Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does the 6' figure come from? Did the police measure him at arrest? Or did they take it from his driver's license, do we know? The clerk at DMV always seems to say "How tall are you?" and writes down whatever you say. I've never noticed anybody being measured when getting a driver's license.

The photo of KAK with the man who is apparently his father--KAK is considerably thinner there. And KAK doesn't look 6 feet tall to me, though that's just my own guess.
I totally agree about the height. My hubby always said 6 foot. He was 5'11. Now he's old, keeps saying 6 foot. I don't get it. He gets a big side eye from me. No one ever measured him. I'm sure he's shrunk. :D moo

has anyone listened to his supposed music? i think some links in his twitter?
does it exist?

He has a presence on Spotify. I listened to a couple of songs to try to hear his voice, but I couldn’t identify his voice as the songs were group work. I wasn’t very interested in listening beyond that. His music isn’t innovative nor good, in my opinion.

He has a presence on Spotify. I listened to a couple of songs to try to hear his voice, but I couldn’t identify his voice as the songs were group work. I wasn’t very interested in listening beyond that. His music isn’t innovative nor good, in my opinion.
I listened as well. And iI agree, it is neither original/unique, nor notably good.

I also doubt 6'

There are more photos in the Sky News Australia link.

NINTCHDBPICT000699382227.jpg

'Delphi murders' catfish has been jailed for a YEAR for child *advertiser censored* arrest

View attachment 326204

Sky News Australia

He sure looks thinner in that photo than he does now. His ISP case filed 8/19/20 - 52C01-2008-F4-000254 - shows: Description. Male, White, 6' 0", 275 lbs.

Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

People who actually are involved in LE and/or prosecution might have better information on this, but I do have a guess. Once they executed the warrant in Feb 2017, the police knew they had KAK dead in the water, defenseless. They could roll him up and put him away any time they wanted, right?

So I'm guessing they MIGHT have agreed to postpone arrest(s) while they were investigating something else--like L&A's murders. My guess would suggest that LE put the finger on KAK to help them with the Delphi investigation (which suggests that KAK *does* have some involvement, even if it is only clues to the murderer(s.) KAK agreed (in my supposition) to assist the police, to postpone his arrest and perhaps even buy a bit of favorable treatment. Though based on the probable cause affidavit, he's not going to get MUCH favorable treatment from anybody, nor does he deserve any.

And if they did agree to postpone arrest, I feel sure that they would only have done it if they were certain they could monitor him and make certain no other underage girls were endangered. IMO only, but I can't imagine LE taking *any* chance on that. Especially if KAK really does know or suspect who the murderer(s) is.

Side issue: A few messages above, there's discussion about KAK being arrested "at his girlfriend's apartment." I haven't seen anything about her so far. But I find myself wondering what kind of girl says, "Sure, you can come live at my place until the police get ready to arrest you for child *advertiser censored*! No problem!" Heavens above.

This is not the wealthy, well-connected JEpstein. I do not think any LEO in America would give this pathetic pedophile a free pass for copious years while promising not to arrest him as long as they could monitor his comings and goings while they waited to gain data from his devices by utilizing the forensic tool that analyzes encrypted data called Cellebrite.

KAK did not provide passwords or codes to LEO for accessing the data from his numerous phones and devices.

Law Enforcement didn't know what was on his devices until JUNE 12, 2020.
LEO held a meeting with Prosecutors on JUNE 18, 2020.
Subsequently, KAK was arrested on AUG 29, 2020.

Link to the Probable Cause Affidavit to arrest KAK:
https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

JMVHOO

He sure looks thinner in that photo than he does now. His ISP case filed 8/19/20 - 52C01-2008-F4-000254 - shows: Description. Male, White, 6' 0", 275 lbs.

He might stand taller when under arrest against a wall ruler. In the photos that have been published, he looks somewhat shorter. Regardless, we don't know the height of the man in the video, who might be hunched over. Perhaps he's 5'10" hunched down and 6' standing up straight.

"The person depicted in the composite sketch is described as a White male between 5'6" and 5'10", weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddish-brown hair. His eye color is unknown. The suspect is believed to be between 18 and 40 years old but may appear younger."
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german/@@download.pdf

IMHO, I think the initial search warrant was because of a federal CSAM investigation. The warrant states he was sending links/pictures/etc through Dropbox. If you search Dropbox tip child abuse you will find tons of cases where Dropbox themselves are monitoring content and reporting anything illegal.

Also according to the warrant, KAK had been soliciting juveniles and downloading CSAM since at least 2015, assuming he used Dropbox that whole time (which is unknown) or at least part of the time, it’s not unreasonable to think Dropbox was the tip off for that warrant.
The investigators still had to provide a judge with sufficient reason to justify a search warrant… as much as I hate to say what I’m about to say… “we have two dead teenage girls and a known CSAM manufacturer” is not enough to get that warrant signed, legally.

I have a couple pages to catch up on, but I wanted to mention something (this was pointed out to me, not my own original thought): when charges were filed against KAK last year, the evidence that is being used was sealed and a brand new case was created for the CSAM charges. It’s unusual and extremely interesting. I can only assume that they had to split the charges off from the murder investigation, or make all of the evidence for the original case available to the court. (Harder to keep a tight lid on a case as secretive as Delphi.)

This is just my personal opinion but LE takes CSAM and solicitation of children very seriously.

But fighting CSAM is a top priority for the FBI and LE across the country so I am not surprised that they would spend so much time investigating this and then circle back if they feel they discovered new information that could lead to the killer here.
RSBM for Focus

Nice post, Alethea. TY. We appreciate and value your expertise. For the most part, I agreed with your response, except for the portions I left behind. The FBI does not always taking crimes against children seriously. For one prime example:

Former FBI Agents Blame ‘Misogynist’ Culture For Botched Larry Nassar Investigation

"Two Indianapolis FBI agents were assigned to the [Larry Nassar] case: W. Jay Abbott, then the special agent in charge of the city’s FBI office, and Michael Langeman, at the time a supervisory special agent.

Instead of receiving help, Maroney ― along with fellow gymnasts Aly Raisman, Simone Biles and Maggie Nichols ― were ignored. Their accusations of serial child sexual abuse were dismissed. Abbott and Langeman not only failed to interview all of the victims who initially came forward, they conducted very limited follow-up interviews with key witnesses and never notified other law enforcement agencies of potential crimes in their jurisdictions. In fact, Abbott and Langeman never formally opened an investigation into Nassar.

Over the eight months that followed, Abbott and Langeman did nothing. At one point, Abbott, the more senior of the two agents, met with then-USA Gymnastics President Steve Penny, but only to discuss a potential job opportunity with the U.S. Olympic Committee (Abbott saw this as a possible opportunity to get a job!). During this time, Nassar abused at least 70 more girls and women, according to a Department of Justice report.

When the two agents were confronted with their misconduct in 2017 ― after Nassar was sentenced to life in prison for sexually abusing hundreds of young athletes ― they blamed others. They made false statements and omitted integral information about their initial investigation. The two agents later lied to investigators from the inspector general’s office in order “to minimize errors made by the Indianapolis Field Office,” according to the DOJ report, which came out in July and brought renewed attention to the botched investigation.
____

I won't post more of the article but it is not complimentary of the FBI, in general.
JMVHO MOO

I’m always amazed by how many people see a pic of a poi and can see him being BG. I have a very specific image of him in my mind based on the video and can’t picture him as anything but that. I can’t see KK, TK or JBC as BG. There are some others who haven’t been named as POIs that look like BG.

I do think KK is connected in some way, I think someone else was in possession of the phone that he retrieved after the polygraph. I think he realized the person in possession was involved and decided since he had a solid alibi (being in Vegas) he’d present the phone as his own, even if it wasn’t.

I think KKs FB is a figment of his imagination, I don’t think most of it is real. Other than the 1 trip to Vegas, I think he’s not been anywhere else.

But the phone's name was Kegan, page 33 of the PCA. He may have shared the phone with others as there were numerous usernames but surely it was his phone.

It was protected with a Pin Code. When he turned it over to ISP, almost everything, including search history was deleted. However, Cellebrite was able to recover some incriminating data.

Reading articles tonight, I noticed Kegan Kline and Ron Logan use the same attorney.

Ron Logan gets four years for probation violations unrelated to Delphi killings
"Logansport attorney Andrew Achey asked for Fouts to be lenient, reminding him more than once that Logan is 77 years old, has lived in the county all of his life, served in the Navy, has lived in his home for 53 years and that he has a reverse mortgage on the home that requires him to live there or the property to be sold."

Defendant (Kline) appears in custody and with counsel, Andrew Achey.

Last edited:
But the phone's name was Kegan, page 33 of the PCA. He may have shared the phone with others as there were numerous usernames but surely it was his phone.

It was protected with a Pin Code. When he turned it over to ISP, almost everything, including search history was deleted. However, Cellebrite was able to recover some incriminating data.

For years people have looked at the photo of the suspect on the bridge with a goal to suggest that people in the community look like that suspect. Now that police release a photo of a man in the community that they are investigating, the belief is that the person under investigation does not look like the photo of the man on the bridge.

Perhaps the suspect is not the man in the photo, but he shares the same stance when the right foot is back and the left foot is forward - left shoulder down with left foot forward. In the photo on the left, I'm guessing that his left foot is forward based on how his body is turned. Facial hair is similar. Cheeks are less chubby in the photo on the right, but there's shadow.

People suggest that the man on the right is wearing layers of clothing. Why? He might be wearing a t-shirt and a hoodie. He seems over-dressed for the weather - the hat is out of place.

His father would know whether he had a jacket, hat and pouch like that. Is his father refusing to speak with investigators? Is he answering questions, being helpful? Hopefully this will be answered at the press conference this week.

<modsnip: No link to image. All images require a link to the source>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading articles tonight, I noticed Kegan Kline and Ron Logan use the same attorney.

"Logansport attorney Andrew Achey asked for Fouts to be lenient, reminding him more than once that Logan is 77 years old, has lived in the county all of his life, served in the Navy, has lived in his home for 53 years and that he has a reverse mortgage on the home that requires him to live there or the property to be sold."

Good to know nothing connects the two, otherwise I think that’d pose a conflict of interest.

That attorney certainly didn't do any favour for Logan.

His father would know whether he had a jacket, hat and pouch like that. Is his father refusing to speak with investigators? Is he answering questions, being helpful? Hopefully this will be answered at the press conference this week.

View attachment 326215

Is his father refusing to speak with investigators? Is he answering questions, being helpful?

I noticed on Case Search that notice of hearings sent to the defendant's address are now being returned. Is his dad not accepting his mail now? Did his dad move?

First Class Mail Returned
Not Deliverable as Addressed, 07/13/21
Party:
Kline, Kegan A.
File Stamp:
07/14/2021

First Class Mail Returned
Attempted not Known, 08/30/21
Party:
Kline, Kegan A.
File Stamp:
08/24/202

Good to know nothing connects the two, otherwise I think that’d pose a conflict of interest.

Well, if Kline is a suspect, the attorney can't use Logan's arrest and POI as a defense strategy. The same attorney representing multiple POI's.......MOO

Edited, to also point out that, of the 3 search warrants executed in the first few weeks after the crime, 2 of those search warrants belong to these clients of this attorney.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member