Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #141

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the video was taken from the front facing camera which mirrors the image. That would make him right handed.
I have a big dense spot in my thinking when it comes to mirrored images.

Wouldn't the background also be mirrored? We know from videos that the tree behind BG is in a true location = left side when viewing from the south end. Isn't the only way BG could be mirrored was if his image was placed on the bridge? Which we know didn't happen (don't we?)

I have a big dense spot in my thinking when it comes to mirrored images.

Wouldn't the background also be mirrored? We know from videos that the tree behind BG is in a true location = left side when viewing from the south end. Isn't the only way BG could be mirrored was if his image was placed on the bridge? Which we know didn't happen (don't we?)

I can’t find any article referring to her using her front facing camera, the only place it was referenced was here on websleuths. You were right, I was less right.

Is it possible investigators want speak with online catfishes because they were corresponding with the girls just before or at the moment the girls encountered the killer? <modsnip>

I’m still going with dog under the jacket. Probably weighs approximately 35-40lbs.
IMO either:
Guy is a vagrant and using the dog to keep warm. Possibly exposing himself in the woods and using the dog as cover(literally and metaphorically). Was across the bridge already and when the girls got there he got up to leave but turned around. Crime of opportunity or words were exchanged that gave him a perceived justification to commit a sexually motivated killing.

Or guy was taking dog out to put down(kill) and the girls tried to intervene. Maybe they were trying to convince him to not do it. If they asked where are you going, he says “down the hill”. They could’ve watched, followed or he made them go. When it comes time to kill the dog a fight ensues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible investigators want speak with online catfishes because they were corresponding with the girls just before or at the moment the girls encountered the killer? <modsnip>

I’m still going with dog under the jacket. Probably weighs approximately 35-40lbs.
IMO either:
Guy is a vagrant and using the dog to keep warm. Possibly exposing himself in the woods and using the dog as cover(literally and metaphorically). Was across the bridge already and when the girls got there he got up to leave but turned around. Crime of opportunity or words were exchanged that gave him a perceived justification to commit a sexually motivated killing.

Or guy was taking dog out to put down(kill) and the girls tried to intervene. Maybe they were trying to convince him to not do it. If they asked where are you going, he says “down the hill”. They could’ve watched, followed or he made them go. When it comes time to kill the dog a fight ensues.

Early on, I did think I saw an animal's ear sticking out of the jacket. But then I dismissed it, thinking how absurd that sounded. Kind of nice to know that at least one other person thinks there's an animal under his jacket too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Early on, I did think I saw an animal's ear sticking out of the jacket. But then I dismissed it, thinking how absurd that sounded. Kind of nice to know that at least one other person thinks there's an animal under his jacket too.

I think it’s a larger dog too! The rear is hanging out the bottom of the jacket. It’s what makes the photo so hard to understand. If he is a vagrant than it makes even more sense he’d have a warmth companion comfortable being in his jacket. Also, I don’t know any dog that would cross that bridge unless practiced or forced. It explains the weight shift in his walk as well.
If he is following the girls around he can’t keep up with the dog or call it. He would have to pick it up.

There’s a white dot kinda floating just below in front of his crotch in the video. The dot breaks into the space between his legs briefly. I believe this is independent spot is the tip of the dog’s tail. The dog has a predominantly gray over brown and white older face, black nose, chocolate body with some dark brown striping and white tip on the tail. One bent hind leg’s knee is hitting right at the bottom of where his jacket zipper starts. He is resting his head on the dog’s muzzle and pushing it slightly down and in his jacket. The dog’s face is moving between looking to it’s right (bg’s straight ahead) or straight (bg’s left) The dog’s back is facing his right arm. The dog is slipping down his right side and he’s using his right thigh to keep hoisting it back up with each step.
Try watching and bridge guy video with these things in mind. Just try it. I’ll drop it for a while

I can’t find any article referring to her using her front facing camera, the only place it was referenced was here on websleuths. You were right, I was less right.
I think, I remember, one journalist explained, Libby taped her video with the camera looking backwards behind her. I'm not sure, whether the position of the phone was at waist height. - Is that helpful for finding out, whether front camera or not? I don't know, because I have only little experience with a cell phone incl. camera.

I think, I remember, one journalist explained, Libby taped her video with the camera looking backwards behind her. I'm not sure, whether the position of the phone was at waist height. - Is that helpful for finding out, whether front camera or not? I don't know, because I have only little experience with a cell phone incl. camera.
Thanks. I think he was right. She was shooting in the 'scenic' mode (versus selfie) when she took the shot of Abby.
I played with my phone a bit and, no matter which mode it was in, the entire picture flipped. So, since we know where the tree is, I'm still thinking he's left handed.

There’s a white dot kinda floating just below in front of his crotch in the video. The dot breaks into the space between his legs briefly. I believe this is independent spot is the tip of the dog’s tail. The dog has a predominantly gray over brown and white older face, black nose, chocolate body with some dark brown striping and white tip on the tail. One bent hind leg’s knee is hitting right at the bottom of where his jacket zipper starts. He is resting his head on the dog’s muzzle and pushing it slightly down and in his jacket. The dog’s face is moving between looking to it’s right (bg’s straight ahead) or straight (bg’s left) The dog’s back is facing his right arm. The dog is slipping down his right side and he’s using his right thigh to keep hoisting it back up with each step.
Try watching and bridge guy video with these things in mind. Just try it. I’ll drop it for a while
I believe, if indeed a dog had been in BG's jacket, he would have had to hold the burden the whole time with his 2 hands, otherwise the dog would have fallen out of the bottom of his windbreaker/coach blouson.

Thanks. I think he was right. She was shooting in the 'scenic' mode (versus selfie) when she took the shot of Abby.
I played with my phone a bit and, no matter which mode it was in, the entire picture flipped. So, since we know where the tree is, I'm still thinking he's left handed.

He might be; but it doesn’t rule out him operating well with his right hand; there are many versions of handedness among so-called “lefties”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1