Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #141

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad to see this being addressed.
Never, ever let some creep take you away from the fold.
Not blaming Abby and Libby, though. Not at all.
Absolutely, they were young, vulnerable and innocent girls.
Says a lot about the kind of person who killed them. IMO
Very sobering. You have laid out the definition of losing a life. The day to day things no one will experience.
The pictures on the mantel that never age while other family photos change over time. Always so sad to me.
Their killer needs to be caught. This has gone on too long. Release some information.
I couldn’t agree with you more. It’s a pain that they’ll live with until the day they die. It never gets better, never goes away. All you can do it learn to live with it. IMO

It's the 27th where I live, so Happy 19th Birthday in heaven, Libby. May you receive justice soon.

Thank you for posting this message. I’m so sorry Libby isn’t celebrating her 19th birthday with her family today and excited for the bright future she had ahead as she should be. Hopefully 2022 will be the year the monster is charged.

Wow, 19. Graduated high school, maybe getting ready to go to college, driving, working, dating. So much of life, lost. Heartbreaking for her family to think about these things that will never be.

It is incredibly tragic and heartbreaking. I can’t begin to imagine the devastation and tremendous loss the girl’s families must feel every day. The baseball park their families managed to fundraise for and open to honour their memories with the help of the community is an incredible achievement. I am sure Abigail and Liberty would be so proud of them. It must be so hard for their families to see the girl’s friends reaching and celebrating these milestones, I am sure they are pleased for them but desperately wish Abigail and Liberty were able to do so along with them.

The headstone Liberty’s family have designed is a great tribute to her.

Very sobering. You have laid out the definition of losing a life. The day to day things no one will experience.
The pictures on the mantel that never age while other family photos change over time. Always so sad to me.
Their killer needs to be caught. This has gone on too long. Release some information.

Hopefully 2022 will be the year the monster is finally charged and facing spending the rest of their life in jail with no possibility of parole. I’m really glad that it appears the case appears to be far from cold.

I'm guessing we're going to have a lull, from a public viewpoint, between now and February. I wouldn't be surprised if LE decides to forego a PC on the case in February. They didn't have anything, if I recall, for the Flora Fire on the 5 year mark last month on that case. I'm wondering if HLN or Oxygen will do anything in February. Of course, if such an airing is planned no one has announced one and I would think any such program would have already started production. Maybe the only thing we have is a very brief coverage of a local event like a memorial or a group walk on the trail.

I'm guessing we're going to have a lull, from a public viewpoint, between now and February. I wouldn't be surprised if LE decides to forego a PC on the case in February. They didn't have anything, if I recall, for the Flora Fire on the 5 year mark last month on that case. I'm wondering if HLN or Oxygen will do anything in February. Of course, if such an airing is planned no one has announced one and I would think any such program would have already started production. Maybe the only thing we have is a very brief coverage of a local event like a memorial or a group walk on the trail.
The Flora Fire. MOO
Carter appeared to have his mind made up that a family member did it and and the ISP is pursuing no other avenue because they can't interview this person.

Yes, John Kelly is an approved source
THANKS! I don't remember him from earlier. I viewed some of his videos yesterday. An interesting item regarding a possible connection to Evansdale and Delphi - which comes up on occasion - is his profile of the two cases. He classifies the Evansdale killer as sophisticated and organized and the Delphi killer as just the opposite. He does believe this is not or will not be his only murders.

I don't know how he can tell Evansdale is sophisticated and organised...there probably wasn't a great deal of staging because it is never mentioned...but aside from that there is really nothing because they never even found the girls until they were practically ashes..:0( Libby and Abby were found right away and there was much to glean.

I just think the killer was escalating..and being provocative..he really didn't get the gratification with evansdale..this one , now this one was bigtime drama and he could revel in that.

that's just always been my take anyway..I will have to check out more of these videos.

mOO

Gun, knife, fake ID all possible and they all amount to the same thing. I don't think this part of the crime is difficult to understand they were just young girls. I was once walking with my wife along a train track and a man came by and told it was a 10000 fine to walk there and to come with him away from the tracks - we went. He didn't kill us but that is how easy it is.

1) this is very possible. But such a scenario implies that:

BG was not high, drunk or homeless. He should have looked and sounded professional.

That he was probably not an 18-year old “looking younger than his age”

That he had some commanding presence but was not “Delphi local” officer

That he was not quite weird - a weirdo in this situation emanates some vibes

2) a different question - it gave me an idea discussed here many times “if he were local, the girls would have recognized him”. I suddenly thought that he potentially could have been in Delphi before, and even seen by the girls, but not been remembered if he were in his 40es.

Remembering myself in my teenage years - I’d pay attention to the young and the cute ones. To the 40-ish group, I would never pay much attention (“too old”), unless a person would be super charismatic.

So BG, if in his 35-40es, could have been seen around Delphi, but never remembered by A&L.

I don't know how he can tell Evansdale is sophisticated and organised...there probably wasn't a great deal of staging because it is never mentioned...but aside from that there is really nothing because they never even found the girls until they were practically ashes..:0( Libby and Abby were found right away and there was much to glean.

I just think the killer was escalating..and being provocative..he really didn't get the gratification with evansdale..this one , now this one was bigtime drama and he could revel in that.

that's just always been my take anyway..I will have to check out more of these videos.

mOO
I think you raise a good point re: escalation. I have long thought the same perp is responsible for both double murders. MOO

THANKS! I don't remember him from earlier. I viewed some of his videos yesterday. An interesting item regarding a possible connection to Evansdale and Delphi - which comes up on occasion - is his profile of the two cases. He classifies the Evansdale killer as sophisticated and organized and the Delphi killer as just the opposite. He does believe this is not or will not be his only murders.
That’s not true.
John Kelly believes the Delphi murderer is organized. That he picked out the place where he took the girls because he had scoped it out beforehand. Citing that no one from any angle would have been able to see the murder site. A disorganized killer doesn’t think that far ahead. I have linked the video in which Mr. John Kelly has spoken about how BG is Not an unorganized killer but just the opposite.
and

BBM for reference:
Please provide a link to what video John Kelly said the above bolded statement that JK says that the Delphi killer is disorganized.
I think you may be getting that confused with what he said about Chadwell.
MOO.

BBM for reference:
Please provide a link to what video John Kelly said the above bolded statement that JK says that the Delphi killer is disorganized.
I think you may be getting that confused with what he said about Chadwell.
MOO.
My apologies, here are the videos:

John Kelly on the Collins/Cook murders (Evansdale):

Between 2:30 and 4:30 into video.

On Delphi:

About 20:00 to 23:00 into it.

My apologies, here are the videos:

John Kelly on the Collins/Cook murders (Evansdale):

Between 2:30 and 4:30 into video.

On Delphi:

About 20:00 to 23:00 into it.
I respectfully disagree as those 2 videos/podcasts
are from 2 years ago. The videos I provided were from 2 weeks ago, and 4 days ago.

I believe that he changed his viewpoint from 2 years ago to the present day. Or at least he did as the most recent videos/podcasts.
But hey what do I know.
Moo.

ETA: Both videos that you made your case about we’re from 2 years ago. Not the present day. A lot can change in that time frame.
It’s my personal opinion that the most recent podcasts have much more validity than ones from 2 years ago.

Last edited:
I respectfully disagree as those 2 videos/podcasts
are from 2 years ago. The videos I provided were from 2 weeks ago, and 4 days ago.

I believe that he changed his viewpoint from 2 years ago to the present day. Or at least he did as the most recent videos/podcasts.
But hey what do I know.
Moo.

ETA: Both videos that you made your case about we’re from 2 years ago. Not the present day. A lot can change in that time frame.
It’s my personal opinion that the most recent podcasts have much more validity than ones from 2 years ago.
I haven't looked at those videos yet. Does he say why he changed his mind? I would be interested to hear what he has come across in the last 2+ years that made do a 180 on his profile. That might be very interesting information for the public to know, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist