegal activity, so committing murder would not have benefitted the criminal(s).

IMO, the murderer is a pedophile/SO who was out trolling for victims.

I read that so wrong

View attachment 161973
It wears a pink tutu. Sorry. I saw that when I posted it but got lazy and left it awkward.

Speaking only of feelings and impressions, (this is just my opinion) I've been unable to shake a feeling that BG may have been impersonating LE in some way.

IMO, in some of the earlier threads here, I read that the High Bridge was "technically" private property/off limits, but was also a popular attraction that people enjoyed while hiking/walking in that park. And, wasn't at least one of the girls admonished to keep away from that bridge (by her mom, iirc).

In the moment(s) after the video still was captured by the smartphone, I imagine BG producing some sort of fake ID (or badge, etc) while confronting the girls about their "illegal" activity. Then, he orders them "down the hill" and off the bridge, instead of ordering them back across the bridge, which may have further reinforced his ruse that the bridge was really "off limits."

It's possible he didn't need to brandish a weapon at that point in the scenario, expecting the girls to respect and obey an adult with a "badge." His tone of voice and delivery of those words: "Down the Hill" sounded authoritative and very serious to me, and I can certainly imagine why the girls would (at least initially) feel compelled to obey. IMO, IME

I know this isn't going to help at all in identification. I also think I may be focussing too heavily on one detail which could be irrelevant. I'm not actually sure where the information has originated from that the girls had mentioned something along the lines of him being a weird bloke. I get a feeling this was the trigger. They may have thought they were discreet in talking about it together, or may even have mocked him openly. A narcissist would not have liked that at all

I know this isn't going to help at all in identification. I also think I may be focussing too heavily on one detail which could be irrelevant. I'm not actually sure where the information has originated from that the girls had mentioned something along the lines of him being a weird bloke. I get a feeling this was the trigger. They may have thought they were discreet in talking about it together, or may even have mocked him openly. A narcissist would not have liked that at all
I think it's entirely possible that the girls' comments were the catalyst for this crime. However, evidence of sexual assault might argue against a rage killing. LE has been mum, but some have reasoned that if the girls hadn't been sexually assaulted, then LE would have said so; I tend to agree, but my theory is that only Abby was sexually assaulted.

The girls were found in water according to what I've read. Dna could be lost. He knew this when he left them there.
Possibly he shot them, maybe even forced them into the water and shot A gun would give him control while some distancing from the victims. Maybe he's carrying one in the photo as it appears to me. Forensic evidence w guns.
Rough terrain controlling two healthy teens would take physical ability too. He was competent in an outdoor environment, steep trails.
Brushy trails can snag clothing and skin. I hope dogs were somehow used to try to define the path of catastrophe, search for clues. Maybe they have something.
I sure hope he's brought to justice. He's smart but they've got to have a clue somewhere.
Topic jumping here but in reading up on the Monon High Bridge and trails I found reference to them fencing it off where the girls were found. Was it ever done? The perp could visit.
Were there many people coming to gawk?
Was something unusual about the spot?
Were they afraid evidence still existed, or wanted to preserve something?

Just jumping in here for a minute..the girls were not found in the creek. IMO, he may have had a gun as I can't think of any other way he could have contained 2 young, physically active girls.

BBM- The Monon HIgh Bridge is now blocked with a fence and gate, however when we were there a few months ago, we were able to get around and to the bridge. I wondered when I saw the bridge why it wasn't fenced off before because there was NO way I was going across that rickety old thing.

I think it's entirely possible that the girls' comments were the catalyst for this crime. However, evidence of sexual assault might argue against a rage killing. LE has been mum, but some have reasoned that if the girls hadn't been sexually assaulted, then LE would have said so; I tend to agree, but my theory is that only Abby was sexually assaulted.

Sex assaults are all about rage and power really...so this could easily have been rage induced...or a planned sexual assault, just looking for victims. Unfortunately, many crimes against females turn into sexual assaults, even muggings/robberies, home invasions etc, when the intent was theft. Jmo

Just jumping in here for a minute..the girls were not found in the creek. IMO, he may have had a gun as I can't think of any other way he could have contained 2 young, physically active girls.

BBM- The Monon HIgh Bridge is now blocked with a fence and gate, however when we were there a few months ago, we were able to get around and to the bridge. I wondered when I saw the bridge why it wasn't fenced off before because there was NO way I was going across that rickety old thing.
BBM
mmm....
So just the fact that the man (they maybe encountered weirdly earlier) was now also on the rickety old bridge was cause for alarm to the girls. They weren't allowed on the rickety old bridge iirc. Did they go on it thinking he wouldn't follow? Maybe that one picture of the smaller girl with her shoe stepping and her looking down is another clue. This was not a safe walkway on the bridge. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member