Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting and good point.

Until the other day I would ya e said this is very possible, but if I’m understanding correctly from Riley’s most recent words, they are still trying to find the car (or ID it)...I could be wrong on this but that seems to be the way I interpreted the article—-it seemed slightly different from the PC when they referred specifically to IDing the driver.

But maybe they do have a specific vehicle they are referring to, as mentioned, and like mtnlites said, they want specific details about the car (say “oil leak” as used as an example)...

Idk. Maybe my interpretation is not correct of the most recent quote.
I believe the pc. They're looking for ID of Driver. They probably
know all details of car or they would have asked for that too, but they didn't.

I know, I've pondered that myself. I'd understand it better if it was dark by 5pm, but it wasn't.

It could be the 12-5 time frame is just there to cover an hour or two on each side of the crime, just to widened the window of possibilities. But if not, then I would only guess that he hid for awhile because he was afraid he'd be seen, or was bloody, or wet, or not expected somewhere for another hour and needed to regroup. Or maybe he walked through the woods or up the creek or into a field to hide the murder weapon? Who knows?

Ok, I'm not crazy (my family may disagree), but I was able to find posts on here waaaaaaay back in April of 2017 that referenced subpoenas and warrants being issued in Peru and Lebanon, as well as the area searched yesterday. I can NOT find any msm info even hinting to a search in Lebanon. Just wondering if there is a link to this case and Kirts.

Ok, I'm not crazy (my family may disagree), but I was able to find posts on here waaaaaaay back in April of 2017 that referenced subpoenas and warrants being issued in Peru and Lebanon, as well as the area searched yesterday. I can NOT find any msm info even hinting to a search in Lebanon. Just wondering if there is a link to this case and Kirts.

This is ringing a faint bell. I’ll see what I can find, Rossymom.

Last edited:
I know, I've pondered that myself. I'd understand it better if it was dark by 5pm, but it wasn't.

It could be the 12-5 time frame is just there to cover an hour or two on each side of the crime, just to widened the window of possibilities. But if not, then I would only guess that he hid for awhile because he was afraid he'd be seen, or was bloody, or wet, or not expected somewhere for another hour and needed to regroup. Or maybe he walked through the woods or up the creek or into a field to hide the murder weapon? Who knows?
That’s exactly what I think.

The car was there no earlier than 12, and gone no later than 5.

It doesn’t mean that he parked at 12, and left at 5.

I think that after he made initial contact with them, this was over fairly quickly. He left shortly after he committed this crime.

I’m on a Facebook group that discusses this case. They’re bringing up a certain person and I wanted your opinion on him possibly being BG. He’s currently incarcerated on another serious case. I don’t want t break any rules.

Here are the thread rules (found in the first posts of every discussion thread). I would assume this applies to all persons, even already incarcerated, but I will flag this post for moderator verification that this also specifically includes prisoners. Discussion from SM is strictly prohibited.

Welcome back to the Delphi Murders discussion thread.

On the afternoon of Feb. 13th, 2017, best friends Abigail Williams and Liberty German were dropped off at a bridge in the town of Delphi. On Feb 14th their bodies were discovered around noon about 50 feet from the north bank of Deer Creek which is about 0.5 miles from the bridge.
The Sheriff's office gave a press conference on 4/22/19 and we have some solid information. Please take a look below

HERE IS THE NEW SKETCH FROM THE PRESS CONFERENCE ON 4/22/19
delphi-suspect-sketch-ht-jef-190422_hpEmbed_5x6_992.jpg

HERE IS THE NEW AUDIO. IT'S-A BIT LONGER THAN THE FIRST AUDIO:
https://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_Audio_Edited_2019x3.wav

Here is the old audio in a loop:

http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

LATEST PRESS CONFERENCE 4/22/19

FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR THE CARROL COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE FACEBOOK PAGE.

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff's Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference from 2017 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Let's do this. Let's commit to getting this killer's picture and voice out there any possible way we can.

Pictures of Abby and Libby

link to post with all threads 1-99 (courtesy of margarita25)

THREAD #84
THREAD #85
THREAD #86
THREAD #88
THREAD #89
THREAD #90
Thread #91
Thread #92
Thread #93
Thread #94
Thread #95
Thread #96
Thread #97
Thread #98
Thread #99

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread
Rules Etiquette & Information
Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time. Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF SEX OFFENDERS!

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip, by all means, phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Jumping off this post to remind everyone that you need to call or email the police if you think you have a tip or have discovered a person who matches the sketch or sketches. DO NOT post what you think you have found here on the forum.

Take any and all sleuthing of non-POIs to your private conversations and DO NOT mention them here. It is a major TOS violation to sleuth non-POIs on the forum. It's even worse if you are implicating a minor child in your posts. And baiting is against our rules, so DO NOT hint that you have uncovered information that you can't share openly here.

If you think you know something, call the police.

Admin note: Be sure to read the parameters for posting laid out in post #1 and 2 by Tricia.

Pay particular attention to this quote from Tricia:

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

Members who insist on breaking our rules by continually casting suspicion on people who have not been designated as suspects or POIs have and will be placed on thread reply bans.

A few reminders:
*When posting statements of fact a link to MSM must be provided.
*Information from Topix and Reddit are not allowed here.
*Before discussing podcasts, etc please check with a moderator, an admin or Tricia to see if it is approved to be posted here. (note: the the Podcast Best case Worst Case - a discussion between three former FBI agents is fine to discuss)
*It is against our TOS to discuss the comments of visitors on social media.
Information on the scanner threads remains on those threads.

*There are no named POIs in this case. Do not make insinuations or veiled accusations about random people.

Last edited:
I suspect there has been some catalyst for the press conference.

I bet this whole change of tact has happened due to someone being arrested for a different crime.

And it would explain the press conference as they have time to make the arrest as the person is already behind bars.

I'm sorry, I've been working around the clock (so it feels) for almost a week and can't keep up. What got searched yesterday?

I’m on a Facebook group that discusses this case. They’re bringing up a certain person and I wanted your opinion on him possibly being BG. He’s currently incarcerated on another serious case. I don’t want t break any rules.
Facebook groups have accused a couple dozen people at this point. They are almost certainly innocent.

If this guy is incarcerated on a serious case, it sounds like a felony. If he committed a felony, his DNA is already in the system.

They’re ruling out good looking suspects somehow, so it does stand to reason that it’s DNA related.

I’m just glad they’re accusing criminals, and not innocent people for a change.

If you’re connected to a church and resemble the suspect in any way, your name has probably come up on social media.

Hell, even people who don’t resemble either sketch are having aspersions cast on them.

These groups are nothing but trouble.

I think that after he made initial contact with them, this was over fairly quickly. He left shortly after he committed this crime.
Right. You look at the Mollie Tibbetts case where the arrest warrant has 19:45 to 20:28 as the incident range. In this case, they are vague times.

Agreed there's no doubt some leeway in there, so that say someone says that they think they saw a vehicle there at 3:30 but LE states that it was there from 1:30-3:00 nobody would call it in. There is almost always a buffer to allow for witnesses to be mistaken about their times. Hence the large gap JMO

Last edited:
I have been following your thoughts on this “jaw/chin/bite”. I just wanted to add that a person I know has had corrective jaw surgery, particularly for an underbite. She wore braces for two years prior and still needed the surgery. Her jaw was noticeably pronounced, creating more length to her face, but also more width near the molar region. Her voice was “nasally” but also “throaty”. After having the surgery, her voice has pitched a little higher when excited or happy, but her jaw is still pronounced in length and width. Her problem has been corrected. I agree with you about the chin and mouth.
Just MOO

Sometimes Tardive Dysckinzia
I have been playing this game with myself for two weeks now. I think I would be the worst witness ever. I pick up a general impression of the person but could not tell you if their face was heart shaped or angular or if they had a button nose or bump in their nose. I have even asked myself after checking out at the grocery store how would i describe the cashier and I’m surprised at how little I would be able to tell someone.

I don't know this for a fact. I can't even draw realistic stick figures. So please take my opinion with a whole shaker full of salt. But I've always had the impression that the sketch artist has a great deal to do with the quality of the finished product, and I don't mean due to their artistic abilities. I mean intangibles such as, degree of patience with the witness, quality of questions asked to elicit information, whether or not a facial characteristics book is used for the person to compare to... those kinds of things.

Really strange in my opinion. He could’ve talked to CNN, Fox59, WHTR, IndyStar...but he decided to talk about “evidence sent to Quantico” with Radar Online.

I’ll tell ya this is just one example of the many things in this case that just “seem weird”, jmo.
All the photos used in that Radar Online article are credited to the ISP and Carter is quoted also. I was thinking if maybe the sheriff got the go ahead from them to announce that DNA info though RO? Is it possible whomever they thought is their suspect, who's ever DNA they were testing, maybe that site factors to them? I know, sounds crazy, but you're right that it's so wierd that was who he spoke to about it.

All the photos used in that Radar Online article are credited to the ISP and Carter is quoted also. I was thinking if maybe the sheriff got the go ahead from them to announce that DNA info though RO? Is it possible whomever they thought is their suspect, who's ever DNA they were testing, maybe that site factors to them? I know, sounds crazy, but you're right that it's so wierd that was who he spoke to about it.

Radar claims alot of things MOO

While we’re talking about these Facebook groups, I genuinely can’t tell if half the members are trolls, or are genuine idiots who don’t know how real life works.

I hope that if we are ever visited by intelligent life, they don’t contact these people first.

It would make all of us look bad.

Thank God for WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads