Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I must be a minimalist, but my sense is that this was not a complicated crime. I'm guessing he saw the girls get dropped off, tailed them until nobody was around, used the threat of a weapon to get them off the trail and out of sight, did whatever he did to them quick-like, and got the hell out of Dodge.

We only have a tiny fraction of the information, so it's impossible to say whether or not he took them elsewhere, or helped with the searches, etc. But JMO, once he left Dodge (the crime scene), he stayed away.

I think he noticed the girls getting dropped off too. They were of the age they could’ve either been alone or part of a group of friends including parents. The daylight attack was brazen as it was so I don’t think he would’ve risked it if he thought others were accompanying the girls, dawdling across the bridge a few minutes after he crossed.

One of my many theories is the killer observed the two, sight unseen, in a perverted, voyeuristic manner while Libby was taking totally innocent photos of Abby posing on the bridge. We know the one photo was shared by Snapchat but if there more, LE hasn’t mentioned.

I wouldn't necessarily call what I've seen him post as a place of work as a tip. Especially, when it's openly viewed on his FB page. (Several tips have been made by others regarding him as a POI who are closer to him & with more info than I have). I'm sure since he's in custody and local, he's being questioned regarding the girls case. I was just trying to give a little perspective on why Nicole Bowen's case and the girls may have some links.

Thank you, OhioStateD. That is very interesting and clears up a couple things for me.

I think he noticed the girls getting dropped off too. They were of the age they could’ve either been alone or part of a group of friends including parents. The daylight attack was brazen as it was so I don’t think he would’ve risked it if he thought others were accompanying the girls, dawdling across the bridge a few minutes after he crossed.

One of my many theories is the killer observed the two, sight unseen, in a perverted, voyeuristic manner while Libby was taking totally innocent photos of Abby posing on the bridge. We know the one photo was shared by Snapchat but if there more, LE hasn’t mentioned.
I absolutely agree. I think he was trolling for victims that day, and saw the girls being dropped off.

He followed them, ultimately finding an opportunity to approach them.

He knew they were alone.

Yes! For this to be his first murder and for it to be against 2 people seems out of place. There is something we're not getting here imo.
I know it seems weird, but I keep thinking of the Missy Bevers case. Something isn't making sense. Her case keeps popping in my mind. I doubt they're related in any way tho.

Same I think it's because weird footage, and still cannot find the guy!

Radar claims alot of things MOO

Yeah, that’s exactly why I was so irritated that he talked to Radar and not someone else. If he’s got something to say about the case, especially after it’s been so quiet, the last place I want to hear something from is “Radar Online” because obviously, as you indicated, it only makes one doubt the source and the validity.

ETA: And while we’re talking about “Radar Online”, why the heck did Leazenby give an interview to an unknown non MSM person on FB. I don’t like that either. Moo.

Last edited:
Deleted by me - wrong address. :(

Last edited:
I believe the pc. They're looking for ID of Driver. They probably
know all details of car or they would have asked for that too, but they didn't.
I think the ISP not even giving the public the color of the VOI means they know even more than that. If you were asking for the unknown you would give any clues to facilitate that. The basic tip/info they would have that a car even existed in that parking area would be the color. I saw a car, what kind of car? I don't known but it was red... blue...black. ISP must be looking for cooboration of facts already known to them. They need witnesses to someone specific, their car being there. IMO

Maybe it's just me, but that looks like the land behind the house (south of the house on the map) is being farmed. I can see rows.
Google Maps

The misconception comes from incorrect addresses that don't match up to where the photos of the search warrant was actually served

I'm going to step away because some are taking it as gospel when its factually incorrect

I have matched my Google map images with MSM photos of the actual search on BBR

And I'm going to end it there to keep within TOS

Thanks for understanding

I think the ISP not even giving the public the color of the VOI means they know even more than that. If you were asking for the unknown you would give any clues to facilitate that. The basic tip/info they would have that a car even existed in that parking area would be the color. I saw a car, what kind of car? I don't known but it was red... blue...black. ISP must be looking for cooboration of facts already known to them. They need witnesses to someone specific, their car being there. IMO
Good post!

So thaaats what that outbuilding looks like in the daylight. In the videos I couldn’t tell what the heck that was but they took photos in this building.
more than likely that's the residence, the 2 barns on the property are large one 40,000sq. ft. and the other 32,000sq.ft. Quite often old farms not used are overgrown
and look abandoned which may be why the overhead google maps don't show the outbuildings.
msm said police spent 2 hours taking photos and collecting evidence so I'd say the search was one or two large barns and maybe the residence also.

I absolutely agree. I think he was trolling for victims that day, and saw the girls being dropped off.

He followed them, ultimately finding an opportunity to approach them.

He knew they were alone.
What I wonder is from where did he see them dropped off? My understanding is they were not dropped off at the regular trailhead, but around the bend on the road at a secondary spot, near the nature preserve. If he was parked at the abandoned building, he might have seen them drive by, and then the sister drive back without them, but otherwise, there's nowhere to really park that's in direct view of their drop off place. I could be wrong about this, though, so please correct me if I am.

The misconception comes from incorrect addresses that don't match up to where the photos of the search warrant was actually served

I'm going to step away because some are taking it as gospel when its factually incorrect

I have matched my Google map images with MSM photos of the actual search on BBR

And I'm going to end it there to keep within TOS

Thanks for understanding

My mistake - I typed in 13036 not 10036.

What I wonder is from where did he see them dropped off? My understanding is they were not dropped off at the regular trailhead, but around the bend on the road at a secondary spot, near the nature preserve. If he was parked at the abandoned building, he might have seen them drive by, and then the sister drive back without them, but otherwise, there's nowhere to really park that's in direct view of their drop off place. I could be wrong about this, though, so please correct me if I am.
I think you’re right, but he might not have been parked at that point.

He could have been driving around, and spotted them by chance.

He could have seen them being dropped off, then parked and set out on foot.

Yes, on April 5th. Would it make any sense for Carter to hold a public Press Conference on Apr 22nd to speak out to a known suspect and share a sketch of someone who was already incarcerated?

Could it be possible that we all thought it was for the killer but it was actually geared towards the person providing the alibi? I'm not convinced it's him either but there's definitely some interesting links between the 2 cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1