Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moo, but I think that if I were the witness that provided the younger looking sketch, that is now the person of interest, I would have been very vocal about it early on.

But if you were vocal, you could be 'removed' due to your knowledge, by the suspect OR any of his supporters.
The suspect, so adept at disguise, could do this, and you would perhaps never know.

LE keep such matters confidential.
We have all heard how any possible leaks from the public with input on possible suspects, has led to major problems for these innocents.
Similarly with a witness.
Their identity is not exposed.
MOO.

Vabrownid1↑
Moo, but I think that if I were the witness that provided the younger looking sketch, that is now the person of interest, I would have been very vocal about it early on.
But if you were vocal, you could be 'removed' due to your knowledge, by the suspect OR any of his supporters.
The suspect, so adept at disguise, could do this, and you would perhaps never know.
We have all heard how any possible leaks from the public with input on possible suspects, has led to major problems for these innocents.
MOO.
End quote'

Sorry probs in editing

MOO.

Last edited:
Thank you, Jax49. I am not such a newbie that I don't know most but for some reason, "MOO" escaped me until I put it into context. I'll read the article and pay attention better.

I'm talking about everyone responding to you saying Holy hell and how finally they're getting it but no one is giving a link to where to start. You simply referred to the thread as a whole, I believe.

Tillicum helped me to start at page 10. Sorry everyone. Didn't mean to feed into cryptic-posting but I did. What's stated in the scanner thread can't be openly discussed so it's very difficult.

from the conference. his reflecting back on the event leads me to believe the girls died in a Horrific way. Killer may had attended a funeral, but doubt he was at this press conference. Local yes, but not living inside Delphi. since new release of sketch , no one has called in and said i work with this guy. Probably lives within 10 20 miles outside Delphi but certainly knows about the bridge and maybe has an interest in cover bridges, or bridges in general in Indiana. They said 18 to 40 but watching the movie and hearing the voice.........guys down the hill. He sounds more in his 30s then teen years.
This occurred on a Monday the 13th. No holiday to be off work, so unless he had a vacation day, or worked different shift, or sick day whatever.......If I had to guess i would say he was not working at the time, perhaps unemployment, or some kind of disability payments. SS, workman's comp whatever. And the way he walked on the bridge being careful because the condition of the bridge he still kinda walked as if hes feet foot hurt him. like someone with type two diabetics would walk at times because of nerve pain in there feet foot. He probably has had a license to carry a gun, its the only way i can think of to force them down the hill and not have them run in opposite directions so at least one of them could have escaped. he could not chased both if they split up and ran in different directions. Perhaps at some point he was able to tie/handcuff there wrists together to keep them together so not to run off. i think he does live alone, out in the country somewhere from there. Maybe parents farmhouse he got through inheritance or something after they died or whatever.
All MOO AND SPECULATIONS. NOTHING MORE THAN OUTSIDE THE BOX THINKING.

IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #94

Bumping the link to scanner thread but I can't help with what is there???

Sorry.

There are online apps that record local police scanner recordings across the nation. These can be found on the apps by location. These were, at the time, only allowed to be shared in the Basement, a subthread here. Here is the link:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/liberty-german-and-abigail-williams-scanner-thread.333467/

So IF LE knows who BG is and if they know whether or not he had a cell phone at the time of the murders and if they know the # can they still obtain tower ping info that far back? Just thinking of other cases where cell pings have proved very valuable.

Thanks, and off topic but uhhh... I keep seeing "Moo" here. I think it means "My Own Opinion," but before I make an *advertiser censored* of myself, I'd like confirmation that I read it right....

Yes. My own opinion.
WS have a list of abbreviations if you care to search for others.

To me the photo we saw of Abby that Libby took that day -both Abby's body language and the fact that Libby was taking photos, demonstrates the casual unconcern two girls enjoying the day, not the eager anticipation and electricity of the possibility of meeting someone you or your friend is interested in.

I don't think a 13 year old is too smart for the FBI. They have her devices. If she had secret social media they would have found it.

I remember Abby’s mom interviewed on the Dr Phil show awhile ago. IMO she is a soft spoken person who is careful of what she says yet her words are both wise and insightful IMO. I always feel myself listening intently whenever she’s been interviewed.

Anyway Dr Phil brought up the fact the girls might’ve been meeting someone and the 2:07 Snapchat photo of Abby standing on the bridge was shown on the screen. My words cannot portray her response very well but I’ll give it a try. She was obviously still a deeply grieving mother doing her best to face each day, left only with memories of her daughter who looked so much like her.....but immediately she rose to the defence of Abby as if the notion was absolutely absurd, however her reasoning for why that was surprised me..... She almost spat out the words. “She wouldn’t look like that if she was meeting somebody! Look at what she’s wearing.....” and she went on to describe in detail her raggedy clothes, iirc including one of Libby’s old shirts. Look at her hair....”.

Mothers know their daughters best.

The perp in the Abraham Shakepeare case. Also, most of us are totally convinced that a poster who kept getting banned and appears with a new screen name in a thread about Ally Brueger who was shot while jogging, is the person who killed her: Who failed polygraph in case of murdered nurse?

There's no way to tell whether somebody is watching and not saying anything. There are always dozens to hundreds of guests following various cases, especially the big ones.

So IF LE knows who BG is and if they know whether or not he had a cell phone at the time of the murders and if they know the # can they still obtain tower ping info that far back? Just thinking of other cases where cell pings have proved very valuable.

Cell pings are not always reliable data.

But didn't LE state to watch his mannerisms but that his gait was odd due to walking on the bridge?[

I would expect LE to state the gait as being remarkable in some way if there was something notably different about it. They made a point of saying to disregard (not exact words) the unsteady/awkward gait due to BG walking on uneven/unsteady terrain. I would expect LE's description of him to include any outstanding mannerisms (determined by experts in the field) because that is exactly what they asked us (public) to focus on. idk??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1