Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are SO many things that point to the father/son duo being responsible IMO.

Here are just a few things that scream guilty to me:

*KAK is the first person to have been named as being in touch with LG up to and ON the day of her murder.
*KAK catfished LG with photos of a young, fit , well to do persona.
*KAK told one of LGs friends that "He was supposed to meet LG the day she was murdered , but LG never showed."
*KAK and TK were looked at early on in the investigation. A warrant was served on their home in late February 2017.
*If I remember correctly, DC stated in 2019 that he believed they were on to something very early in the investigation.
*KAK handed over phones and tablets that showed images of young girls that were illegal in nature. (Except the IPhone5-which mysteriously appeared later)
*The iPhone 5 was factory reset, apps had been uninstalled and deleted . Then reinstalled .
*Conversations with LG were deleted.

*I cannot understand WHY KAK would willingly hand over all devices that clearly prove he is involved in one of the largest underage/child abuse rings in Indiana state history- KNOWING his culpability, yet hides the iphone that shows his contact with LG and proceeds to delete all information there.* (Unless , obviously- there was a reason to NEED to cover up his exchanges with LG)

KAK and his father take off to Vegas- and the entire time there are exhaustive searches about the Delphi murders, searches for how long DNA lasts, searches about whether or not IP addresses can be traced and tracked, listening to the killers voice...all of this DESPITE the fact that KAK tried to tell investigators that he was "pretty sure he never talked to LG, which of course was later recanted when investigators showed him proof that he DID talk with her extensively."

SOMEONE searched for photos of the deceased Sandy Hook victims with KAKs phone.

TK is a violent man.
He has hurt children, animals and women.
He had a restraining order made against him for stalking a child that was female.
He allegedly had sex with one of KAKs underage friends.
TK bit the stomach of his ex wife when she tried to defend your young son after he nearly beat the child to death.
(Was he aroused by the violence of his actions? Why would he bite her stomach during a physical altercation?)

The attempts to reach and possibly exchange information with LG the day of her murder were made on 2 separate devices that came for the IP address at the Peru home belonging to TK.

Murder Sheet Kegan Kline Redacted Statement.pdf

There is so, so , so much more that links these 2 unsavory individuals to the murders...I really can't see how they are not connected.

KAK and TK , IMO, are going down for this. These people are as a guilty and dirty as they come.

JMO

EBM
How can anyone possibly top your reasoning? Great read!
There are no "take aways" in your thought process. I have been thinking a lot about NO ONE posting bond for KAK. Hmmm, at only 10% it would average out to one thousand per month over two years. Seems to me a parent would pledge their home for the relatively small amount (an equity line would be less than $200 per month.) Heck KAK could have come up with the money just by drawing unemployment stimulus money, huh? But ya' know, if Daddy visits him in jail, all of the conversations are recorded, huh? I have seen parents, spouses, siblings, business partners, and friends post bond for people accused of horrific crimes. Yet, no one has stepped up to the plate for KAK....and as far as I know, no attorney has asked for a bail reduction either.
SUBSTANTIVE "VOICE".... Lack of alibi, other than a parent with a violent sexual history...
I think I would keep the "weakest link in jail" and away from possible accomplice. And, if they were to engage in conversation, what better way is there to keep track of their conversations than recorded jail house monitoring?
KAK created A_S, KAK created ""E"" (young female persona). KAK never tells the truth unless evidence is verified GPS, Black-n- white and irrefutable. He has drastically changed his physical appearance.
KAK (also) has a temper....
KAK's disrespect/contempt/deception for members of his own community by deceiving their underage children, showing them "bad pictures", encouraging them to participate in inappropriate behavior, etc. I guess this is the way he was finally able to "have power." You know what they say, "He who rocks the cradle, rules the world." He who corrupts the young and vulnerable, ruins the world.

How can anyone possibly top your reasoning? Great read!
There are no "take aways" in your thought process. I have been thinking a lot about NO ONE posting bond for KAK. Hmmm, at only 10% it would average out to one thousand per month over two years. Seems to me a parent would pledge their home for the relatively small amount (an equity line would be less than $200 per month.) Heck KAK could have come up with the money just by drawing unemployment stimulus money, huh? But ya' know, if Daddy visits him in jail, all of the conversations are recorded, huh? I have seen parents, spouses, siblings, business partners, and friends post bond for people accused of horrific crimes. Yet, no one has stepped up to the plate for KAK....and as far as I know, no attorney has asked for a bail reduction either.
SUBSTANTIVE "VOICE".... Lack of alibi, other than a parent with a violent sexual history...
I think I would keep the "weakest link in jail" and away from possible accomplice. And, if they were to engage in conversation, what better way is there to keep track of their conversations than recorded jail house monitoring?
KAK created A_S, KAK created ""E"" (young female persona). KAK never tells the truth unless evidence is verified GPS, Black-n- white and irrefutable. He has drastically changed his physical appearance.
KAK (also) has a temper....
KAK's disrespect/contempt/deception for members of his own community by deceiving their underage children, showing them "bad pictures", encouraging them to participate in inappropriate behavior, etc. I guess this is the way he was finally able to "have power." You know what they say, "He who rocks the cradle, rules the world." He who corrupts the young and vulnerable, ruins the world.
KAK was raised by TK. He knuckled under and joined rather than fought.
And this is the creep fest that is them.
I think the reason the iphone 5 was missing was TK had it. It was a hot potato.

KAK might have had to convince TK they had to give it over, but they would factory reset first.

We’re 5+ years out and I was thinking maybe it’s time to see where we all are on this case.

THE basic questions:
-who do you think BG is
-who do you think killed Libby and Abby
The rules are:
-names only, no commenting on why you think this(we’ve all been here long enough, we know)
-if it’s a WS approved POI, name them
-if it’s a name only from social media, just say “named other“
-“unknown” is a choice too
-if it‘s more than one, name them

Of course there is no right and wrong answer. I’d happily be wrong for LE to finally make an arrest.

I’ll go first.

BG: James Brian Chadwell
Killer: James Brian Chadwell and Tony Kline
IMO, BG is not anyone we’ve discussed here. I don’t look on SM for this case so maybe there’s other POIs that are widely discussed on SM but I don’t know. Still think BG is the killer and he worked alone that day. Crime of opportunity, he was out scoping people or locations, not necessarily planning to do anything that day, saw the girls and decided to act. TK and KK were probably already familiar with him but didn’t know he was involved in the murders until afterwards, may have traded pics with him (A&L or others), might be socially connected to him. BG may have learned about a-s planned meet up with Libby and went to the trails to see if he could find them. Likely others in that CSAM circle also know who he is. JBC is probably part of that circle too, also knows who BG is but was not directly involved. All MOO. And I still think BG looks much more like the older guy sketch, is closer to 40-50+ years old, and lives/spends most of his time within 100 mile radius of Delphi.

There are SO many things that point to the father/son duo being responsible IMO.

*KAK is the first person to have been named as being in touch with LG up to and ON the day of her murder.
*KAK told one of LGs friends that "He was supposed to meet LG the day she was murdered , but LG never showed."
*KAK and TK were looked at early on in the investigation. A warrant was served on their home in late February 2017.
*If I remember correctly, DC stated in 2019 that he believed they were on to something very early in the investigation.
*KAK handed over phones and tablets that showed images of young girls that were illegal in nature. (Except the IPhone5-which mysteriously appeared later)
*The iPhone 5 was factory reset, apps had been uninstalled and deleted . Then reinstalled .

*I cannot understand WHY KAK would willingly hand over all devices that clearly prove he is involved in one of the largest underage/child abuse rings in Indiana state history- KNOWING his culpability, yet hides the iphone that shows his contact with LG and proceeds to delete all information there.* (Unless , obviously- there was a reason to NEED to cover up his exchanges with LG)

KAK and his father take off to Vegas- and the entire time there are exhaustive searches about the Delphi murders, searches for how long DNA lasts, searches about whether or not IP addresses can be traced and tracked, listening to the killers voice...all of this DESPITE the fact that KAK tried to tell investigators that he was "pretty sure he never talked to LG, which of course was later recanted when investigators showed him proof that he DID talk with her extensively."

TK is a violent man.
He had a restraining order made against him for stalking a child that was female.
TK bit the stomach of his ex wife when she tried to defend your young son after he nearly beat the child to death.
(Was he aroused by the violence of his actions? Why would he bite her stomach during a physical altercation?)

The attempts to reach and possibly exchange information with LG the day of her murder were made on 2 separate devices that came for the IP address at the Peru home belonging to TK.

There is so, so , so much more that links these 2 unsavory individuals to the murders...I really can't see how they are not connected.

KAK and TK , IMO, are going down for this. These people are as a guilty and dirty as they come.

JMO

EBM
All solid (though I would argue the points about whether we know it to have been KAK specifically or simply the A_S account, which I don’t think we know for sure how many people were using. I read the transcript only once though so I am prepared to be corrected.) and with the publicly available information seems most likely. I just think there is a missing piece, whether that be the client angle mentioned above or a ne’er do well buddy from the local watering hole.

Or TK has been trying to pull this off forever, idk. What we have heard in the LE interview and the MS podcast supports it. I think KAK knows where to point LE but as of that 2020 interview he had not. I wonder if that has changed at all in the time since, and if so I wonder what prompted the change. I still don’t think KAK is the killer.

@M. Kay mentioned “client” above. I have always wondered if perhaps KAK (and if so also probably TK) werre running a subscription scheme where maybe one amount gets you access to the Dropbox files (or various levels of subscription to different folders on that account?), another amount gets you access to an account already communicating with pre-groomed children. I honestly don’t know how such things operate; I should do some research (or if anyone has good, authoritative links at hand, please send my way - I don’t watch much television, which might explain my ignorance, but if there is a decent documentary, would watch. My preference is reading tho).

I can see JBC (or some other loner) paying for something like that and taking it from there. I can also imagine a more twisted scenario involving KAK and/or TK themselves arranging something for a client, although MOO is that seems unlikely.

I am so stuck on JBC. Is that irrational?

TK is a violent man.

JMO

EBM
You hit the nail on the head I was thinking all of those same things! The statements he made and the videos found on their devices make me want to vomit. I think they are both involved but whoever killed those two girls were sexually sadistic and as sick as KAK seems to be... he doesnt come off as violent or sexually aroused by violence but TK on the other hand.... that seems more likely to me IMO

I have really enjoyed the conversation and everybody’s ideas today.
I think we tend to look at KAK and see a goofy doughy guy and TK as some guy with a bad haircut and a goofy smile, both dressed like eight year olds, and it’s hard to see the evil these men have unleashed into their community.
When all is said and done though, why is TK not in jail, at least for CSAM. What’s the hold up.

my biggest issue with TK being involved though is he seems to have not reacted or changed anything since KAK's arrest, other than cutting off contact with him. And that's hard enough to believe with his known involvement in CSAM with KAK. if he was involved in the murder wouldn't he be terrified KAK would rat him out? could he really be that confident? Or is he just a hardened criminal?

Re reading the statements by KAK 2 things really stand out to me

1) If he really didn't make some of those searches why does he make so many excuses for TK? Theres times he seems ready to take the fall for him " I don't even remember doing that. I guess I probably did though" I wonder if he is afraid of him.

2) TK bit that woman on the stomach during an argument and the detectives found searches specifically for young girls stomachs. I don't remember if bite marks were found on LG and AW but I do remember their injuries were sadistic in nature. I wonder if there were any notable injuries to eithers stomach? Maybe even bite marks.

Biting to injure someone comes from a place of absolute rage and wanting complete control. Like a toddler who wants a toy. They will get what they want by any means necessary. I shudder to think what those poor babies saw in that monsters eyes that day and what they are capable of still roaming free.

https://fox59.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/21/2022/03/Delphi-log.pdf

my biggest issue with TK being involved though is he seems to have not reacted or changed anything since KAK's arrest, other than cutting off contact with him. And that's hard enough to believe with his known involvement in CSAM with KAK. if he was involved in the murder wouldn't he be terrified KAK would rat him out? could he really be that confident? Or is he just a hardened criminal?
I wonder if he is just that unhinged and knows KAK is afraid of him? Like an abusive relationship where you are free to leave at any time but cant/wont. In that instance though I cant imagine being accused of those things and taking the fall for them if I truly did not do them.

I have really enjoyed the conversation and everybody’s ideas today.
I think we tend to look at KAK and see a goofy doughy guy and TK as some guy with a bad haircut and a goofy smile, both dressed like eight year olds, and it’s hard to see the evil these men have unleashed into their community.
When all is said and done though, why is TK not in jail, at least for CSAM. What’s the hold up.

TK was smart enough to use KAKs devices.

JMO

EBM to add that I have wondered if TK convinced KAK that he would not be prosecuted for anything that he looked up when he was a minor?
Maybe KAK thought that he could lie and say all images were in his possession prior to his 18th birthday?
Maybe he did not realize that it was easy enough for LE to prove he obtained them as an adult.
I believe that in the beginning of his interrogation, KAK tried his best to use that as a defense.
It did not work out well for him.

Last edited:
The case against KAK is strong, definitely (assuming the information in that interview transcript is verified). TK fits the profile of a certain kind of killer. I wouldn't rule them out, either solo or working together.

I still think the killer is JBC.

Sociopaths really have no fear of being caught or of being implicated.
I suppose they believe themselves to be much smarter than everyone else.

Is it possible that TK has lawyered up?
Perhaps he has been advised to stay low and shut up.

Speculation and JMO

The

the killer is none of the known POIs. I think it is very likely that KAK was in communication with the killer through SM. Sharing or selling pics or information or both. The killer is local, working class, and known in the community. Likely interacts with children on a regular basis. He is not someone, anyone would expect.
I'm starting to seriously entertain this also...that dropbox buddy mentioned in the affidavit.

I wonder if he is just that unhinged and knows KAK is afraid of him? Like an abusive relationship where you are free to leave at any time but cant/wont. In that instance though I cant imagine being accused of those things and taking the fall for them if I truly did not do them.
MOO KAK was terrorized by seeing what happened to his siblings as a child and is hand raised by a monster. He is smart and clever and to me is on survivor explaining and shifting at all times.
The siblings who got away probably know what’s up.

IMO, BG is not anyone we’ve discussed here. I don’t look on SM for this case so maybe there’s other POIs that are widely discussed on SM but I don’t know. Still think BG is the killer and he worked alone that day. Crime of opportunity, he was out scoping people or locations, not necessarily planning to do anything that day, saw the girls and decided to act. TK and KK were probably already familiar with him but didn’t know he was involved in the murders until afterwards, may have traded pics with him (A&L or others), might be socially connected to him. BG may have learned about a-s planned meet up with Libby and went to the trails to see if he could find them. Likely others in that CSAM circle also know who he is. JBC is probably part of that circle too, also knows who BG is but was not directly involved. All MOO. And I still think BG looks much more like the older guy sketch, is closer to 40-50+ years old, and lives/spends most of his time within 100 mile radius of Delphi.
I kind of agree with your assessment! Believe that the guy that attacked them was older!

I have been following this case for a while but I’m new to WS. Does anyone have a link to the police interview with KAK? I would like to read in full.
Gray Hughes on You Tube reads much of it aloud, discussing, in his most recent program. The first hour is about missing child Vaughn, then the
interview document comes along...fast forward until you see yellow highlighted text. I just listened to it and I'm stunned by the depravity, as is GH at times. Not easy to accept.

Did you hear that thud? That was the sound of a ream of paper (formerly a transcript) being dropped from the window of the third floor, and hitting the pavement. I was concerned when I read the transcript. Three and a half years into this high profile investigation and this happens...Ugh!! And because this is so high profile, no judge will allow anything that hints of a sixth amendment violation. In my opinion.
Even though KAK admitted contacting LG, and sending her messages even after he knew she was deceased. Information gleaned from that interview, may never be seen by a jury. "Former general counsel at the Marion County prosecutor’s office, Mario Massillamany agrees but added that investigators may not be planning to use the interview in court at all."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90