Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the time stamp information very interesting as presented on HLN tonight. Sunset there at that time of year is on average around 6:15 to 6:30 pm.

That is IMO a lot of daylight time between "Guys, Down the Hill" and darkness for no one to have seen anything. What am I missing?

IMHO, Etc

Wonder why billboards had "last seen" at 2:30.
I’m guessing video evidence that hasn’t been released.
The interview eluded to there being more than one video.
IIRC or rather if I heard correctly, when they spoke of the infamous “guys down the hill” they also made mention of multiple videos around the same time. The wording that they used was a bit ambiguous.
moo
I’ll have to listen to it again tomorrow to confirm what my mind is telling what my ears heard.

ETA: Both families have said that they listened to a video that was a few minutes in length. And Sgt Riley also stated that the video was a few minutes long. But the one spoken about tonight is said to be only 43 seconds. So...

Last edited:
Yeah, that hit me. Why? LE didn't want to reveal their estimate of the timeline. But why? That threw us off by over 15 minutes and that is huge considering Liberty's dad arrived an hour later and couldn't reach her.
I remember it being discussed that based on SC 2:07 time, the video might be around 2:15, but then those billboards...

Maybe something else at 2:30? Hopeful thinking?

What is really interesting on the sketch is a hint at amblyopia or at least certain problem with vision. (To me, it looks as poorly corrected strabismus, but maybe something else). Not an uncommon trait, but definitely, not something random. No sketcher would put it “just because”; it is a trait. And if so, it sort of rules out lots of other pois as they don’t have it.

Lots of things to think about
I never noticed this before you pointed it out. He has a kind of lazy eye thing going on. That's very interesting.

I agree, full context would be ideal.

IMO: It wasn’t clear on “who”, but the affidavit on the screen included the text descriptor of a two story white house. I believe this fits the description of the home KAK shared with his father per the address in the affidavit we have seen:
https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

I also thought I saw the words "white Ford 150" in part of the document as it flashed by. Do we know what kind of vehicles KAK had access to? I have to admit, that snippet that I caught in passing also made me think this could be part of the search warrant prepared for Ron Logan's property as he had a white truck.

I was able to find the video live streamed on one of the Bookface groups that I am a part of and I am re-watching it, and...

7:29-7:58 Barbara MacDonald says that Guys DTH was spoken at the end of the 43 second video. AND she goes on to say that “TL told us last year that he didn’t believe there was any other word a spoken by the suspect on this video.

I also thought I saw the words "white Ford 150" in part of the document as it flashed by. Do we know what kind of vehicles KAK had access to? I have to admit, that snippet that I caught in passing also made me think this could be part of the search warrant prepared for Ron Logan's property as he had a white truck.
F-250.

The affidavit they showed on screen said
  • "white two-story single-family dwelling, including his detached garage, outbuildings, and a white Ford F250"
Also in the corner of the page, it was from "CARROLL CIRCUIT COURT" so it was issued in Carrol County. Matches Ron Logan's property and the redacted text of the property owner's name is the right length as well as having the lower hook of a 'g' as in 'Logan' showing right where it would if Ron Logan was the name being redacted.

Google Earth is one place to find a white truck at the KAK Peru address. I attempted to add a screenshot but it was too large.

• "white two-story single-family dwelling, including his detached garage, outbuildings, and a white Ford F250"
Also in the corner of the page, it was from "CARROLL CIRCUIT COURT" so it was issued in Carrol County. Matches Ron Logan's property and the redacted text of the property owner's name is the right length as well as having the lower hook of a 'g' as in 'Logan' showing right where it would if Ron Logan was the name being redacted.
Early MSM mentioned LE taking items from RL's property during the searches, as well.

RL ‘s home is not two stories. At least not according to Carroll County land & dwelling records, that are used for tax purposes on the Indiana government (beacon) website, that also includes a blueprint.

RL ‘s home is not two stories. At least not according to Carroll County land & dwelling records, that are used for tax purposes on the Indiana government (beacon) website, that also includes a blueprint.

Well, you can judge for yourself, but I'd say the house is 2 stories as you can see here.
hqdefault.jpg

If you look at the property on Google Earth, it looks like there is a one-story building as well as a two-story one (2nd story looks like it is primarily dormers). Same with the photographs in this story:
Authorities serve search warrant in connection with Delphi murder case | Fox 59

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member