Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE have now mentioned two people owning the vehicle and an alibi so I think it likely two are involved. Even if one is just protecting the perp by given an alibi for instance. They would still be guilty imo. What do you think?

I've not heard of LE mentioning two people or an alibi. Where is this coming from?

NB has been on my mind a lot also. The mention of a "shack" in her tragic murder and then LE using it again in PC just is weird. Pay attention and see how many times around you here shack used. It is not common IMO. If the BG is now in jail and not going anywhere would they tell us? They might tell the family but they are not talking. BG isn't going anywhere. They just need one more piece of evidence, likely connected to the vehicle parked at CPS, to nail this guy.

That is so interesting, I didn’t know The Shack was brought up with regards to her as well. That’s hmmm, pretty coincidental. If the BG is in prison, that must mean there was no DNA left at the scene since his was taken and is searchable. Or maybe partial profile? Because if there was a match, they would have already nailed him, right?

LE have now mentioned two people owning the vehicle and an alibi so I think it likely two are involved. Even if one is just protecting the perp by given an alibi for instance. They would still be guilty imo. What do you think?
Where/when did LE mention 2 people owning the vehicle? Please provide a link to this info. Thx.

ETA: OP hasn't responded to numerous requests here for a link. Thus, I conclude LE never said any such thing.

Last edited:
The more you have to twist plausible and logical circumstances of a crime to fit a theory the further you get away from the likely scenario. One or two unusual circumstances sure it’s possible, but when you start overlooking known simple facts you end up on the complete opposite side of the truth of the case.

The dots all have to connect, you can’t just simply draw around dots bc they don’t fit the picture you are trying to draw.

Many times cases like these are fairly straightforward, see, control, kill

The hard part for LE to solve is it being a random stranger killing

Jmo

Libby was 200 pounds. I'm having a hard time accepting the theory that a single perp was able to carry the two victims around on very uneven sloped ground, with loose leaves and brush underfoot. There would be signs of dragging etc. And as others have said above, LE has been very clear that they believe the murder happened mins after the released video and audio footage happened. They have more audio they haven't released, but the family have listened to parts of it. They have a very good idea as to when/how the murders happened. They likely have physical evidence at the crime scene too, which probably supports their conclusion that the murders happened at that place (if there was blood, for instance).

I'm not seeing any released info from LE that supports a removal of the girls to a 2nd site and then a return of their bodies to the place they were discovered. There is a definite slope from the cemetery area down to the location of the bodies which would make transportation via carrying very difficult.

Bear in mind that people were searching from 3:15pm. No one saw a vehicle in the places theorized. The search continued privately all night long, which would make discovery a great risk. There's no logic to returning the bodies to where they were. JMO.

I'm nitpicking a bit, but can someone link to Mike Patty saying the cellphone "pinged all over town"? I found a quote by him and those are not his exact words. Could just be a quibble, but I think ppl are interpreting his words in a way which may not be as significant as people think.

Two girls are found dead after posting final photo on Snapchat in Indiana

I think he meant the phone was responding to pings for several hours around town before it died. Also, a cellphone can ping multiple towers if they are in close enough range. YMMV, of course.

Correct me if I am wrong, but "The Shack" (as in the movie and/or book) was never officially brought up with regard to the NB case, not in the way Carter deliberately referenced it at the televised April presser regarding the Delphi murders. People are just making connections because NB was tortured and killed in a shed/shack. That is it. It's two different things, imo.

The suspect for the NB murder did not act alone, there are multiple people involved, he doesn't look anything like the #2 sketch, and it appears to be related to snitching and drugs (different motives). That suspect would not shock his family or friends if they found out he committed a violent murder. I'm struggling to find aspects that fit, aside from the fact that he's likely killed and tortured someone and is a criminal and has red hair. Where's the "hiding in plain sight" angle? Where's the "What would your loved ones think?" angle to the presser.

The more you have to twist plausible and logical circumstances of a crime to fit a theory the further you get away from the likely scenario. One or two unusual circumstances sure it’s possible, but when you start overlooking known simple facts you end up on the complete opposite side of the truth of the case.

The dots all have to connect, you can’t just simply draw around dots bc they don’t fit the picture you are trying to draw.

Many times cases like these are fairly straightforward, see, control, kill

The hard part for LE to solve is it being a random stranger killing

Jmo
This is good advice. I'd also add that LE rarely flat-out lies to the GP. I don't know how many times I've heard someone "refute" a clear, fact-based argument by insisting that the opposite could be true. "Ha! That's what LE wants you to think!" ;)

I think something big happened, I just don’t have a clue as to what the hell it is.

They’re confident that this new sketch is right, and the other one is not BG.

Why? There’s endless possibilities.

The fact that they’ve talked about this car, and reverted to this sketch, just has to be related, IMO.

You might be right; they know exactly what the vehicle is, and they’re honing in on someone specific.

But that all comes back to the DNA question.

If they have DNA, they should have obtained it from whoever it is that they’re looking at.

If they don’t, then I suppose the new sketch and statement about the vehicle, makes more sense.

They just don’t have enough.

So I’m pretty lost here, like most of us I suppose.
When I watched the PC my vibe was something big happened. The overall tone was unusual. Reminded me of when there is a shift in momentum in a football game.

The car is significant and the 180 on the suspect is huge. Maybe they got a dna hit early on from the scene, but it was from one of the searchers or someone that accessed the scene that day which explained it away. If the scene was contaminated they would’ve/should’ve gotten samples from everyone that accessed it. Then when they sent additional evidence off to the FBI they got the same dna hit again on something else on the scene. Maybe it was where it wasn’t so easily explained away. Plus maybe the person kinda look like the younger sketch. Since the person was there on the 14th they now have to put them there prior to that hence the plea for car info on the 13th. MOO (this does mean my opinion only right.). Just a theory.

I know way too many people who choose NOT to watch/read the news. It scares them way too much so they put on blinders. Some people think you create a crime by reading or thinking about crimes. Law of Attraction. I sure hope not!
There are people that live in Seattle that never heard of Ted Bundy or the Green River Killer, just find that really hard to believe, it's everywhere. Bundy in particular.
They must be newbies,transplants, you know because they use Umbrellas and can't properly pronounce Puyallup. Lol
MOO.

This is from Feb but I have not seen it , it's from discovery ID crime feed 'Somebody Has Named The Right Person' In Investigation Of Delphi Snapchat Murder Girls
This is an encouraging quote.

Basically, “I’m not saying that we have usable DNA, but we have usable DNA.”

Sergeant Coleman responded, "We will not deny or confirm whether or not we have DNA. But I think the public realizes that with a crime like this, it’s rare to not have DNA. We will reach out to the genealogy websites. Any new technology that comes available, we will use it."

In any scenario where the perp takes the girls to a second location and then brings them back, my question would be "why there?" Why would you bring them back to the very location they went missing and would be searched for? There are so many rural, wild areas, and larger river systems that would be better disposal spots. JMO
TL4S THANK YOU!! Sometimes the most accurate scenario is the one that makes sense. If a perp robbed a bank on Monday (and LE has video cam, witnesses, recorded voice, DNA etc) would it make sense for the perp to walk into the very same bank the next day and deposit the money he just stole? I don't think so.
It might make for a Hollywood crime movie, but not here.
And I would also like to add, transporting bodies from one place to another (so sorry to have to put those words in writing) most assuredly intensifies/compounds the issue of DNA transfer. (There has got to be tons of DNA...but who's. WHO ARE YOU?) his murderous handiwork affected everyone. And btw, I do not think he is capable of "initiating facial expressions"....I think he is only capable of "imitating" the facial expressions of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces