Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

“On Monday, Dr. Oz spoke with his crime correspondent about Eldridge. She talked about what she's learned about him.

"His Facebook is live and it's very strange," said Melissa Moore. "He's posting a lot of things about guns, and not by itself that would be odd, but the fact that he's posting about guns and some sort of cryptic religious scriptures. Then he's got photos of him lurking in the woods and now coming to light like that, it's creepy. but at the end I've also seen a ton of posts about missing children, and then there's also a post about Abby and Libby."”

upload_2019-2-3_11-1-43.png

“Asked whether she feels her social media crusade has generated anything worthy of being passed along to the police, Kelsi says she shares everything she receives. While she tries to help in any way she can, she acknowledges that social media runs wild with armchair sleuths and hurtful conspiracy theories, from YouTube videos with attempted “re-enactments” of the crime to Reddit forums scrutinizing the victims’ families. Kelsi tries to balance all of this by remembering the sister with whom she once watched Criminal Minds. The girl who was good at reading people and wanted to be a pathologist. The one who had the presence of mind to make a recording of her own killer.”

Do you have a theory as to why, if they know who it is, then why has there not been an arrest?
I really appreciate it when people throw out their interpretations as it often opens my eyes to things that I may not have thought of...
Not really.
If they know who it is, then they simply do not have the evidence they need for a conviction.
If they don't know who it is then why why why not give something, anything, to help them. They haven't done that so my deduction is they know who it is. But who knows?
From the beginning I feel this is a local person or a person with very strong ties to the area. That's my only steadfast.

Family Tree DNA opens its genealogy database to FBI
3 hours ago

This could be a gamechanger for many unsolved crimes!!

Hooray!! Fabulous news. I hope so much for answers, then arrests, and finally convictions and incarcerations in this case and many more here on WS and those we never hear about.

My thoughts on this really remarkable decision:
I'm hoping the FBI can quickly train genealogy researchers, as I think there may possibly be a bottleneck of sorts which most people may not anticipate in their loved one's case...

Here's what I learned which may come into play until the art and the science meet and fuse by computer methodology not hand and visual searching:
When I was reading the very technical analysis regarding how the final tracing of DNA in the EAR/GSK capture occurred, a genealogy researcher who is renowned for their work traced the foreign crime scene DNA from more than one of his crimes ( in other words, they matched so were from a single individual) to a family tree, then had to narrow down the generations and exclude living persons who couldn't be GSK with help from the FBI, I'm sure.
The researcher said it was very painstaking work done by hand to trace family trees to living members and narrow them down to the right person. It took right at one year to ID him via DNA.

It's my current thought after reading the almost year long intense focus to get just one suspect identified via familial gedMatch or other publicly accessible results posted by a family member or members that the FBI will be opening up a whole new type of genetic science now. If so, it's remarkable , and I would so love to see it be almost perfected in my lifetime.

None of us were alive when the use of fingerprinting was first used as a very imprecise but best available tool to catch criminals. Look how far technology, and home DNA kits with websites to voluntarily post autosomal test results, have brought us. GEDmatch and all that will be developed by LE to keep preliminary comparisons of testing confidential will change criminology just like fingerprinting did over 100 years ago... or more.

The best case scenario is that the FBI has anticipated this type of need and they have personnel already trained to do via computer what the non-LE researcher did by visual searching of branches of family trees to help catch EAR/GSK. ( note- in the fairness of law, he has not been tried of convicted but is incarcerated awaiting trial, if he lives long enough.)

Addendum: With respect to every crime victim's family members, the exception to the long searches which could happen with a stranger killer's DNA is if a biological relative is the perp. in any and all unsolved murders. Those should already have been solved if crime scene DNA from both the perp. and the victim was specifically tested for a familial link through the number of matching alleles, but I don't know that DNA always has been compared between victim and perp. because sometimes two ( or more) different labs test the two samples. Plus, a lot has changed since DNA test results have been allowed in court as forensic evidence. Also, sometimes, victims can have extended estranged family who aren't on anyone's radar, but who, in a very small town or isolated community, might yield fairly fast results now.

Sorry this is long. The science is a passion of mine, and so are the gratifying matching results. :cool:

Hooray!! Fabulous news. I hope so much for answers, then arrests, and finally convictions and incarcerations in this case and many more here on WS and those we never hear about.

I'm hoping the FBI can quickly train genealogy researchers, as I think there may possibly be a bottleneck of sorts which most people may not anticipate in their loved one's case...

Here's what I learned which may come into play until the art and the science meet and fuse by computer methodology not hand and visual searching:
When I was reading the very technical analysis regarding how the final tracing of DNA in the EAR/GSK capture occurred, a genealogy researcher who is renowned for their work traced the foreign crime scene DNA from more than one of his crimes ( in other words, they matched so were from a single individual) to a family tree, then had to narrow down the generations and exclude living persons who couldn't be GSK with help from the FBI, I'm sure.
The researcher said it was very painstaking work done by hand to trace family trees to living members and narrow them down to the right person. It took right at one year to ID him via DNA.

It's my current thought after reading the almost year long intense focus to get just one suspect identified via familial gedMatch or other publicly accessible results posted by a family member or members that the FBI will be opening up a whole new type of genetic science now. If so, it's remarkable , and I would so love to see it be almost perfected in my lifetime.

None of us were alive when the use of fingerprinting was first used as a very imprecise but best available tool to catch criminals. Look how far technology, and home DNA kits with websites to voluntarily post autosomal test results, have brought us. GEDmatch and all that will be developed by LE to keep preliminary comparisons of testing confidential will change criminology just like fingerprinting did over 100 years ago... or more.

The best case scenario is that the FBI has anticipated this type of need and they have personnel already trained to do via computer what the non-LE researcher did by visual searching of branches of family trees to help catch EAR/GSK. ( note- in the fairness of law, he has not been tried of convicted but is incarcerated awaiting trial, if he lives long enough.)

Addendum: With respect to every crime victim's family members, the exception to the long searches which could happen with a stranger killer's DNA is if a biological relative is the perp. in any and all unsolved murders. Those should already have been solved if crime scene DNA from both the perp. and the victim was specifically tested for a familial link through the number of matching alleles, but I don't know that DNA always has been compared between victim and perp. because sometimes two ( or more) different labs test the two samples. Plus, a lot has changed since DNA test results have been allowed in court as forensic evidence. Also, sometimes, victims can have extended estranged family who aren't on anyone's radar, but who, in a very small town or isolated community, might yield fairly fast results now.

Sorry this is long. The science is a passion of mine, and so are the gratifying matching results. :cool:

@SeekingJana : No problem! I share your enthusiasm, and hope DNA nails BG, as well as other perps.

I am 100% sure this case has been compared to some elements in the Skyla Whitaker/ Taylor Placker case. I just re-read many threads, and all the info on the perp. who is in prison for life.
I also watched an Investigation Discovery hour long documentary with on-camera statements by several LE and other professionals who were involved in the girls' cases, and they were victims of sexual abuse. a fact that has been deadly quiet.
The DNA found on their fresh clothing from 2 different households does NOT match the DNA of the perp. who shot them.

Also, I don't think he would ever have been found except for an apparently unusual model of Glock hand gun used in the murders, then the same shells showed up at his father's house in a firepit with his girlfriend's remains.

As I sat and watched the ID show, I kept wondering if it would take 3 years and a third murder for Abby and Libby's murders to be solved.

For those who want a quick rundown of the case, go to the part of their thread about Kevin Sweat being arrested. There are just a few pages-- about 14. Of particular interest when considering the sketch in Abby and Libby's case is a sketch from a witness's description of a much different man, an obviously Native American male,which seems, at this point, to be a cruel, crude hoax.

The sketch in this case looks like the archetype of an aged hippie. Why does a suspect sketch almost always have to be so odd- looking?

You bring up some interesting points about genealogy, I've done some painstaking research on ancestors on my mother's side, and found some interesting and even startling stuff. Some ancestors of mine, and I'm sure this applies to many or maybe even most people here in the States, changed their names. Either to a more "anglicized" version, a family name similar to the one previous, or changed their name for other reasons (maybe a relative committed a crime, people wanted to start fresh in life, etc.).

Here's where things get tricky: The information is often times not searchable, i.e. there's no searchable database, unless someone has put one or them together on something like one of the ancestry sites. So while I might think I found a relative who got off a ship in 1850 by the ship's manifest, once you get into census, birth, death, and marriage records things get tricky if the info is not in a searchable database and easily found.

Now you're at the mercy of people and organizations who have put those records online in the last 25 years, give or take, and you have to go page by page, scrolling and scrolling until you find the info. For example I went through many pages of records for birth, death, and marriage records for one county in New York State, from around 1870 or so to around 1925 or so. Took me many hours, over a couple of weeks. I found a name change indicated by the 1920 census for my maternal grandmother's immediate family, something my grandmother never brought up and she would have been a young teenager at the time! We thought the other name were cousins. She died in 1994 and never brought it up, which is kinda freaky.

I'd imagine that's the type of effort needed in some of these cold cases with DNA evidence.

So while a Google search for a county's newspaper records which someone was nice enough to painstakingly upload some years ago matches a name you're looking for, you have to scroll, and scroll, and scroll to find the stuff from the newspaper listings.

This is from a WaPo article about how LE found GSK, it looks like they had to scroll through a lot of records to find him:

Initial DNA work identified distant relatives — not a suspect. Holes said a team of five investigators spent four months building out family trees, name by name. They pored over census records, newspaper obituaries, gravesite locaters, and police and commercial databases to find each relative and, ultimately, DeAngelo.

Can you imagine, four months???

You bring up some interesting points about genealogy,

Here's where things get tricky: The information is often times not searchable, i.e. there's no searchable database, unless someone has put one or them together on something like one of the ancestry sites. So while I might think I found a relative who got off a ship in 1850 by the ship's manifest, once you get into census, birth, death, and marriage records things get tricky if the info is not in a searchable database and easily found.

Now you're at the mercy of people and organizations who have put those records online in the last 25 years, give or take, and you have to go page by page, scrolling and scrolling until you find the info. For example I went through many pages of records for birth, death, and marriage records for one county in New York State, from around 1870 or so to around 1925 or so. Took me many hours, over a couple of weeks. I found a name change indicated by the 1920 census for my maternal grandmother's immediate family, something my grandmother never brought up and she would have been a young teenager at the time! We thought the other name were cousins. She died in 1994 and never brought it up, which is kinda freaky.

I'd imagine that's the type of effort needed in some of these cold cases with DNA evidence.

Yes, as I said, from what has been done to date to find killer's DNA, it is a very exacting and long process to search through family trees once the DNA has been entered on a family tree " branch". I have read both technical and layman's reports of how GSK was found, and to a small degree, BTK, Dennis Rader, was confirmed as being BTK through comparing his crime scene DNA with a close relative's DNA material.

It is my hope that the FBI anticipated this development in forensic science after it was used with BTK, realized the value of online DNA familial relationship to suspects in many cases and has worked with independent genealogists and many people in the Mormon church who are experts in this the field of tracing ancestors on huge family trees. The goal of the scientific community will be to find a way to search using algorithms that we in the public sector don't have computer programs for. There's also the hope that maybe a " Rosetta stone" of sorts which can quickly sort through profiles based on certain criteria, such as surnames, dates, etc. faster and more accurately than people can.

I believe the current searchable databases will grow, not shrink, as ordinary people submit their DNA and the searches won't have to go back so far. IOW, if my autologous DNA profile online is close to an unknown suspect's DNA profile, then I have helped solve a crime. The same is true for anyone who has voluntarily submitted their info into Family Tree or GEDmatch and indicate with their submission in the future that they will allow contact from other interested parties. .

I remember the time in Genetics when the GOAL was to one day sequence an entire human genome. Now, any of us can pay $1000 or so and have a reputable firm map and record each of our unique genetic sequencing from a DNA serology sample. Point being, the science has advanced by leaps and bounds in 30 years or so.

As it is in its infancy, the science will have to be blended with the art of genealogical database searches.
This is a new way of matching DNA to relatives, and there are gaps. Huge gaps because people do both immigrate and emigrate easily, but it's a first step and is still better than what LE had access to before now, which was simply the unknown suspect's DNA.
It may be painstaking work, OR an intrepid and motivated geneticist will invent a computer science which quickly works way around or through the heritage issues. When this happens, that person will be the next Watson or Crick, and will likely win a Nobel Prize in science for the breakthrough work. It may not be an American. This type of work is being done in many developed countries without the number of immigrants the US obviously has had since colonization began in earnest.

Many fine geneticists in Scandinavia and parts of Europe have a much smaller genetic pool to work with, thus, a greater chance of cutting through the years with brand new technology.

Nice article from the IndyStar for the 2 year mark for unanswered questions along with some timeline points, excellent read for beginners or as a refresher.
Delphi murders: Unanswered questions 2 years after the slayings of Abby and Libby

38,000 tips, close to 100% vetted and more than 1,000 people interviewed. Those numbers must be indicative of substantial duplication of tips but still, over 1,000 interviews shows the incredible ongoing diligence into solving this case, however no suspects yet. It must be so very frustrating for the investigators and the families of Abby and Libby deserving of answers, still looking and waiting for the killer to be revealed. :(

Have any suspects been arrested?
No. Law-enforcement authorities have conducted interviews over the past two years with more than 1,000 people, Riley said, but none have led to an arrest.

Some Delphi-area residents as well as men arrested elsewhere on unrelated crimes have been interviewed, but no one has yet been named a suspect.

"We have talked to well over 1,100 people. That includes persons of interest, that includes anybody and everybody that's involved in this case. If their name has been turned in, we've talked or attempted to talk to 99.9 percent of them."

Amid the long wait, stories have cropped up on social media and in the mainstream media about possible police interest in suspects in unrelated cases who resemble a police sketch of the Delphi killer. Many times, photos of those suspects have been published next to the police sketch of the Delphi suspect.

State Police Superintendent Doug Carter and others have repeatedly asked the public and media to not speculate about the investigation, but to no avail.

Riley said such speculation isn't helpful. "That actually hurt us," he said, "because people then kind of lose interest. They say 'Well, it looks like they found him.' "

Riley said there have been more than 38,000 tips to police about this case, and he added that "close to 100 percent" have been vetted.

Jmo if LE “knew” who the killer was, then they would have enough to charge him. I think it is almost certainly not the case that they know who did this but just can’t can’t find a way to arrest him. They probably don’t have much to release that they believe would help identify him.

Nice article from the IndyStar for the 2 year mark for unanswered questions along with some timeline points, excellent read for beginners or as a refresher.
Delphi murders: Unanswered questions 2 years after the slayings of Abby and Libby

Well, they asked some of the important questions.
I wonder how much input the FBI had regarding the withholding of so many basic case facts which likely would help solve these two murders. I also wonder how long the local and state authorities worked closely with the FBI.

In most cases involving the very rare circumstances of 2 children killed by one person at one crime scene where there was an abduction, then the bodies were found in a different location, more information is released to try to find the killer.

I understand keeping certain " qualifiers" close to the vest to protect the case from false confessions, but it seems to me they are taking the " threat" of false confessions way too seriously if these are seasoned and skilled investigators. Most men who falsely claim responsibility for crimes against minor children are obviously mentally disturbed in a quick screener interview.
I expect they've already had a lot of this type of thing happen anyway. When will they realize that if they truly want the public's help, more info in the form of CASE FACTS has to be released?

They can't have it both ways. Asking the public to identify a voice from a short clip or a person from a really unusual looking sketch when compared to Libby's photo, all of which are not connectible to each other as presented by LE officers.

As I have recently said when looking at each piece of possible evidence separately, there is a very good chance, to me, that the sketch may be unrelated to the photo which could even be unrelated to the voice. We do NOT know if the BG is the perp and the police don't know either or.... what?... he'd be in custody awaiting trial if sufficient evidence exists for a DA to take to trial.. He's nondescript in appearance and demeanor, other than what most of us consider to be slightly overdressed for the sunny day that one day in late winter.

The most interesting possible piece of evidence I've seen was the enlargement of the photo by Dr. Phil's show of what truly does look like a pistol or revolver sticking out of a pants pocket. I've tried to think of other shiny silver items of the same size which the object could be, and I come up with only " pistol or revolver handle" . Of course, many men and women carry concealed handguns throughout the country and are not criminals in any way.

I have doubts that this case will be solved by the people responsible for resolution and capture of a suspect in the case until they give out more basic info regarding the crime scene, including weapon type or method of death and cause of death, which are different, and some info regarding the possible staging of the bodies at some point.

Dr. Phil point blank asked the Indiana LE present as " their representative" in the front row of the audience if the object he had enlarged " could be" a gun handle and the dude sat there as cold as a pike and said " We cannot comment". SO WHY EVEN APPEAR?
Do they not realize that we as a society have seen news reports, reenactments, and other media images and descriptions in mainstream society of crimes committed by both active and former LE, clergy, doctors, the scions of society and the lowest of the low doing indescribably horrible things to both live children and their corpses during our lifetimes? What do they think is so different or special about this case in terms of victimology?

I may be overestimating exactly what amount of evidence they have, but the case info, regardless of how " unusual" or " horrific" it is deemed to be, it is part of the killer's thought processes and there may be a unique aspect to a particular knot tied which someone has seen before and would know the limited uses. Or elements which point to a particular occupation or region of the country. Too many things to even list which would or could narrow down the criminology to at least an area. Some people have said the voice sounds southern. I don't think it does at all.
The words are flat, without inflection and the Southern dialect most likely has the most inflection of any US English spoken. The public is just as diverse as the killer or killers, we just don't kill.
LE needs to recognize this and open up more if they ever want justice for Libby and Abby, IMO.

I'm putting my hope on possible future DNA matching, either from the murderer committing another crime, which would be a terrible tragedy, or through database tracing of familial similarities, regardless of time involved to delve into family trees, histories and descendants to the present day.

Last edited:
Well, they asked some of the important questions.
I wonder how much input the FBI had regarding the withholding of so many basic case facts which likely would help solve these two murders. I also wonder how long the local and state authorities worked closely with the FBI.

In most cases involving the very rare circumstances of 2 children killed by one person at one crime scene where there was an abduction, then the bodies were found in a different location, more information is released to try to find the killer.

I understand keeping certain " qualifiers" close to the vest to protect the case from false confessions, but it seems to me they are taking the " threat" of false confessions way too seriously if these are seasoned and skilled investigators. Most men who falsely claim responsibility for crimes against minor children are obviously mentally disturbed in a quick screener interview.
I expect they've already had a lot of this type of thing happen anyway. When will they realize that if they truly want the public's help, more info in the form of CASE FACTS has to be released?

They can't have it both ways. Asking the public to identify a voice from a short clip or a person from a really unusual looking sketch when compared to Libby's photo, all of which are not connectible to each other as presented by LE officers.

As I have recently said when looking at each piece of possible evidence separately, there is a very good chance, to me, that the sketch may be unrelated to the photo which could even be unrelated to the voice. We do NOT know if the BG is the perp and the police don't know either or.... what?... he'd be in custody awaiting trial if sufficient evidence exists for a DA to take to trial.. He's nondescript in appearance and demeanor, other than what most of us consider to be slightly overdressed for the sunny day that one day in late winter.

The most interesting possible piece of evidence I've seen was the enlargement of the photo by Dr. Phil's show of what truly does look like a pistol or revolver sticking out of a pants pocket. I've tried to think of other shiny silver items of the same size which the object could be, and I come up with only " pistol or revolver handle" . Of course, many men and women carry concealed handguns throughout the country and are not criminals in any way.

I have doubts that this case will be solved by the people responsible for resolution and capture of a suspect in the case until they give out more basic info regarding the crime scene, including weapon type or method of death and cause of death, which are different, and some info regarding the possible staging of the bodies at some point.

Dr. Phil point blank asked the Indiana LE present as " their representative" in the front row of the audience if the object he had enlarged " could be" a gun handle and the dude sat there as cold as a pike and said " We cannot comment". SO WHY EVEN APPEAR?
Do they not realize that we as a society have seen news reports, reenactments, and other media images and descriptions in mainstream society of crimes committed by both active and former LE, clergy, doctors, the scions of society and the lowest of the low doing indescribably horrible things to both live children and their corpses during our lifetimes? What do they think is so different or special about this case in terms of victimology?

I may be overestimating exactly what amount of evidence they have, but the case info, regardless of how " unusual" or " horrific" it is deemed to be, it is part of the killer's thought processes and there may be a unique aspect to a particular knot tied which someone has seen before and would know the limited uses. Or elements which point to a particular occupation or region of the country. Too many things to even list which would or could narrow down the criminology to at least an area. Some people have said the voice sounds southern. I don't think it does at all.
The words are flat, without inflection and the Southern dialect most likely has the most inflection of any US English spoken. The public is just as diverse as the killer or killers, we just don't kill.
LE needs to recognize this and open up more if they ever want justice for Libby and Abby, IMO.

I'm putting my hope on possible future DNA matching, either from the murderer committing another crime, which would be a terrible tragedy, or through database tracing of familial similarities, regardless of time involved to delve into family trees, histories and descendants to the present day.

It’s hard to believe that after 2 years, tens of thousands of tips, a thousand interviews, a quarter of a million dollar reward, LE still clings to the notion that releasing even a tiny bit more of information would jeopardize the investigation. Looks to me like NOT releasing information is jeopardizing the Investigation! Also stop saying it might interfere with the prosecution. You don’t have anybody to prosecute....you’ve got to find him first! Then worry about the trial. We know some things you don’t need to release.
I know LE is working hard and wants it solved. I admire LE officers. But I cannot bear to watch another press conference where they look into the camera and beg all of us in public land to call them up and tell them who killed Libby and Abby. How are we supposed to help if you tell us nothing?! LE constantly tells us all to stop speculating, stop sleuthing, stop looking at mug shots, etc...but by gosh they want us very much to please call and solve it for them. We are LE biggest ally and biggest asset but we are treated like the enemy. It’s like a bizarro world.
I will be so so happy on that day they finally catch this guy. But it will be a fluke when it happens. Like pulling Bundy over on a traffic violation.
Sorry for the rant. Two years of frustration and I have no connection to the case at all except a desire to have some justice here. For the families I can’t imagine.

It’s hard to believe that after 2 years, tens of thousands of tips, a thousand interviews, a quarter of a million dollar reward, LE still clings to the notion that releasing even a tiny bit more of information would jeopardize the investigation. Looks to me like NOT releasing information is jeopardizing the Investigation! Also stop saying it might interfere with the prosecution. You don’t have anybody to prosecute....you’ve got to find him first! Then worry about the trial. We know some things you don’t need to release.
I know LE is working hard and wants it solved. I admire LE officers. But I cannot bear to watch another press conference where they look into the camera and beg all of us in public land to call them up and tell them who killed Libby and Abby. How are we supposed to help if you tell us nothing?! LE constantly tells us all to stop speculating, stop sleuthing, stop looking at mug shots, etc...but by gosh they want us very much to please call and solve it for them. We are LE biggest ally and biggest asset but we are treated like the enemy. It’s like a bizarro world.
I will be so so happy on that day they finally catch this guy. But it will be a fluke when it happens. Like pulling Bundy over on a traffic violation.
Sorry for the rant. Two years of frustration and I have no connection to the case at all except a desire to have some justice here. For the families I can’t imagine.

This is just my opinion but LE may continue to plea for assistance in solving this case because they’re still hopeful to hear from more tipsters who are personally acquainted to the person they’re reporting on. And they’re reserving their additional evidence specifically to work with those sort of tips?

I’d be very surprised the “right” tipster has yet to come forward because they weren’t able to connect with everything that’s already released - the Delphi location, the date and time of the crime, the photo, the sketch, the voice. And I think LE sincerely believes there is someone out there holding back information. Maybe that person is hopeful somebody else is charged, putting their own suspicious to rest?

But if a person who is acquainted with a potential suspect did come forward, LE has the opportunity to pursue additional information including behaviours, even voice recordings or more photos from the tipster to enable LE to either eliminate or further their investigation without putting everything out in the public realm. Too much information makes it difficult for LE to eliminate false confessions or malicious tips. JMO

I believe LE is doing everything they can to solve this horrific case with what clues they have.
I too would like more info and have tried to figure what more they could release that would help solve this case. Maybe someone could enlighten me on which clue they think would solve it?

With the video, maybe that's they had. It had to be very short clip anyway for Libby to be able to take the video and then hide her phone before he saw it. I wish we could have had a full face of him.

With the voice clip, they said they released all they could. Was this what they said they had to clean up before releasing it? I can't remember. Would it have helped us solve the case if we heard more of his voice with the girls begging, crying or screaming in the background as they fought for their lives? Or would it just haunt our dreams at night? Either we know the voice or we don't.

As for the sketch, I don't know. It didn't look like him on the video to me anyway.

Cause of death, it could have been a gun, a knife, a club or his hands that probably did the job. There again, if knowing which one, how can it help us on this case? We are already comparing any similar case as it is.

Maybe they were able to obtain some DNA. I sure hope so and hope that this new technology will help solve this case soon.

Even a short clip that shows the way he walks would help.

I would have thought so too. I wonder how many steps she could have videoed in her time frame?
So what could the reason be that they had to show two separate frames instead of a short clip? Maybe they had to cut something out? Maybe Libby couldn't hold the camera still while she was trying to video him? Maybe she wasn't able to take it while looking through the window of the phone but instead maybe holding the phone down low near her hip or waist where he wouldn't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member