Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #141

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO BG has the print of a deep grip hand gun like a Glock or 1911 in his right hand pocket.
A gun makes sense of his immediate control in making the girls move.

MOO I don't think the girls would respond to a request for any reason, with or without the color of authority to move off the bridge end to private property without a direct threat.

Gun, knife, fake ID all possible and they all amount to the same thing. I don't think this part of the crime is difficult to understand they were just young girls. I was once walking with my wife along a train track and a man came by and told it was a 10000 fine to walk there and to come with him away from the tracks - we went. He didn't kill us but that is how easy it is.

GH says that Abby's mother told him that in the extended audio the parents were allowed to hear the girls said "he's got a gun" and there was the audible cocking of a gun and the recording they listened to cut off at that point.
MOO the threat was immediate and overwhelming.

This explains EVERYTHING.
They were too afraid to scream.

Agree.
A gun near you with intent is a red hot threat.
It's presence forces compliance if your flight calculation says running is no dice.

Only if they were trained could they have outrun him but it would have been very risky.
Run jagged and both opposite directions, but still no guarantee this would work without one being *advertiser censored*/killed. Poor girls. Horrific.

MOO BG has the print of a deep grip hand gun like a Glock or 1911 in his right hand pocket.
A gun makes sense of his immediate control in making the girls move.

MOO I don't think the girls would respond to a request for any reason, with or without the color of authority to move off the bridge end to private property without a direct threat.
i actually posted the picture of that suggestion of a gun under his jacket and I was mocked endlessly by guys..they said something like you cant hold a gun like that because of gravity or danger to the carrier or whatever.. since i dont kno anything about guns i cant argue with them
I am almost positive tho that he used a gun to gain control..thats the easiest way to attract attention without making direct threats or risking the victims running away

i actually posted the picture of that suggestion of a gun under his jacket and I was mocked endlessly by guys..they said something like you cant hold a gun like that because of gravity or danger to the carrier or whatever.. since i dont kno anything about guns i cant argue with them
I am almost positive tho that he used a gun to gain control..thats the easiest way to attract attention without making direct threats or risking the victims running away

I think it's wise to say yes, it was indeed a gun.

MOO its a gun.
MOO IMO You are correct.
It's doing what concealed carriers call "printing" meaning its not concealed, you can see the outline through clothes.

The snapchat/phone evidence is so powerful that we are all taking it to be the inevitable place (end of the bridge) the crime had to have happened even that day in that hour.

We don't know if LE were able to obtain info Kik or snapchat correct? So this arrangement could have changed due to traffic in some other area (as an example closer to the cemetery or Logan's property.) This would make sense in terms of the actual crime scene especially if two perpetrators.

KAK has a very rich imaginitive life. I don't think some of his online life was only left to leave a false trail. It is close to crazy to say you are releasing so many albums etc. that is not the way to be taken seriously in the music business. You start with one.

Unless he was going through an inheritance he must have been making money from crime most likely drugs or *advertiser censored*. That means for example we can't say for sure if her personally enjoyed watching sex between 3 year olds and adults. I pretty sure he was immature and attracted to post pubescent teens but sorry to say this but many men are. What about violence? I don't think we know if there was violent sex videos. Of course all of them are violent in the broad sense but we are dealing with murder so I would expect to see escalating fantasies in that direction.

Last edited:
b8vq2f2zls481.jpg

this is the original post..
and sure it can be a trick of the mind .. light and shadow
but its very curious anyway

definitely a gun..but a knife to the throat from behind can also happen very quickly and then you are captive and in mortal danger . mOO
when its two victims ..and the offender is offering a cool command to both of them ( guys )..
then you envision him taking control by facing them with a weapon.. and not taking one of them hostage with a knife .

I don't think we can read anything specific into this statement, especially since, like @Jax49 pointed out, it was not a direct quote. I think someone's opinion of "stuff of nightmares" - if something like this was actually said - could range in extremes from "the audio was exactly like what you'd hear during a murder scene in a horror movie" all the way to "the audio depicts a man using quiet coercion/tricking two girls into being under his control." For a parent, for example, the latter is just as much "the stuff of nightmares" as the former. JMO

Right. I’ve always thought that the Carlie Brucia security video is the stuff of nightmares—and there’s no drama, fear, threats...

Only if they were trained could they have outrun him but it would have been very risky.
Run jagged and both opposite directions, but still no guarantee this would work without one being ****/killed. Poor girls. Horrific.
Gunning down a couple of barely teenage girls would be short work, serpentining or otherwise. What is important for people to understand is the psychology of it. Easily nine times out of ten (probably more) a rapist, even a sex killer when in public is going to react to a screaming running woman by running themselves. They live with a deep deep fear of being found out. Just the fact that they are attempting to coerce you into going with them rather than attacking you right there tells you that they are uncomfortable in the situation as it is. It is always, always better to run than to be taken. Fight or flee. Please.

Considering these 2 LE quotes from 2019, it gets pretty hard to pick through all the stuff on the net to decide what is true and what isn't. Maybe some of the things we see are those "embellished knowns?"

"And armchair detectives are even taking their interest in the case a step further by creating YouTube reenactments of the crime.

“[The videos] help us know that people don’t know [the true details], because the facts haven’t been released,” Holeman says. “People watch the news and think they are picking up on things, but it’s false. Nothing out there is accurate, which only leads to more false tips.”"
Why Police Have Not Released Details on the Murders of Libby German and Abby Williams from Delphi, Indiana
And:
4mm:
"Whoever did this is probably the only person who knows some details of this case. A lot of people think they know and there's are a lot of people in the area, there is a lot of information out there that is known but sometimes it's embellished or over-exaggerated and we just talked to the family the other day to try and squash some rumors. But the public needs to know that whoever did this, they are the only ones that know, one or two people...however many, we don't know, but if it's one person, he's the only person who knows this ... he's the only one that knows the details...(talks a bit about protecting the integrity of the investigation and going to trial) and people guess and sometimes they get close.

Right. I’ve always thought that the Carlie Brucia security video is the stuff of nightmares—and there’s no drama, fear, threats...

I said the same thing in a post a few pages back. That criminal strides up to her pulls something out of his pocket quickly, flashes it at her, she looks confused and he leads her away. It was devastating to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing out there is accurate, which only leads to more false tips.”"
Why Police Have Not Released Details on the Murders of Libby German and Abby Williams from Delphi, Indiana
And:
4mm:

its good that you put this.. cause I find this to be more hazy statements...lets start by mentioning ( videos ) ?..they can not have the video of the confrontation .. its impossible that the girls were recording bg on cam by then right...so all they have is the audio ..
the audio dont equal a video , right ? why they make it sound like they had a drone images of the confrontation ?!
so the question is.. is the audio enough for them to know exactly how everything happened at the start ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist