Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #122

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean, “not debatable”? In a case like this, where there has been so much information left by the victim, to no avail? When everyone who knows about this case, is asking, why? Why can’t they find him?
It is a very interesting, and absolutely baffling case. Where everything is debatable.

And yet I believe he had own burner phone, because it seems he has earbuds. And somehow, he knew when to appear on the bridge. The bridge is easily seen from many vantage points, but he had to know that they went there. So, either hacked into their phone/SM, or kid was on their SM, or himself was a SM friend? Seen some photos? Heard Libby calling dad? How? These days I assume you can trace people’s GPS, if they enable locations, but again, whoever it was, was not of average IQ...

If someone calls 911, the GPS, I believe, is activated, but most phones have a sneaky way of enabling the GPS, even if you don't want it on. I know, I tried. So, most phones, like it or not, GPS is on. Is that pinging the towers thing only if GPS is on, or does it ping only with all calls? Maybe the killer didn't take his/her own phone with her because he/she was afraid someone that had the number would call them, making the phone's location traceable, thus making the killer's direction of travel known. Suppose the killer went home (or somewhere else) and someone said where's your phone and the killer either said, oh, I lost it, or it broke or something.
Does someone know of a phone that was replaced but isn't aware of the significance? Or did the killer have another phone, their 'usual' phone (in his car, perhaps? Maybe at home, maybe stashed somewhere) and the other phone's location might be known? Is the killer's alibi based on the location of his/her primary phone? If there is another phone that the killer has, how great of an impact could that phone have?

If BG (the guy in the picture) was not the killer, don't you think he would have identified himself as the person on the bridge immediately? In such a serious and tragic situation, any totally innocent person being looked at as a possible murderer of two children would come forward. They would do this to not only to clear themselves but also as a way of helping to find the guilty of these heinous crimes. BG's lack of identifying himself condemns him...along with the audio. AJMO
Sometimes people don't come forward for the strangest, dumbest, most ridiculous reason/excuse. It really is hard to say why, especially in this case, because the crime was so horrible, so newsworthy, so 'everywhere', you'd think BG would have to know of it somehow. Yet perhaps, if innocent, he isn't coming forward because he's afraid they'll say he killed them.
What you say just makes so much sense, this response seems so stupid on my part. I'm not trying to say the guy is innocent. I'm just explaining how some people behave. If BG is not the killer, is it possible the killer has something on BG that's keeping him from coming forward?
Could that be a reason some possible witness hasn't come forward? The witness is afraid for its loved ones?

I have a question, don’t know if we discussed it. Everyone says, an avid hunter, an outdoorsman. The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of a hunter is a dog. Tell me if I am wrong.
So where is the dog in that story? Was the god/dogs left at home? Perhaps, if it was planned. But still, no animal hair on the girls?

P.S. There were some dogs in the story, allegedly, but only in some YouTubes, with a woman.

Doglessness doesn’t fit an avid hunter

This isn't your"real" hunter in the way you're thinking. These guys usually have beagles that they let lose to scare up rabbits. They chase the rabbits and bring it around to the "hunter" so that it can be shot. These people also have time trials where their dogs are given 1st, 2nd, 3rd. place. The dogs wear collars that shock them to bring them back to the owner. BG has a remote in his pocket with the gun(as seen by an antenna sticking up) He had a dog somewhere, so he might have had dog hair on him at the time. We don't know if the girls had dog hair on them, do we? They've never said.

I have a question, don’t know if we discussed it. Everyone says, an avid hunter, an outdoorsman. The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of a hunter is a dog. Tell me if I am wrong.
So where is the dog in that story? Was the god/dogs left at home? Perhaps, if it was planned. But still, no animal hair on the girls?

P.S. There were some dogs in the story, allegedly, but only in some YouTubes, with a woman.

Not every hunter uses a dog.

If someone calls 911, the GPS, I believe, is activated, but most phones have a sneaky way of enabling the GPS, even if you don't want it on. I know, I tried. So, most phones, like it or not, GPS is on. Is that pinging the towers thing only if GPS is on, or does it ping only with all calls? Maybe the killer didn't take his/her own phone with her because he/she was afraid someone that had the number would call them, making the phone's location traceable, thus making the killer's direction of travel known. Suppose the killer went home (or somewhere else) and someone said where's your phone and the killer either said, oh, I lost it, or it broke or something.
Does someone know of a phone that was replaced but isn't aware of the significance? Or did the killer have another phone, their 'usual' phone (in his car, perhaps? Maybe at home, maybe stashed somewhere) and the other phone's location might be known? Is the killer's alibi based on the location of his/her primary phone? If there is another phone that the killer has, how great of an impact could that phone have?

I have two cell phones (long story why but can explain), my kid always laughs at me “walking with two cellphones, as a dealer”.

So I understand (and you can even see it in some Indiana cases) that for a dealer, it would be normal? That no one might ask why? And there were many dealers around.

Or else, it could be a stolen cellphone.

One profession has never been discussed.

A doctor.

I think the girls got in a car willingly, lured under some pretext. Maybe put under. I think the story is horrible. I think they were taken somewhere, but not far away. I think that the lack of DNA might have to do with the person using gloves, maybe latex. He might have some medical background, although not completed. But enough to pretend.

I think everyone named every profession possible but a doctor. Has anyone thought it could be a possibility?

This isn't your"real" hunter in the way you're thinking. These guys usually have beagles that they let lose to scare up rabbits. They chase the rabbits and bring it around to the "hunter" so that it can be shot. These people also have time trials where their dogs are given 1st, 2nd, 3rd. place. The dogs wear collars that shock them to bring them back to the owner. BG has a remote in his pocket with the gun(as seen by an antenna sticking up) He had a dog somewhere, so he might have had dog hair on him at the time. We don't know if the girls had dog hair on them, do we? They've never said.
Dogs also have DNA. Their hair is as unique as ours.

RBBM

Ha, ha! I like the word "doglessness".

If it isn't found in a dictionary, it soon will be! :D

Sometimes people don't come forward for the strangest, dumbest, most ridiculous reason/excuse. It really is hard to say why, especially in this case, because the crime was so horrible, so newsworthy, so 'everywhere', you'd think BG would have to know of it somehow. Yet perhaps, if innocent, he isn't coming forward because he's afraid they'll say he killed them.
What you say just makes so much sense, this response seems so stupid on my part. I'm not trying to say the guy is innocent. I'm just explaining how some people behave. If BG is not the killer, is it possible the killer has something on BG that's keeping him from coming forward?
Could that be a reason some possible witness hasn't come forward? The witness is afraid for its loved ones?

RBBM

I'm glad you brought this up. Some of us were thinking along these lines as well.

If someone is financially dependent on a partner, family member or friend, I can see the dependent looking the other way if a crime is committed by their provider.

JMVHO.

I haven't followed this case in a couple of years. But three years and 122 threads later, no one has been arrested.
Looking for an opinion, is LE any closer than they were three years ago to resolving this case?

RBBM

I'm glad you brought this up. Some of us were thinking along these lines as well.

If someone is financially dependent on a partner, family member or friend, I can see the dependent looking the other way if a crime is committed by their provider.

JMVHO.
No one wants their family name smeared by something like this. But how can they live with themselves knowing what was done, and may happen again? They have blood on their hands for not stopping this.

amateur opinion and speculation

What about big ones? Deers?
No, a hunter wouldn't use a dog for deer. I have heard of hunters down south using dogs to "tree" raccoons, but I think that died out around the time FDR was elected. There might be one hillbilly holler lost to time somewhere in the Ozarks where it still goes on.

Last edited:
I haven't followed this case in a couple of years. But three years and 122 threads later, no one has been arrested.
Looking for an opinion, is LE any closer than they were three years ago to resolving this case?
They consistently say otherwise, but in my opinion: no, they are not any closer to an arrest than they were when the initial missing call went out :(

One profession has never been discussed.

A doctor.

I think the girls got in a car willingly, lured under some pretext. Maybe put under. I think the story is horrible. I think they were taken somewhere, but not far away. I think that the lack of DNA might have to do with the person using gloves, maybe latex. He might have some medical background, although not completed. But enough to pretend.

I think everyone named every profession possible but a doctor. Has anyone thought it could be a possibility?
We could speculate more if we knew the condition of the remains. In the notorious cases of the Black Dahlia and Jack the Ripper, the bodies told a story of someone who might have had surgical experience. Mortician would be another potentially.

amateur opinion and speculation

@Juggernautseeker

There is nothing else but that photo tying girls to MHB that day. To the trails, probably. But not the bridge.
Unless Kelsi was mistaken... I see no other options.

Incorrect. There is also the video of the Bridge Guy crossing MHB taken by Libby. That ties the girls without despite to MHB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme