Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #141

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't listen to podcasts so I had to Google who "GH" is and the information to which you are referring. From what I gather, this person "Gray Hughes" says he is corresponding with someone who claims to know someone pseudonymously referred to as "Annie" and he says on his podcast that his unnamed correspondent source was told by "Annie" that "Annie" was allowed by police to listen to more of the audio in which she heard Abby say "He's got a gun". Is that accurate?

If so I'm a little surprised this is considered a credible source by the standards of this site but I didn't check his credentials so giving him the benefit of the doubt, from the tone I personally hear in the "Guys - Down the hill" audio, I think they probably had not yet seen a gun at that point.
When this case started, GH had some really good maps and graphic presentations that appeared to be well thought out. Then he had interviews with some of the family members. Good stuff. Here over the last year or so there has been a lot of these 'sources' with alleged inside info. That is some of the stuff that surprises me since I can't find media or LE sources to back up some of this information.

You go, girl!

I did not do it alone. I was lucky that others came by. I just want a common thought out there that my Dad had wisdom. Don’t go with a predator. Fight or run. If there are two of you, one may stay behind, but if you are able to break free you may be able to save them if you can call law enforcement. These cases break my heart to bits and pieces.

Gun, knife, fake ID all possible and they all amount to the same thing. I don't think this part of the crime is difficult to understand they were just young girls. I was once walking with my wife along a train track and a man came by and told it was a 10000 fine to walk there and to come with him away from the tracks - we went. He didn't kill us but that is how easy it is.
Holy cr*p. Frightening and so easy. :(

Right. I’ve always thought that the Carlie Brucia security video is the stuff of nightmares—and there’s no drama, fear, threats...

And Cherish Perrywinkle.

If these recordings give you nightmares I strongly advise you to quit your true crime interest sooner rather than later. Libby and Abby's case is a clear sign that, thanks to social media and ever advancing technology it is only a matter of time before we have something like the Shirley Lynette Ledford tape dropped directly in our laps and it will be up to us individually to choose not to expose ourselves to it.

If these recordings give you nightmares I strongly advise you to quit your true crime interest sooner rather than later. Libby and Abby's case is a clear sign that, thanks to social media and ever advancing technology it is only a matter of time before we have something like the Shirley Lynette Ledford tape dropped directly in our laps and it will be up to us individually to choose not to expose ourselves to it.
I sleep quite well, thanks.

I did not do it alone. I was lucky that others came by. I just want a common thought out there that my Dad had wisdom. Don’t go with a predator. Fight or run. If there are two of you, one may stay behind, but if you are able to break free you may be able to save them if you can call law enforcement. These cases break my heart to bits and pieces.
I agree, fight, run, kick, scream, do whatever you can to get away and never, ever get in their car or you’re as good as dead. You have a better chance of surviving a gun shot or a knife wound then appeasing an attacker. IMO

It's the 27th where I live, so Happy 19th Birthday in heaven, Libby. May you receive justice soon.
Wow, 19. Graduated high school, maybe getting ready to go to college, driving, working, dating. So much of life, lost. Heartbreaking for her family to think about these things that will never be.

Last edited by a moderator:
MOO BG has the print of a deep grip hand gun like a Glock or 1911 in his right hand pocket.
A gun makes sense of his immediate control in making the girls move.

MOO I don't think the girls would respond to a request for any reason, with or without the color of authority to move off the bridge end to private property without a direct threat.
A gun as a threat to the girls makes a lot of sense, IMO, because LE said early on, the crime started on the MHB. Afaik, they never contradicted their own statement. In addition we are able to see the outline of a gun on the surface of BG's blue jacket.

Wow, 19. Graduated high school, maybe getting ready to go to college, driving, working, dating. So much of life, lost. Heartbreaking for her family to think about these things that will never be.

Very sobering. You have laid out the definition of losing a life. The day to day things no one will experience.
The pictures on the mantel that never age while other family photos change over time. Always so sad to me.
Their killer needs to be caught. This has gone on too long. Release some information.

And Tobe even said BG used intimidation and manipulation to accost the girls.
Yes. And TL has seen the video and heard the audio in its entirety. Intimidation and manipulation.

I guess I'm oversimplifying things, because I just don't think the killer needed to pretend he was an authority of some kind, or have a lure in his pocket, or trick the girls in any way. Why waste his time with such elaborations when he already had them cornered at the end of the bridge? His tone during, "guys...down the hill," was likely what it was because a weapon was doing the talking for him. Jmo.

Last edited:
I agree, fight, run, kick, scream, do whatever you can to get away and never, ever get in their car or you’re as good as dead. You have a better chance of surviving a gun shot or a knife wound then appeasing an attacker. IMO
I am glad to see this being addressed.
Never, ever let some creep take you away from the fold.
Not blaming Abby and Libby, though. Not at all.

b8vq2f2zls481.jpg

this is the original post..
and sure it can be a trick of the mind .. light and shadow
but its very curious anyway

I’ve always thought the same. That’s a gun in his pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pennypiper