Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

I walked 6 feet out on to the MHB a month ago, and 6 feet back on to solid ground.

It is that scary.

JMO
Which further reinforces the speculation of a local, or someone who works in an occupation where they work in similar conditions.

amateur opinion and speculation

Phasing of DNA, not sure what you’re referring to? The bodies of both girls were located and as Yemelyan stated, forensic scientists would collect DNA directly from each of them during the autopsy process. There would be absolutely no need to create a DNA profile by utilizing DNA of their parents, nor is parentage the issue at stake.

Phasing the DNA against one, or both, parents, allows to "split" DNA into paternal/maternal parts. In Gedmatch it looks like M(kit number) = maternal part; P(kit number) = paternal part.

But here, in Delphi, there is likely contaminated, mixed, DNA left on the CS. Also, some people may refuse to collect their DNAs. In this case, phasing to compare who else left DNA in the mix could be important. Of course, parents living in Delphi and people from the same households would be "expected", meaning, their DNA should be on the girls. The "unexpected" ones would be very interesting. And I think that the long road that Paul H. has been speaking about has to do with contamination. JMO.

Last edited:
I gotta say that this is a thing that makes me go "Hmm" every time I see it.

Theoretically, it not necessary, because DNA is a genetic code and it doesn't need to be re-read. But we have several organizations involved in solving the Delphi crime case, each might be using own lab.

It three entities are involved, three samples are likely: not only to run them now, but to keep some material for future, newer, more advanced, testing.

Voices run in families, too. I have my mom’s voice, timbre and tone. Some kids inherit grandpa’s voices.

This could be an issue, too. For example, a person could hear his brother’s recorded voice and think, “strange, it resembles grandpa”.

Our interpretation might play tricks with us.

Not reconstruct - phase, theoretically, but not relevant for Libby, as both parents are available. Phasing of Abby's one against her mom makes more sense.
I don't understand the difference between Libby and Abby re parents?

This is the video that led me to the belieft that more than one perp was involved in these murders. At 11:00 or shortly thereafter, it is stated "Either one of these individuals, or a group, whatever that might be, that were involved in this".....

I agree and would add that I was further convinced because of ‘that one piece’ of information they talk about needing—the name of the person depicted on the bridge—based on the clothes and mannerisms. What I don’t hear them asking for is to name the voice, which makes me think they already know that piece (suggesting at least two individuals).

I had hoped to follow up with the John Walsh show that they mentioned was upcoming, to see if the voice was still being actively sought, but I don’t have access to it.

I read your other post about the mention of group as well. That is very interesting. I thought group was said in an effort to add back vagueness, in a sort of recovery mode, after inadvertently sharing more specifically than was intended.

My observations and opinions only. I have no way of knowing.

I agree.

I walked 6 feet out on to the MHB a month ago, and 6 feet back on to solid ground.

It is that scary.

JMO

Almost as if he had walked that bridge before.

Possibly a seasoned bridge builder.

Or roofer.

Framers and concrete guys walk on walls, good balance needed to do so.

Pump jacks raise a guy up to do siding work, or painting.

I read your other post about the mention of group as well. That is very interesting. I thought group was said in an effort to add back vagueness, in a sort of recovery mode, after inadvertently sharing more specifically than was intended.

Yep. He realized he was going down the path of too much reveal, the other officers' non verbals reveal it to me, and he quickly began to try and recover. My opinion.

Or roofer.

There are courageous people, who are trying out everything, that could be possibly also dangerous. Maybe, BG is one of them?

I agree and would add that I was further convinced because of ‘that one piece’ of information they talk about needing—the name of the person depicted on the bridge—based on the clothes and mannerisms. What I don’t hear them asking for is to name the voice, which makes me think they already know that piece (suggesting at least two individuals).

I had hoped to follow up with the John Walsh show that they mentioned was upcoming, to see if the voice was still being actively sought, but I don’t have access to it.

Snipped.

That's a huge assumption to make based on one interview that was by no means a substantive overview of the case. The audio files are still listed on the FBI "seeking info" page as well as the ISP official page for the case, right next to the video of the subject. Seems to me like LE are still asking for people to listen to and think about the audio.

I'll be totally honest, I didn't watch the full John Walsh episode on this case but they feature the "down the hill" audio in the promo which you can watch here:

Phasing the DNA against one, or both, parents, allows to "split" DNA into paternal/maternal parts. In Gedmatch it looks like M(kit number) = maternal part; P(kit number) = paternal part.

But here, in Delphi, there is likely contaminated, mixed, DNA left on the CS. Also, some people may refuse to collect their DNAs. In this case, phasing to compare who else left DNA in the mix could be important. Of course, parents living in Delphi and people from the same households would be "expected", meaning, their DNA should be on the girls. The "unexpected" ones would be very interesting. And I think that the long road that Paul H. has been speaking about has to do with contamination. JMO.

Okay thanks, wasn’t sure what you were saying as neither Libby nor Abby’s DNA requires a Gedmatch search. It’s the killer who’s identity is unknown.

My observations and opinions only. I have no way of knowing.

The request for tips based on recognition from the audio, video and sketch has been stated dozens of times.

Delphi Murders: ISP says new audio, video and sketch shows Libby & Abby’s killer

Or roofer.

Tree trimmers, window washers, painters, and the list goes on.
I am taken, by our posters comment upthread where they say they themselves walked a bit of the bridge a month ago and quickly retreated. The ability to navigate a "scary" bridge with ease/speed while (we assume) concealing a killing kit is extremely notable. I didn't quite get how "scary" the bridge was until this recent post. I've seen construction workers and firefighters with this type of agility, but that's about it. This "agility" should certainly help narrow the suspect pool IWT?

Amateur opinion and speculation

From the article linked by FromGermany...BBM...
"Anna Williams said she and Libby's family are encouraging people to remember the girls by participating in a food drive and pet supply donation from 5 to 7 p.m."

The girls must have had a strong connection with pets if they are collecting supplies in remembrance of the girls, IMO. I wonder if the girls volunteered at a pet shelter/adoption center? Anyone know?

Tree trimmers, window washers, painters, and the list goes on.
I am taken, by our posters comment upthread where they say they themselves walked a bit of the bridge a month ago and quickly retreated. The ability to navigate a "scary" bridge with ease/speed while (we assume) concealing a killing kit is extremely notable. I didn't quite get how "scary" the bridge was until this recent post. I've seen construction workers and firefighters with this type of agility, but that's about it. This "agility" should certainly help narrow the suspect pool IWT?

Amateur opinion and speculation
Nature photographers are pretty limber too.

From the article linked by FromGermany...BBM...
"Anna Williams said she and Libby's family are encouraging people to remember the girls by participating in a food drive and pet supply donation from 5 to 7 p.m."

The girls must have had a strong connection with pets if they are collecting supplies in remembrance of the girls, IMO. I wonder if the girls volunteered at a pet shelter/adoption center? Anyone know?
The cat in this video is Abby's cat.
(James Renner interview wiht Anna Williams).

The request for tips based on recognition from the audio, video and sketch has been stated dozens of times.

Delphi Murders: ISP says new audio, video and sketch shows Libby & Abby’s killer

I agree, in part. At one point, all of it was being focused on. Part of my point here was that this appeal was pretty recent (Jan 2020). So, to me the lack of mention about the audio but the continued focus on the clothing and mannerisms speaks to them being separate. All this doesn’t really matter, anyway, just that the public helps them with their current appeal of naming that person depicted on the bridge. I’ve done that. The other reason I support this, is because of my ‘BG’ POI. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01