Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to post a picture to reference of my post of the area in the woods.
how do we get mod approval?

I think/ guess some if not all rumors will surprise us as being true......Abbys death certificate does say 2/14 and being that those two girls were so very close, so very good friends, why would the parents choose a date other than the actual one....

I worry a lot about the searchers and the witnesses....I think the cops were jacked around which means they were mislead. which is why we have a new sketch.....

I worry I guess, that the killer returned during the night to complete his horror......so Abby's death could have very well been later....

there didnt seem to be a controlled search with a person in charge.....its said that the families were looking all night......who else was out there?.

JMHO....just conjecture...just my guess....I have no facts to back anything up...

but this case is surely strange.

Please show me in MSM where it says either death certificate says 2/14

I believe this is absolutely unfounded and false

The obits showed two different dates as one family chose the date they died and one chose to use the day they were found

An obit is in no way the same as a death certificate and is in no way the official day and time of death

This has been tried to be used over and over to support a social media rumor and is not right in my opinion and violates TOS

BBM

Could be, but I would assume this is lazy American English. I assume she meant saw a guy, and then a couple — not another couple of guys. Word usage sure can get in the way of sleuthing!

MOO

This case is so confusing, but within the confusion, there has to be at least one thing that the investigators should elaborate, hopefully sooner rather than later.

* Were there two unidentified males seen by witnesses who produced two separate sketches?

* Is there veracity a witness heard a couple arguing under the bridge?

* Did the older guy in the flannel shirt come forward?

* Was there a broken down car near the site and the time?

* Did the kids around the bridge at the time actually see a man dressed in black?

* Was there someone around the time pretending to be a cop in another event near there?

* Is there a reason to consider a backback or duffle bag as important?

Some thoughts, and don’t expect any answers right now. It seems there were clues, and some might mean nothing, but one could mean everything. Some of you might have other details to add.

This case is so confusing, but within the confusion, there has to be at least one thing that the investigators should elaborate, hopefully sooner rather than later.

* Were there two unidentified males seen by witnesses who produced two separate sketches?

* Is there veracity a witness heard a couple arguing under the bridge?

* Did the older guy in the flannel shirt come forward?

* Did the kids around the bridge at the time actually see a man dressed in black?

* Was there someone around the time pretending to be a cop in another event near there?

* Is there a reason to consider a backback or duffle bag as important?

Some thoughts, and don’t expect any answers right now. It seems there were clues, and some might mean nothing, but one could mean everything. Some of you might have other details to add.

Great post!

It's very important for the public to hear clear answers from L.E. concerning these questions. This would help the investigation. JMO

Sometimes I just step away until the Mods get a chance to sweep in and restore purpose and dignity to the thread. The good news is that most of the threads have enough great WS'ers on them that have read and follow the TOS.

Above all, we do everything we can to keep the dignity of the Victim foremost, while other online destinations seem to have a ghoulish obsession for gruesome details. I don't want to see that with these beautiful 2 roses. There is a famous murder case where the victim was left and displayed in the most horrific and humiliating pose you can imagine. What is equally disturbing, is that the Victim is revictimized every time that horrific image makes the rounds on the internet - and it does.

Abby and Libby deserve the caring and protection that LE is providing them. I hope that when arrested, the Perp will be smart enough to plea out and not go to trial. The trial would not only cause even more irreparable damage to their families, but to the Perp's family as well, not to mention traumatizing the jurors. He will not want to put his family through that.

Thank you to all the wonderful WS'ers who are helping to protect the memory of Libby and Abby, and help quash any grisley ghoul seekers.

Libby and Abby - Born on earth, to blossom in Heaven

Amateur opinion and speculation

Thank you - Feeling centered again!

How good is DNA from perspiration? Is it like saliva, blood or semen or more like touch DNA? As overdressed as he appears to be I would think he would have been sweating up a storm.

Sweat is produced by cells. It is not cells. Unless a cell was shed with the sweat, no DNA. But copious sweating should carry shed cells.

Sweat is produced by cells. It is not cells. Unless a cell was shed with the sweat, no DNA. But copious sweating should carry shed cells.

Thank you I was curious about it. I am really thinking they don't have as solid DNA evidence as they are saying. They are just using it to scare the BG into screwing up.

i understand this but it's feb no leaves if you read my post that if someone or more came in from the cemetary side you are on the right side of creek.
even though we keep faith/hope they're ok, we know they didn't answer texts/phone calls.
to ME that reason enough, but thats just me!
and apparently the searchers either:
1) didn't search long enough.
2) wrong places.
3) they weren't there.

I understood your post and that's what I was responding to. There are points in the park where your line of vision isn't interrupted, but once the sun goes down that changes. Actually standing there in person, at night, is much different than looking at pictures taken in the daylight. It was dark that night. People had flashlights but the ground is uneven in places and hilly. They were searching for missing girls, not dead ones, at that point. Searchers may have been more focused on calling out to them and listening for responses than recovering bodies from under the leaves and debris. It is not unfathomable to think that they simply missed them that night. The official search was called off later that night, but that was done for safety reasons and it doesn't mean everyone went home. Even if there were searchers over on that side of the creek, they could've been close to the bodies and simply didn't see them.

Sure anythings possible you have your Opinion,:) I have mine it's all good!

and just so you know i was and still am (somewhat be 64 this year) a avid hunter and fisherman.
right next door in ohio so the terrain is similar.

Last edited:

IIRC LE said the first sketch was a composite from multiple witnesses over an unknown time frameand the 2nd sketch was from one witness a few days(3) after the crime. LE has told the public to focus on sketch 1.

Info about Sketch 1

LE has also said to disregard the face entirely in interviews also, so I don't know....

Today show interview brings Delphi murders to national atten

I have heard nothing about a broken down car. LE did ask if anyone had seen a car at an Abandoned building and that took on a life for a while that it was a later cleared up by LE. Asking if anyone had seen a car at the old CPS lot between 12Pm and 5Pm

Edited to Move replies down so you can see them better

Questions a plenty, Answers not many

I'm just going back over the video filmed by the news crew on the 14th as the press conference was asking about 'abandoned vehicle'. Right at the beginning of the video, there is a white pickup truck parked in the centre of the two highways up on the dirt turnout. Easy access back onto the highway. And, easy access to the trail & bridge.

At 3 minutes 40 seconds in, there is a view of a silver (car, I think) sitting next to the building that has now been torn down. I'm unsure what vehicle the police were interested in, but they are the only two that seem out of place to me. IMO.

February 14 at 7:58pm ·
We're over the search area where two 13-year-old Carroll County girls went missing. Two bodies have been found in the area, but not yet positively identified as the girls

35 minute aerial video of the crime scene

i understand this but it's feb no leaves if you read my post that if someone or more came in from the cemetary side you are on the right side of creek.
even though we keep faith/hope they're ok, we know they didn't answer texts/phone calls.
to ME that reason enough, but thats just me!
and apparently the searchers either:
1) didn't search long enough.
2) wrong places.
3) they weren't there.

I for one am extremely grateful that I have never had to be in the situation where I was trying to search for one of my children in a situation like that

I can't imagine the panic and not knowing where to look and considering all the possibilities of where they may have gone

Then to have the worse possible outcome

I truly pray that none of us ever has to experience what those families have had to deal with

JMO

I'm just going back over the video filmed by the news crew on the 14th as the press conference was asking about 'abandoned vehicle'. Right at the beginning of the video, there is a white pickup truck parked in the centre of the two highways up on the dirt turnout. Easy access back onto the highway. And, easy access to the trail & bridge.

At 3 minutes 40 seconds in, there is a view of a silver (car, I think) sitting next to the building that has now been torn down. I'm unsure what vehicle the police were interested in, but they are the only two that seem out of place to me. IMO.

They believe the car was there between 12 and 5pm on the 13th.

Any vehicles spotted on the 14th are almost certainly unrelated.

There were searchers, police officers, members of the public, and God knows who else there.

They believe the car was there between 12 and 5pm on the 13th.

Any vehicles spotted on the 14th are almost certainly unrelated.

There were searchers, police officers, members of the public, and God knows who else there.

Unless it's somebody who habitually parks there. I know around here, that kind of free parking with easy highway access is popular with people who carpool to commute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1