Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #105

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't quite understand why we should follow their instructions given their results, lol. And I am not anti-LE, I merely think they have few cases of such predatory crime, and hence, it is new to them, they are not experienced in it.

(For example, for DC, it might be difficult to comprehend how a true believer could do such a thing. While people from Pacific NW know that it happens. GRK operating here was religious, some even think he had "a Madonna and a prostitute complex". His official count is 49, and steadily rising as new remnants are discovered)

The Washington Post has an interesting article about Scott Beierle. I am not linking it as it is heavily politicized (I truly think they overdid it this time), but here is an interesting phrase,

"In a 2018 report, the Anti-Defamation League divided this “manosphere” into three overlapping tribes: “men’s rights activists,” who have channeled legitimate advocacy for equal treatment in divorce and custody disputes into a toxic male rage; “pick-up artists,” who have perverted those back-of-the-magazine schemes into a cult of predatory sexual entitlement; and “incels,” men who blame all women for their own involuntary celibacy."

I suspect that when we discuss the motive, it will be a cut between nr 2 and nr 3, although the perp may not necessarily organize his views yet. And while questions who exactly was targeted are rampant, the answer is, "both of them", as he is forming hatred of all women. And this might be his main motive.

The perp might have someone helping him, or covering for him, but he is lonely inside, and his anger is totally misplaced.

I need to read this article. This happened REALLY close to home.

I remember a couple of quotes on the Jayme Closs thread where someone posted a few comments that were kind of out there and a little creepy. After being questioned further on their comments by other WS’s they dropped off not to be heard of again
I was also thinking of Tammy Moorer on the Heather Elvis thread.

Gives me chills.

...they are not experienced in it....
...The perp might have someone helping him, or covering for him...
Hi Charlot123: Respectfully snipped a couple sections of your post for focus and response.
Thanks for your reply to my post. I like to consider everyone's POV, which stretches my thinking.

To the first point, you are right. While Delphi may not have the resources avail to them to solve such a complex case, the FBI and other agencies do, and are supporting Delphi efforts. I am confident the right folks have their eyes on this, and an arrest will take place. Let's hope soon!

To your second point, ICAM. Someone is covering for him almost certainly. How misguided they are. By keeping their silence, they too have blood on their hands. I wish them constant anxiety and sleepless nights until they do the right thing.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I agree he monitors WS and other sites. Sometimes I will read a post by someone and get the feeling “it’s him”
Anyone else ever think that?
Yes, it happens. As I posted upthread, follow your instinct and send a message to a Moderator. They will advise you accordingly.

Talk to a Moderator about it. Follow your instinct.

This is a really good point. If we're concerned that witnesses in Delphi may be saying to themselves, "well I'm not really sure," and hesitating to let someone in charge know about a person they have misgivings over, we don't want to do the same thing here. A moderator will be able to sift out odd-seeming posts and notify appropriate authorities if something really is suspicious, as they will have more access to any given poster's info and posting history.

edit: duplicate phrasing

I am wondering, if this was a by chance encounter and the killer took the opportunity to attack and murder the girls. What would I expect to see? I would expect to see lots of chaos, lots of DNA and most likely no witnesses or witnesses, who saw a wet, crazy looking frenzy acting guy, possibly running like hell. The CS would not be on the other side of the creek. He would have killed the girls in the area between the private road and the creek bed.

I am wondering, if this was planned, but the girls had not been specifically targeted, what would I expect to see?
I would expect a certain degree of chaos, lots of DNA due to the fact, that the killer had to overpower 2 victims, possible defense wounds on the victims, not much staging of the CS or posing of the victims due to time constraints ( who checks the time, when committing such a horrible crime..?? I would think more like" in and out"). The killer may have forced the victims to cross the creek, especially if one of the victims was already diseased or had been drowned. The creek would also be a barrier for searchers. There may be witnesses, who saw the killer.

I am wondering, if the girl(s) were targeted and if the crime scene had been staged to look like a serial killer committed the murders. What would I expect to see if this was true? A tight timeline of events, witnesses to possibly see one person or more, who were not the killer, victim posing, possible signature, gruesome crime scene, no /or very little DNA of the killer at the CS/on the victims, possible accomplices. The victims may have been drowned in the creek and then may have disposed at the crime scene in a very brutal way to make it look like something it was not.

ALL IMO

Just wondering..

-Nin

Hi Charlot123: Respectfully snipped a couple sections of your post for focus and response.
Thanks for your reply to my post. I like to consider everyone's POV, which stretches my thinking.

To the first point, you are right. While Delphi may not have the resources avail to them to solve such a complex case, the FBI and other agencies do, and are supporting Delphi efforts. I am confident the right folks have their eyes on this, and an arrest will take place. Let's hope soon!

To your second point, ICAM. Someone is covering for him almost certainly. How misguided they are. By keeping their silence, they too have blood on their hands. I wish them constant anxiety and sleepless nights until they do the right thing.

Italicized by me.

I think there might be/is/ are/ someone covering up for him. But it is a grave that people are digging for themselves. One thing is, “guessing but being afraid to go further”, another one, “knowing but refusing to act”. Legally, there is a difference.

I suspect, that between the LE and the perp, there is a stalemate. The LE knows but has inadequate proof, and the perp hopes that this is how it will stay and with time, people will start doubting. -
MOO

In such a situation, the role of the community is pretty large. If the community is on the LE’s side, this is the path I see: 1) the community avoids the perp and the perp’s coverup, and 2) from the practical standpoint, the perp. can’t move, or is monitored if he moves.

It really depends on what the community thinks of the situation. If the Delphians are unsure, things become more complicated.

Even ancient history teaches us that we can’t survive without the support of the community.

MOO

Italicized by me.

I think there might be/is/ are/ someone covering up for him. But it is a grave that people are digging for themselves. One thing is, “guessing but being afraid to go further”, another one, “knowing but refusing to act”. Legally, there is a difference.

I suspect, that between the LE and the perp, there is a stalemate. The LE knows but has inadequate proof, and the perp hopes that this is how it will stay and with time, people will start doubting. -
MOO

In such a situation, the role of the community is pretty large. If the community is on the LE’s side, this is the path I see: 1) the community avoids the perp and the perp’s coverup, and 2) from the practical standpoint, the perp. can’t move, or is monitored if he moves.

It really depends on what the community thinks of the situation. If the Delphians are unsure, things become more complicated.

Even ancient history teaches us that we can’t survive without the support of the community.

MOO
Post of the week!
You nailed it.

It doesnt have to be a big cover up. Maybe it's simply the fact nobody knows who it is.

We have to come to grips all what has transpired lately was just smoke meant to rejuvenate this case. The have nothing and have absolutely no idea where to turn. If one of the millon tips provided anything, they would have got him by now.

I am wondering, if this was a by chance encounter and the killer took the opportunity to attack and murder the girls. What would I expect to see? I would expect to see lots of chaos, lots of DNA and most likely no witnesses or witnesses, who saw a wet, crazy looking frenzy acting guy, possibly running like hell. The CS would not be on the other side of the creek. He would have killed the girls in the area between the private road and the creek bed.

I am wondering, if this was planned, but the girls had not been specifically targeted, what would I expect to see?
I would expect a certain degree of chaos, lots of DNA due to the fact, that the killer had to overpower 2 victims, possible defense wounds on the victims, not much staging of the CS or posing of the victims due to time constraints ( who checks the time, when committing such a horrible crime..?? I would think more like" in and out"). The killer may have forced the victims to cross the creek, especially if one of the victims was already diseased or had been drowned. The creek would also be a barrier for searchers. There may be witnesses, who saw the killer.

I am wondering, if the girl(s) were targeted and if the crime scene had been staged to look like a serial killer committed the murders. What would I expect to see if this was true? A tight timeline of events, witnesses to possibly see one person or more, who were not the killer, victim posing, possible signature, gruesome crime scene, no /or very little DNA of the killer at the CS/on the victims, possible accomplices. The victims may have been drowned in the creek and then may have disposed at the crime scene in a very brutal way to make it look like something it was not.

ALL IMO

Just wondering..

-Nin

Good thoughts. I sometimes wonder certain things. Did he plan to do one thing and the girls took advantage of momentum down the hill and tried to get away? That is, he didn't plan to cross the creek, but it was a result of chasing the girls. Cause or method of death is not mentioned and I frequently wonder if one or both were shot. (If he shot one, did he strangle or stab the other?) I didn't think about drowning and while that is a possibility LE was very disturbed by the crime scene. Was that due to the mere fact that it was two young girls or was there something particularly brutal about the crime scene like multiple stab and slashing wounds? If drowning was involved, I would tend to believe it wasn't both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez