Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
They do?
This has been a speculation of mine as well. (Father/son duo). However, we have no direction from LE that there is a second Perp, so I am focusing on the second sketch.
I really think it’s worthwhile to consider college grads who might have moved away from the area. Bit of course this has already been brought up, and is amateur opinion and speculation.

The first sketch was done with a forensic sketch software and from the witnesses. No Parabon sketch...yet.
I know that was what they said but my opinion and suspicion has always been that it was from Parabon. Why did they wait 5 months to put out a sketch? How did/do they know about the red/brown hair unless they have a hair from the crime scene?

This has been a speculation of mine as well. (Father/son duo). However, we have no direction from LE that there is a second Perp, so I am focusing on the second sketch.
I really think it’s worthwhile to consider college grads who might have moved away from the area. Bit of course this has already been brought up, and is amateur opinion and speculation.
I really don't think this was a two man team. I think it was a solo act. I could certainly be wrong, but how does one go about finding a partner to commit murders in the middle of an afternoon of two minors? There is literally no point in my life I would have agreed to that with anybody! Nobody could have ever talked me into that!

If it’s true that Libby and Abby thought BG was creepy when they saw him earlier and so she decided to record him as he approached them, why wouldn’t she just snap a couple of pictures of him? If the only thing she was trying to do was capture his image to show someone later wouldn’t photos have been quicker and therefore more discreet? I’m probably reaching, but maybe there IS something about his gait or the way he holds himself that is distinctive and that’s why LE told the public to note his walk. Maybe it’s so slight that we don’t notice, but someone who knows him would. Maybe Libby and/or Abby recognized it too.

MOO

BBM
They do?

MOO i think they are the same person and OBG sketch was carefully aged because the police on the team thought they saw a middle aged man on the bridge video. Might have been a lot of disagreement about it internally.

MOO in my opinion the video was used to guide the age on the OBG sketch, even so they appear to have hedged their bet w d aged him on the younger side of middle age.

But for me, the thin legs in the jeans never fit the man or the crime.
MOO A middle aged man with thin legs like that would have them due to muscle loss du from work such as driving or standing.
And would not have a lot of stamina for walking, running, climbing up down rough terrain.
MOO and he as he is drawn on the younger side of middle age, he seems too young for that 50+ muscle loss.

MOO physically as I see it the legs in the video would never carry a middle aged man across the bridge and on to kidnap, assault, murder and a get away.
A younger age fits the type of crime so much better, then the legs fit a young man and the physicality of the crime, and it's particular nature of around the forest to commit a crime.
MOO it also points to a local young man with a local connection to the victims.

Last edited:
I know that was what they said but my opinion and suspicion has always been that it was from Parabon. Why did they wait 5 months to put out a sketch? How did/do they know about the red/brown hair unless they have a hair from the crime scene?

Quote from Sgt. Riley about the sketch:
“It came through because of information that we received from persons that were in the area,” around the time the girls went missing, he said. “Either we did not make contact for the first time, or they were afraid to come forward.”

He also said the sketch was started a month before the release in July. Witnesses would know his hair color.

I certainly hope they recovered some of the perp's hair from the crime scene, however it may be that they speculated about hair colour based on Libby's recording and witness reports. It has been noted that height, weight, and hair colour didn't change on the FBI poster, even when BG's face changed (and LE told us the sketches represent 2 different people) which leads me to believe that those characteristics were/and continue to be based on the video images.

Quote from Sgt. Riley about the sketch:
“It came through because of information that we received from persons that were in the area,” around the time the girls went missing, he said. “Either we did not make contact for the first time, or they were afraid to come forward.”

He also said the sketch was started a month before the release in July. Witnesses would know his hair color.
So why has NBG (done only 2 days after the murders) also got the same hair colour, height and weight? And why is OBG no longer a POI? Were there two different guys with red brown hair but same height/weight/clothing seen around 2.30 time frame?
It's not at all clear IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member