Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up and have not read every single post or to the end of this thread yet.

I have seen it theorized a number of times (here and in other places) that the 2nd sketch was possibly used to represent KAK's catfishing profile of Anthony_Shots.

I need it spelled out for me why LE would release a sketch that (IMO) looks very little (actually nothing) like the real person who's identity was stolen and who has nothing to do with this crime?

They clearly knew early on that KAK was in no way, shape or form the same person as the one depicted in the photographs, based on the AA. They also knew who the person in the photographs really was.

Tying sketch #2 to represent the Anthony_Shots profile makes zero sense to me.

LE would potentially be putting an innocent person's face out there for the public to persecute for what goal?

Please.....what am I missing?
(Disclaimer: only 1 cup of coffee so far after having a very late night with a very bad damaging storm)

I agree. By April, 2019 LE certainly knew the photos anthony_shots had used in 2016/2017 were stolen online from an innocent model so no way would LE have a reason to use that same likeness as a witness sketch of the suspect on the bridge. The request for tips was based on “somebody knows this person”.

Just catching up and have not read every single post or to the end of this thread yet.

I have seen it theorized a number of times (here and in other places) that the 2nd sketch was possibly used to represent KAK's catfishing profile of Anthony_Shots.

I need it spelled out for me why LE would release a sketch that (IMO) looks very little (actually nothing) like the real person who's identity was stolen and who has nothing to do with this crime?

They clearly knew early on that KAK was in no way, shape or form the same person as the one depicted in the photographs, based on the AA. They also knew who the person in the photographs really was.

Tying sketch #2 to represent the Anthony_Shots profile makes zero sense to me.

LE would potentially be putting an innocent person's face out there for the public to persecute for what goal?

Please.....what am I missing?
(Disclaimer: only 1 cup of coffee so far after having a very late night with a very bad damaging storm)
Libby or Abby probably showed photos of "Shots" to a friend or family member who then, from memory, described the person to a sketch artist. Law enforcement wouldn't have been able to say with absolute certainty that the sketch was of the same person. The girls may have shown the witness a more wholesome pic of the model that the catfish sent them directly and that wasn't in possession of law enforcement and (even if shown) the witness might not have been able to confidently say the shirtless model in the profile pics was the same person, they may have subconsciously not wanted to believe the girls had been thirst trapped.

Agreed. I also think a lot of people try to squeeze in the POI of the week into BGs shoes.

For example KK is 6’ and his dad is taller based on photos, so let’s say he’s barely taller at 6’2”

Then the description of BG:

FBI description: The FBI said the suspected killer is a white man who weighs between 180 and 200 pounds. He stands between 5 feet, 6 inches tall and 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and was wearing blue jeans, a blue jacket or coat and a hoodie.

Delphi killings: What we know about killings of Abby and Libby

Now let’s assume for a minute that the FBI was off on height and BG is really 5’10, that’s still 2” shorter than KK.

Do we want to talk about the weight discrepancies? Even if KK has grown 4-6 inches in the last 5 years, he was still 50+lbs (being quite conservative) heavier than BG in 2017 based on photos.

ppl like to manipulate the bg image according to any update..I don't see just a blur in the vid that can be anything from the male from the arguing couple who is pretty young and thin to this HUGE creep ..also every suspect comes with a dad ..like this dad/ son theory never dies

I agree. By April, 2019 LE certainly knew the photos anthony_shots had used in 2016/2017 were stolen online from an innocent model so no way would LE have a reason to use that same likeness as a witness sketch of the suspect on the bridge.
Agree. The younger sketch was made only days after the murders, and it was said that it was done by somebody who saw something they thought needed reporting (paraphrased). I suppose that could mean they saw something online, but at the April PC, DC states that the man in the new sketch is the one responsible for the girls' deaths. If the sketch was the model, then that would be an outright lie.

DELPHI PRESS CONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT (2019) - CrimeLights
During the course of this investigation we have concluded the first sketch released will become secondary, as of today. The result of the new information and intelligence over time leads us to believe the sketch, which you will see shortly, IS the person responsible for the murders of these two little girls. We also believe this person is from Delphi- currently, or has previously lived here, visits Delphi on a regular basis, or works here. We believe this person is currently between the age range of 18 and 40, but might appear younger than his true age.

With the new anthony_shots ask, and the likelihood that LE got new digital evidence in 2020, it seems we're all too eager to ignore the old information LE released from the very beginning. They must have evidence to say the killer had reddish-brown hair, fit within the parameters of their age/weight/height range, was likely seen by witnesses, and they have his voice and possibly DNA. Obviously, things can change, and maybe that's coming up this week. IDK.

But LE had reasons to execute all their 70 some search warrants, switch sketches and speak to the killer directly at the PC, do a media blackout, get a larger command center, and now this. I don't believe LE acts without reason, even if we don't know what it is.

Last edited:
The persistent father son theory could be rumor from the Feb. 25, 2017 Peru search warrant. There would be neighbors who knew who lived where the warrant was served.

I would like to know of KK got some of his drugs from the PIzza King in Flora.

It is possible that KAK may have had reddish brown hair in 2017 as he could have colored it. But the height and weight seem to dispel him being BG. He does however resemble the video on the bridge. The one photo of him smoking looks to me like he has a billed hat on with a hood over it. This looks like the same way BG appears in the video. Jmho

If this case is going in the direction it appears to be going after the latest developments, then in memory of L and A, let one of their legacies be the breakup of a CSAM ring.

KAK may or may not have been directly involved with their murders, but he created the anthony_shots account, participated in the collection and sharing of child *advertiser censored*, communicated with female juveniles, etc., and he deserves whatever he gets. But there could be many, many more perpetrators involved with anthony_shots, and I think ISP/Carroll Co. are preparing themselves to handle a larger case with their new larger command center.
I wonder if LE knows for sure that KAK created that account and how many other men used for hookups and not just file-sharing.

Surely KAK was not serious about keeping any meetups he might have arranged? Maybe it was an experiment of sorts...ego booster. I think money must have been a strong motivation plus the satisfaction of his perversions to watch child *advertiser censored*. Regarding meetups... that anthony_shots profile was hot... and the hopes a guy might have of actually having sex with the young lady would be DOA. Unless there were far more nefarious intentions for the meetup.

Libby or Abby probably showed photos of "Shots" to a friend or family member who then, from memory, described the person to a sketch artist. Law enforcement wouldn't have been able to say with absolute certainty that the sketch was of the same person. The girls may have shown the witness a more wholesome pic of the model that the catfish sent them directly and that wasn't in possession of law enforcement and (even if shown) the witness might not have been able to confidently say the shirtless model in the profile pics was the same person, they may have subconsciously not wanted to believe the girls had been thirst trapped.

I just don’t believe LE would’ve been so naive to conclude the suspect would’ve looked exactly like a pic he might’ve sent the girls. Online child predators just don’t work that way, a fabricated profile is their #1 tool.

Last edited:
Could be coincidence, but of note on the affidavit:

The Samsung Galaxy S4 was last used around 6/25/2015, and contained several chat conversations with a teen female around 12 or 13. The next sentence is redacted. Then it goes on to describe two usernames, Kegan Kline and Emily Anne, being used, and conversations about Emily having sex with Kegan and his dad. L would have been 12 and a half at that time, and A would have just turned 12.

Also, on the iPhone 4, there was a Kik Chat-40 on 9/7/2016 between "emilyann45" and [username redacted], a 13 year old. Both girls would have been 13 by that date.

https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

Last edited:
Could be coincidence, but of note on the affidavit:

The Samsung Galaxy S4 was last used around 6/25/2015, and contained several chat conversations with a teen female around 12 or 13. The next sentence is redacted. Then it goes on to describe two usernames, Kegan Kline and Emily Anne, being used, and conversations about Emily having sex with Kegan and his dad. L would have been 12 and a half at that time, and A would have just turned 12.

Also, on the iPhone 4, there was a Kik Chat-40 on 9/7/2016 between "emilyann45" and [username redacted], a 13 year old. Both girls would have been 13 by that date.

https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf
I wonder if Emilyann45 portrayed himself as a victim of sexual abuse to gain trust and sympathy.
Did KAK's victims send him lewd pics by choice or did he threaten them.

I just don’t believe LE would’ve been so naive to conclude the suspect would’ve looked exactly like a pic he might’ve sent the girls. Online child predators just don’t work that way, a fabricated profile is their #1 tool.
All they may have known is someone came to them wanting to describe a photo that one of the victims told her was someone she had been chatting with online and maybe even had plans to meet. It would be outright negligent for them to ignore a tip like that.

All they may have known is someone came to them wanting to describe a photo that one of the victims told her was someone she had been chatting with online and maybe even had plans to meet. It would be outright negligent for them to ignore a tip like that.

But LE already had a possible connection to KAK when the Peru search warrant was authorized on Feb 25, 2017. The 2nd sketch wasn’t released until April, 2019 so if there was a possible online connection, the investigation of that had begun more than 2 years prior. I also got the impression the male model was aware for quite some time that anthony_shots had been impersonating his visual identity by using his pics, it definitely was not a sudden surprise.

I also doubt 6'

There are more photos in the Sky News Australia link.

NINTCHDBPICT000699382227.jpg

'Delphi murders' catfish has been jailed for a YEAR for child *advertiser censored* arrest

View attachment 326204

Sky News Australia
I guess we’re not supposed to be thinking of BG and the 2nd younger sketch. But to me these 2 actually fit that scenario, looks wise and otherwise.

But LE already had a possible connection to KAK when the search warrant was authorized on Feb 25, 2017. The 2nd sketch wasn’t released until April, 2019.
Yes, and as I said in my post the witness may not have been able to positively confirm that the person in the anthony_shots profile photos was the same person that the victim(s) showed her a picture of. Just because some of us come to that conclusion doesn't make it objective fact nor does law enforcement being unwilling to dismiss it make it definitely two different people.

I personally am of the opinion that it probably is a sketch of a poorly recalled picture of the model but it also looks enough different that I can understand law enforcement releasing it. In hindsight, I also see how it contributed to confusion about the facts of the case but although I am an egotist, I'm not egotistical enough to think that in every case my knowing accurate details contributes more than inaccurate details might contribute.

I think that in this case a lot of the incomplete information given to the public was intentional to make suspects feel they were not being investigated. Give them enough rope and they will often hang themselves.

I wonder if LE knows for sure that KAK created that account and how many other men used for hookups and not just file-sharing.

Surely KAK was not serious about keeping any meetups he might have arranged? Maybe it was an experiment of sorts...ego booster. I think money must have been a strong motivation plus the satisfaction of his perversions to watch child *advertiser censored*. Regarding meetups... that anthony_shots profile was hot... and the hopes a guy might have of actually having sex with the young lady would be DOA. Unless there were far more nefarious intentions for the meetup.

according to the affidavits, KAK admitted that he created the Anthony shots profile

Som
according to the affidavits, KAK admitted that he created the Anthony shots profile

Something I still can’t shake…ISP asked for any information about the “creator” of the profile. Since they already know that KAK was the creator, and they also know that he’s in jail, it sounds like they are squarely focused on KAK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1