Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #122

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably didn't release the whole video because Abby is at his back. This is probably why he faltered in his step at the end of the sequence of what LE gave us. She jumped at him to try and stop him. Look at the reverse picture of BG, you can clearly see her face.
What.....?

It’s long a John Grisham novel and someone or some people are protecting their own. We won’t idly stand by right friends? Accountability for the perp is coming because collectively we will not let this case go cold. IMO
grow cold? oh no, this is going to be solved God willing <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
There is so much about this that just seems to defy logic. I just KNEW when we had the video and audio that an arrest was imminent.

Now we have the sheriff stating there is DNA and possibly a fingerprint. We have video and audio. We have others on the trail that day providing descriptions and sketches. And this isn't like a Super Walmart on a Saturday. There were folks on the trails but NOT many. So why is it so hard to nail this guy down? I get that we don't naturally pay attention to others on trails like this, but someone had to see him. When we have cases on here over 10 years old and maybe 5K in tips at most, we've got almost 50K here in 3 years. What are the odds we get that many tips and NOT one points LE in the right direction. Or has this volume of tips been unmanageable for LE and they went right over the right tip? I know rewards don't seem to be the answer, but we're not talking about $10000 here. Last I looked it was nearer to a quarter of million dollars. There are folks that would throw their best friend under the bus for that amount of money. And yet, nothing. Nada. Zip.

I wonder if those sketches are doing more to hinder the case than help it.
Well, the two sketches sure as heck didn't help matters! There was such confusion after the second sketch was released, and frankly, after awhile even after following the case and leaving here for awhile, I forgot which was which myself!

I agree that he wanted LE to know it wasn't random. I think it is very clear he planned this out carefully.

I believe that part of the reason the cause of death hasn't been officially disclosed is because of this. I don't believe he just dumped the bodies.
<modsnip> serial killer IMO has been sitting on these murders for a while, he could possibly return to the crime scene at some point, wondering if anyone has seen someone similar in the area since then, and possibly any other abduction attempts in the area or region since, or the next state. He may have been travelling through for work, but it seems to be clear he knew the trail to some degree.

It’s like a John Grisham novel and someone or some people are protecting their own. We won’t idly stand by right friends? Accountability for the perp is coming because collectively we will not let this case go cold. IMO

We have no collective power over the case...

When it takes too long, the witnesses die, the comrades in crime die, and maybe the perpetrators die, too. (((

I often think, if the case has even minimally detonating power, why is it allowed to linger on? Why do details constantly seep out? Just close it, start a wild goose chase around the country, invoke some truck driver, some migrant worker, and attention is diverted. But, it stays local, for 3 years, with all local suspects.

The answer - to me - is simple. First, it is easier to control local news. But the main reason is - the crime is disgusting. This is not a local hit-and-run. It is some smelly, perverted, Caligula-like, deed, that makes any normal person shudder. Probably, people feel ashamed of calling it cold.

It is a very messy case, with lots of collateral damages. Who are:
- one of the two girls (the witness)
- their poor families - who, for all their life mistakes and imperfections, were hoping for a better life for these girls, and raising them the best they could
- RL who spent 4 years behind bars for a charge that seems ludicrous in hindsight
- all the innocent POIs who can’t clear their names, and maybe never will, in public mind
- all the victims of delusional accusations from demented YouTubers/bloggers
- and maybe the people who found them, and likewise, the friends of the girls, who ended up with PTSD, no doubt.

You extend this list.

Last edited:
<modsnip> serial killers psychopaths like to relive the moments of the murder and fantasize about it over and over if I were the police I would look into someone familiar with nature trails, if I had more info regarding the murder scene would be easier to hunt him down.Monon - Deer Creek High Bridge

Seems like lots of new posters immediately upthread.

I wonder what drew them to this crime at this time.
We have no collective power over the case...

When it takes too long, the witnesses die, the comrades in crime die, and maybe the perpetrators die, too. (((

I often think, if the case has even minimally detonating power, why is it allowed to linger on? Why do details constantly seep out? Just close it, start a wild goose chase around the country, invoke some truck driver, some migrant worker, and attention is diverted. But, it stays local, for 3 years, with all local suspects.

The answer - to me - is simple. First, it is easier to control local news. But the main reason is - the crime is disgusting. This is not a local hit-and-run. It is some smelly, perverted, Caligula-like, deed, that makes any normal person shudder. Probably, people feel ashamed of calling it cold.

It is a very messy case, with lots of collateral damages. Who are:
- one of the two girls (the witness)
- their poor families - who, for all their life mistakes and imperfections, were hoping for a better life for these girls, and raising them the best they could
- RL who spent 4 years behind bars for a charge that seems ludicrous in hindsight
- all the innocent POIs who can’t clear their names, and maybe never will, in public mind
- all the victims of delusional accusations from demented YouTubers/bloggers
- and maybe the people who found them, and likewise, the friends of the girls, who ended up with PTSD, no doubt.

You extend this list.
looks to me like the killer left some kind of message taunting the police at the murder scene to pull them in, LE probably have an idea of what type of murder this is and have been tight lipped about specifics in order to catch him and lure him in, IMO

Hopefully before he kills again - assuming he hasn't already. Unfortunately, it may take another murder or murders when this killer makes a mistake. That's ugly to imagine.
I believe it has been 3 years since the murders? He may be looking for new targets and I hope so too. IMO

There is so much about this that just seems to defy logic. I just KNEW when we had the video and audio that an arrest was imminent.

Now we have the sheriff stating there is DNA and possibly a fingerprint. We have video and audio. We have others on the trail that day providing descriptions and sketches. And this isn't like a Super Walmart on a Saturday. There were folks on the trails but NOT many. So why is it so hard to nail this guy down? I get that we don't naturally pay attention to others on trails like this, but someone had to see him. When we have cases on here over 10 years old and maybe 5K in tips at most, we've got almost 50K here in 3 years. What are the odds we get that many tips and NOT one points LE in the right direction. Or has this volume of tips been unmanageable for LE and they went right over the right tip? I know rewards don't seem to be the answer, but we're not talking about $10000 here. Last I looked it was nearer to a quarter of million dollars. There are folks that would throw their best friend under the bus for that amount of money. And yet, nothing. Nada. Zip.

I wonder if those sketches are doing more to hinder the case than help it.
JnRyan, Sheriff Leazenby mentioned possibly having a fingerprint? Was this a more recent thing or back aways? I missed that. I remember him mentioning DNA testing in that RadarOline article but not a fingerprint. TIA

Seems like lots of new posters immediately upthread.

I wonder what drew them to this crime at this time.

Although I haven’t posted, I’ve been reading the threads on this crime for over a year. I find this crime especially shocking and hope for resolution. My view is that the killer is likely the same individual who murdered Lyric and Elizabeth. I too am surprised that there has been no arrest, especially with the phone and the video.

Personally, I haven’t posted anything on the thread because I don’t have any new insights to offer beyond what has already been posted. I think that people have more time to spend on this site because many are staying in instead of work or other routines...

JnRyan, Sheriff Leazenby mentioned possibly having a fingerprint? Was this a more recent thing or back aways? I missed that. I remember him mentioning DNA testing in that RadarOline article but not a fingerprint. TIA

Sorry, the question was to JnRyan, but I immediately got scared for my eyesight. Here it is, “suggestive evidence of fingerprints”, R upper corner

Attachments

• D660133C-C826-4EE6-BCDD-2E9B0EA4CEF4.jpeg
    D660133C-C826-4EE6-BCDD-2E9B0EA4CEF4.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 54
Bradfordsleuth posted scanned copies of the local newspaper article back on post #445. I would provide a link to the article but you can't read it without subscribing to the newspaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321