Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #141

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except the sister said he visited her several times.

MOO, I really doubt these visits were him conducting investigative interviews, I think instead he may have mentored her as she tried to switch to a forensics career path. He wants to see her do well because of the tragedy that impacted her through her sister's death, IMO. He and Mike Patty talked at length in "Down the Hill" about how they traveled across the country together to raise awareness for the case and how close their families became that they now consider each other friends.

You can say lots of negative things about Carter - his emotion/preachiness is unprofessional, he makes mistakes in the press conferences, etc etc - and I would agree but I do think his sympathy for the families and the bond he forged with them seems real.

I too think the girls ran across the creek trying to escape.

It's pretty plausible that he was trying to get them into a car to take them elsewhere. If that happened, they might have been found miles away, if at all.

I agree that he may have intended to kidnap them, but he obviously came prepared to kill them if his plans failed. I do believe that the girls made a run for it so maybe he was afraid they could ID him. Of course, it’s possible that BG planned to kill them all along,

One could wonder why Riley said the girls were found in Deer Creek.

Riley 36:30mm This quote came from the press conference when bodies were found...

Chapter 2: The Day Delphi Changed - Down The Hill: The Delphi Murders - Omny.fm

After looking at the photos of the areas that were investigated and shared with the public, this one particular one has always gotten my attention. This spot is at the edge of the water in Deer Creek and it is also somewhat hidden from a persons view who would simply be walking around the flat level ground, for example, the search teams. I just found it interesting that LE or the FBI photographed that individual (an investigator perhaps) standing there looking at that spot. It could mean nothing, or it could be where the girls bodies were found. IMO
upload_2022-1-2_22-45-42.jpeg

Depends who you are. Been done in approx 3 1/2 mins and a breatless wreck at the end of it or as slow as 10/12 mins taking time and being careful from what i can gather from those who have been brave enough to cross it and film it Personlly I would have to crawl on all 4s over it.

SIJ
They’d have to lower a rescue worker from a helicopter, and peel me off that bridge.:(

Ok--well, that article just broke my heart.... again.

I cannot imagine what KG has gone through but kudos to her for always being an advocate for Libby and Abby

And kudos for Libby to have the sense to video and tape BG.

I really thought with the video, it was going to be a slam dunk at the beginning.
Here we are almost 5 yrs later and still no arrest.

I like to believe that Libby's efforts of providing the video was not wasted and that BG will be caught... may 2022 be the year !!

Abby had a sleep over at Libby’s home on the evening of Sunday 12th February 2017. Neither one of them had to go to school on Monday 13th February 2017 as this was an official day off school for all pupils called a Snow Day.

When they woke up on Monday morning they had breakfast, spent some time doing some administrative tasks for Libby’s Grandma.

At some point in time during the morning Libby & Abby got bored of admin and decided they wanted to go to Monon HIgh Bridge to take photographs.

Although it was February, Monday 13th Feb has been described as unseasonably warm.

In Any Case

They persuaded Libby’s older sister “ Kelsie”to drop them off on her way to her then boyfriend's house.

Libby was given instructions by her Grandma she could go as long as she and Abby had a lift home from the trails.

Libby must have called her Dad at some point because he did stop to pick the girls up on a return from an errand.

He called Libby’s phone a few minutes out from parking, 15:11 hrs

He called again when he parked. 15:14

There was no answer from Libby’s mobile phone.

He got out of his car and went to look for Libby & Abby along the trails.

He is reported as passing a senior gentleman and asking if he had seen two girls? The senior gentleman apparently said no but there were a couple under the bridge.

If this is true now I understand why Libby’s Dad took the 501 and not the 505 he was quite simply going to look for his Daughter and Her friend below the bridge based on the information he was given by the senior gentleman instead of over the bridge.

I can’t imagine how this Father feels he was so close yet so far.

As far as the girls, they made their way from the drop off point. To the Bridge! two pictures were uploaded to snap chat at 2:07. It does not mean to say the photos were taken at 2:07 one shows a photo of Abby crossing the bridge from the North West. The other shows a photo in the direction of travel towards the South East end of the bridge.

At the time the photos were taken there was no visible person behind them. North West and no one visible person in front of them South East So how did Mr B***** Guy suddenly appear on the Bridge from nowhere.

I personally think we have already been shown how mysterious BG appeared from nowhere which is why Libby took the video.

She simply thought WTF where did he come from ? They couldn’t run as there was someone else blocking their exit.

I also think BG got it wrong and the target was actually the later two young women who were closely behind Libby & Abby on the trail​

Of course all in my own personal opinion
SIJ

Happy New & Peaceful Year to ALL *advertiser censored*
BBM-- Except that DG did NOT take the 501 to MHB
After he spoke to FSG, he turned and walked the other way toward Freedom Bridge.

Abby had a sleep over at Libby’s home on the evening of Sunday 12th February 2017. Neither one of them had to go to school on Monday 13th February 2017 as this was an official day off school for all pupils called a Snow Day.

When they woke up on Monday morning they had breakfast, spent some time doing some administrative tasks for Libby’s Grandma.

At some point in time during the morning Libby & Abby got bored of admin and decided they wanted to go to Monon HIgh Bridge to take photographs.

Although it was February, Monday 13th Feb has been described as unseasonably warm.

In Any Case

They persuaded Libby’s older sister “ Kelsie”to drop them off on her way to her then boyfriend's house.

Libby was given instructions by her Grandma she could go as long as she and Abby had a lift home from the trails.

Libby must have called her Dad at some point because he did stop to pick the girls up on a return from an errand.

He called Libby’s phone a few minutes out from parking, 15:11 hrs

He called again when he parked. 15:14

There was no answer from Libby’s mobile phone.

He got out of his car and went to look for Libby & Abby along the trails.

He is reported as passing a senior gentleman and asking if he had seen two girls? The senior gentleman apparently said no but there were a couple under the bridge.

If this is true now I understand why Libby’s Dad took the 501 and not the 505 he was quite simply going to look for his Daughter and Her friend below the bridge based on the information he was given by the senior gentleman instead of over the bridge.

I can’t imagine how this Father feels he was so close yet so far.

As far as the girls, they made their way from the drop off point. To the Bridge! two pictures were uploaded to snap chat at 2:07. It does not mean to say the photos were taken at 2:07 one shows a photo of Abby crossing the bridge from the North West. The other shows a photo in the direction of travel towards the South East end of the bridge.

At the time the photos were taken there was no visible person behind them. North West and no one visible person in front of them South East So how did Mr B***** Guy suddenly appear on the Bridge from nowhere.

I personally think we have already been shown how mysterious BG appeared from nowhere which is why Libby took the video.

She simply thought WTF where did he come from ? They couldn’t run as there was someone else blocking their exit.

I also think BG got it wrong and the target was actually the later two young women who were closely behind Libby & Abby on the trail

Of course all in my own personal opinion
SIJ

Happy New & Peaceful Year to ALL *advertiser censored*
BBM-- What 2 young ladies who were closely behind L and A ?
Nobody else was right behind them on the bridge.
Link ????

After looking at the photos of the areas that were investigated and shared with the public, this one particular one has always gotten my attention. This spot is at the edge of the water in Deer Creek and it is also somewhat hidden from a persons view who would simply be walking around the flat level ground, for example, the search teams. I just found it interesting that LE or the FBI photographed that individual (an investigator perhaps) standing there looking at that spot. It could mean nothing, or it could be where the girls bodies were found. IMO
View attachment 328366
I always thought this spot looked like it possibly showed footfalls, disturbances that look like human traffic may have gone through in places. There was a very HD of this shot in some article. I swear I saw what looked like footsteps.

So maybe it's in the area LE believes the victims crossed the creek or maybe searchers did?

I always thought this spot looked like it possibly showed footfalls, disturbances that look like human traffic may have gone through in places. There was a very HD of this shot in some article. I swear I saw what looked like footsteps.

So maybe it's in the area LE believes the victims crossed the creek or maybe searchers did?

I think that is exactly what it is and why the picture was taken.
The heart-shape is just where the creek bank has slumped.

View attachment 328366

This wasn't a photograph taken by LE or the FBI to document the scene, it was taken by a local photojournalist who was working for the Pharos Tribune. Not sure if that affects your theory at all as the photo wasn't "evidence," per se.

Thomas Cole Evolutions from Crossing the Stream to Catskills Creek New York sorry I can't cut and paste right now but if anyone has the time google it - I am sure there are many examples of this. I don't want to recklessly mythologize the crime the killer's mind or turn this horrible crime into a literary or artistic exercise (though Kelly actually did refer to likely visual and maybe craft or hobby orientation of the killer in this direction). But given that like many place in America Delphi was "Greek" it is not impossible, given the odd trajectory of the crime that has us all scratching our heads and ending up in paradoxes (e.g. he would need a gun to control them yet they run from the gun where it is hard to run the i.e.stream) (woods would be more practical and support at least a bit of camoflauge even at that time of year) THAT we could be dealing with someone to whom some version of 'mythology' is important. Now if so is it at a more academic level, (?) a very private level of personal mythology say the killer's childhood (?) or part of a 'secret society' fraternity house like (?) or more informal, an old group of friends(?) or the kind of 'old guy basic education loves to read' type this is less around these days but not extinct.

Could the symbolism of crossing the stream (the rivers of the underworld in Greek mythology though nearly every culture has symbolism around crossing streams actually more often than rivers it seems) be important and note towards the cemetery. I refuse lol to bring the dog into this scenario but man it is tempting.

I realize at the end of the day that it could be just some dirt bag pervert who got lucky. Sorry if this seems to lead things hopelessly astray.

Also if psychology is important and the crime is not simply sexual or killing lust there can be more than motivation at the same time in the killer's mind: keeping their childhoods intact and safe saving them from adulthood - killing as a gift or sacrifice to a 'god' or more likely to the memory of some childhood/teen love - or TWO girls referring to sisters of the killer's, conscious or unconscious Sapphic fantasties about them - the crime scene being a distorted work of art a gift to the person 'lucky' enough to find the bodies a form of 'enemy art' intended to disturb the viewer all this IF psychology of this sort is important and it may not be.

Also if the killer had two sisters and I think that is possible the crime could be from the point of view of his childhood mind if they were older - so young girls to all of us but 'old' big sisters to him.

Last edited:

I also think BG got it wrong and the target was actually the later two young women who were closely behind Libby & Abby on the trail​
/QUOTE]

I have been following this case for years, and I don't recall anything about "two young women who were closely behind Libby & Abby on the trail"

Can you please provide more detail? Thank you and Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member