Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from the conference. his reflecting back on the event leads me to believe the girls died in a Horrific way. Killer may had attended a funeral, but doubt he was at this press conference. Local yes, but not living inside Delphi. since new release of sketch , no one has called in and said i work with this guy. Probably lives within 10 20 miles outside Delphi but certainly knows about the bridge and maybe has an interest in cover bridges, or bridges in general in Indiana. They said 18 to 40 but watching the movie and hearing the voice.........guys down the hill. He sounds more in his 30s then teen years.
This occurred on a Monday the 13th. No holiday to be off work, so unless he had a vacation day, or worked different shift, or sick day whatever.......If I had to guess i would say he was not working at the time, perhaps unemployment, or some kind of disability payments. SS, workman's comp whatever. And the way he walked on the bridge being careful because the condition of the bridge he still kinda walked as if hes feet foot hurt him. like someone with type two diabetics would walk at times because of nerve pain in there feet foot. He probably has had a license to carry a gun, its the only way i can think of to force them down the hill and not have them run in opposite directions so at least one of them could have escaped. he could not chased both if they split up and ran in different directions. Perhaps at some point he was able to tie/handcuff there wrists together to keep them together so not to run off. i think he does live alone, out in the country somewhere from there. Maybe parents farmhouse he got through inheritance or something after they died or whatever.
All MOO AND SPECULATIONS. NOTHING MORE THAN OUTSIDE THE BOX THINKING.

To me any murder of children is death in a horrific way.

There was no prolonged torture here. That wouldn't fit the MO of where they were found. They were either shot or strangled or whatever. I believe it wqs relatively quick. The objective was either sexual assault or murder or both, IMO. Not torture. People transport victims to homes, basements, bunkers and sheds for that kind of stuff. And they keep them alive for awhile.

I remember Abby’s mom interviewed on the Dr Phil show awhile ago. IMO she is a soft spoken person who is careful of what she says yet her words are both wise and insightful IMO. I always feel myself listening intently whenever she’s been interviewed.

Anyway Dr Phil brought up the fact the girls might’ve been meeting someone and the 2:07 Snapchat photo of Abby standing on the bridge was shown on the screen. My words cannot portray her response very well but I’ll give it a try. She was obviously still a deeply grieving mother doing her best to face each day, left only with memories of her daughter who looked so much like her.....but immediately she rose to the defence of Abby. She almost spat out the words. “She wouldn’t look like that if she was meeting somebody! Look at what she’s wearing.....” and she went on to describe in detail her raggedy clothes, iirc including one of Libby’s old shirts. Look at her hair....”.

Mothers know their daughters best.
Yeah. Personally, I don’t even have to use her mom’s reaction to reach the conclusion that this was not some tryst, planned on social media.

“I don’t know you, but let’s schedule our first meetup in the woods.”

I’m confident that law enforcement performed a deep dive on Libby’s phone, and on any devices those girls would have used.

They obviously didn’t find anything.

The link to the scanner thread was posted several posts before mine... And I assumed most regular WS members can find their way there. I'm sorry my assumption caused annoyance.

It's 19 pages. Over 400 posts. A link to the entire thread isn't helpful if someone is cryptically referring to something specific! Too much to wade through. You know what I mean?

There was no prolonged torture here. That wouldn't fit the MO of where they were found. They were either shot or strangled or whatever. I believe it wqs relatively quick. The objective was either sexual assault or murder or both, IMO. Not torture. People transport victims to homes, basements, bunkers and sheds for that kind of stuff. And they keep them alive for awhile.
yes, i thinking of having there throats slashed to the point of having there heads cut off. Killed one while the other had to watch knowing she was going to face the same fate in a matter of moments...I dont think this was about sex. It was the thrill of killing two young girls while making one watch before killing her. It was quick once that got to the spot he wanted. but lasted long enough for him to relive the entire event later and to this day.

I remember Abby’s mom interviewed on the Dr Phil show awhile ago. IMO she is a soft spoken person who is careful of what she says yet her words are both wise and insightful IMO. I always feel myself listening intently whenever she’s been interviewed.

Anyway Dr Phil brought up the fact the girls might’ve been meeting someone and the 2:07 Snapchat photo of Abby standing on the bridge was shown on the screen. My words cannot portray her response very well but I’ll give it a try. She was obviously still a deeply grieving mother doing her best to face each day, left only with memories of her daughter who looked so much like her.....but immediately she rose to the defence of Abby as if the notion was absolutely absurd, however her reasoning for why that was surprised me..... She almost spat out the words. “She wouldn’t look like that if she was meeting somebody! Look at what she’s wearing.....” and she went on to describe in detail her raggedy clothes, iirc including one of Libby’s old shirts. Look at her hair....”.

Mothers know their daughters best.

Mother's don't always

If the attacker was interrupted or got cold feet, they might have seen their way into murder pretty damn quick. It wouldn't be the first time. If the attacker decided between getting the girls from the initial location to the secondary location was too risky, then the attacker could have tried to.... " cover his losses," so to speak. And this would actually fit the profile of an amateur attacker.

I think it is sometimes difficult to know what is or isn't a violation. Is directing everyone to a particular page too revealing?? Apparently not.

As far as I can tell, nope. It's fine as long as there's no discussion about what's there. I've also seen in missing kid cases posts on the main thread, "Get doesn't down to the scanner thread now!" And then a link to the law they're on.

Usually happens when the child is found alive.

It's 19 pages. Over 400 posts. A link to the entire thread isn't helpful if someone is cryptically referring to something specific! Too much to wade through. You know what I mean?

I understand but even with my ancient telomeres and slipping synapses... I simply continued to read the helpful posts of good WS members, and... ta-dah!!! Again, my apologies.

yes, i thinking of having there throats slashed to the point of having there heads cut off. Killed one while the other had to watch knowing she was going to face the same fate in a matter of moments.

There isn't any direct evidence that this is what actually happened to the victims. It's conjecture from blogs and there is no reliable proof. I don't mean to be combative, but it's real life. Rumours do not count as facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1