Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
The name emilyanne and/or emilyanne45 is who the affidavit names most as who the user of the electronic devices portrays themselves as. This is clear in the probable cause affidavit. There is reference in there that the user also communicated with other usernames, anthony_shots, but emilyanne is most quoted in the document.

I find it interesting the document names "the user" of the various devices, not naming any individual specifically.

https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

I know there was prior discussion about BG possibly having a fanny pack or something on. This photo made me think of it again. Notice the tool or camera pouch on the guy standing on the bridge in this photo. The article is dated 4/11/17 so the photo was likely in the days prior. I am wondering if this is a common article that those surveying the bridge etc., may have worn.

https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-new...landmarks-to-repair-delphis-monon-high-bridge

I know there was prior discussion about BG possibly having a fanny pack or something on. This photo made me think of it again. Notice the tool or camera pouch on the guy standing on the bridge in this photo. The article is dated 4/11/17 so the photo was likely in the days prior. I am wondering if this is a common article that those surveying the bridge etc., may have worn.

https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-new...landmarks-to-repair-delphis-monon-high-bridge
Given the nature of the crime, and the internet, a perp carrying an old school camera, not connected in any way to web access might be a reason for a fanny pack.

This will seem left field from where conversation has been the last week, but it happened to be on my mind today. I was thinking more about the location rather than Abby & Libby.

Bridge rebuild: Changes coming to Monon High Bridge in Delphi

I was looking for an update and found this video from last year: Monon High Bridge Renovation
“Those events did provide greater motivation to move this forward…..”
Thanks for revisiting this info.
I have tons of info on this also and with the arrests of KAK and J.B.C I had put it aside for a bit, but now I want to go back and re-read everything.

It was quite interesting.

Follow the money $$$$$

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
This will seem left field from where conversation has been the last week, but it happened to be on my mind today. I was thinking more about the location rather than Abby & Libby.

I was looking for an update and found this video from last year: Monon High Bridge Renovation
The article is dated April 12, 2017 and the girls were murdered 2 months earlier on February 13, 2017?

One more throwback. This one is Feb 16, 2019:

Some 1,100 people have been looked at in connection with the #DelphiMurders of teens Libby German and Abby Williams... but officials tell HLN's
@SusanHendricks
, that list now comes down to about two dozen names of people who could be the suspect they call "Bridge Guy."
https://twitter.com/HLNTV/status/1096831863451045889?s=20

I am hopeful the two dozen has been significantly narrowed down. The girls, the families, they deserve justice. This emotional roller coaster has to be painful.

Some 1,100 people have been looked at in connection with the #DelphiMurders of teens Libby German and Abby Williams... but officials tell HLN's
@SusanHendricks
, that list now comes down to about two dozen names of people who could be the suspect they call "Bridge Guy."

I am hopeful the two dozen has been significantly narrowed down. The girls, the families, they deserve justice. This emotional roller coaster has to be painful.

I cannot imagine the pain they have suffered and admire them for the grace they have displayed throughout this horrific ordeal.

I’m surprised that the repairs are estimated at only $121,000.00. It’s a huge project and being so old, and with the foundation being eroded, I’m thinking a few million dollars to update it to today’s safety standards. IMO

@SusanHendricks

You’re right, just look at all of us here. Almost five years now and Abby and Libby are still on my mind, almost daily. I imagine they are the first thing they think about when they wake up in the morning and the last thing when they try to go to sleep at night. IMO

I’m surprised that the repairs are estimated at only $121,000.00. It’s a huge project and being so old, and with the foundation being eroded, I’m thinking a few million dollars to update it to today’s safety standards. IMO

Blame it on inflation I suppose, cost is now $260k.

$260K renovation underway to turn Delphi's Monon High Bridge into pedestrian trail
“The trail leading back to the bridge is blocked off, and has been since just after the killings. Many people think it's because of the homicides, but actually $260,000 worth of renovations are happening on the Monon High Bridge.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay