Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #97

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except the ISP have been very clear in their released statement that the OSG (original sketch guy) is not the same person as the Bridge guy, is in fact a different person and has been currently cleared as a person of interest and not involved in the murder.

They are not saying it's a disguised version of the same man.
Bridge Guy is still the suspect, though. He is the person depicted in the new sketch.
Just to be clear, it's the person in the old sketch that has been ruled out, not the guy on the bridge!

:D
its worth a shot hehe
cant be worse than whats been going round fakebook this week!!!

I have to make this side-by-side comparison picture first. And come up with a theory why I don't believe in the new sketch and what they did wrong and why the first one is the right one. And then I have to tell them how to do their jobs.

MOO - but not really, just sarcasm again.

What's everyone's thoughts about the fact that the ISP left a laptop desktop/background up on the projector screen for all to see for a time at the press conference? There were a lot of files/icons on that screen, all named.

Was this an accident or on purpose? Thoughts?

I see posters saying that the guy depicted in sketch 1 has been cleared; that he was identified. I never heard LE say that. I only heard that our guy isn't sketch 1. Does anyone have a link that says sketch 1 guy was cleared because he was identified?

What's everyone's thoughts about the fact that the ISP left a laptop desktop/background up on the projector screen for all to see for a time at the press conference? There were a lot of files/icons on that screen, all named.

Was this an accident or on purpose? Thoughts?
It just took the guy a little bit of time to shut down the computer. Nothing important on screen.

We speculated in the past that Abby was in one of the still photos that was released early on but then that photo was pulled and replaced. It’s still on the web though because once posted it never disappears.

So I was looking at the video on the ISP website and it’s my opinion that we were right all along.
I froze the video when the dark bar on the left shows up. It’s my belief that you can see Abby’s left side of her arm (with the light colored jacket) and you see some reddish color and Abby was wearing a reddish color shirt. The jacket is bunched on her right arm so I bet it was the same on her left arm. You can see that in the screenshot with BG IMO.

Did ISP put that black bar in the video to cover Abby? I think it’s possible. Could it be the dark part from the inside lining of her jacket? I’m not sure. Either way I find it interesting and I believe that is why they didn’t release a video before, because she’s in it.

I didn’t alter the photo in any way, it’s just a screenshot.

Thoughts?

Several photo and video experts have addressed this on various platforms. They've explained the pixelation and impurities that come from cropping the video to get the image still. Someone else went there and measured the distances and found that if that was Abby's arm/shoulder then half of her would literally be off the bridge in that shot. While none of that is official, the cases that have been made are enough to convince me. I don't think that's Abby's arm.

I see posters saying that the guy depicted in sketch 1 has been cleared; that he was identified. I never heard LE say that. I only heard that our guy isn't sketch 1. Does anyone have a link that says sketch 1 guy was cleared because he was identified?
I don't think they said he has been identified or cleared, but that he is no longer a person of interest. Jmo

Regarding chins, I have been paying extra attention to every chin I see in my daily routine in an extremely unscientific way of compiling a virtual chin database in my brain.

My preliminary results are that there are a lot of large chins out there.

Take a look at people you see on TV or in the grocery store today and let me know if the chin in the sketch is really that abnormal or uncommon.

Does anyone have a screenshot of a map showing the old welfare building and where it is in relation to the bridge please?

I've tried looking online but no joy.

568082db42bb4.image.jpg

Regarding chins, I have been paying extra attention to every chin I see in my daily routine in an extremely unscientific way of compiling a virtual chin database in my brain.

Take a look at people you see on TV or in the grocery store today and let me know if the chin in the sketch is really that abnormal or uncommon.

It's just like the sketch to me-many people could potentially look that way. It's also why I don't think strangers can solve the case. It's my hope that someone in BG's life puts all of the little things together-the sketch, the way he walked on the bridge, the voice clip, and (maybe most importantly) his behavior after the crime.

That he was identified and cleared came from the Best Case/Worst Case podcast with Jim Clemente. That's the source for this.

Anyone know if BC/WC has been approved as a source? If it was, I missed it. Even if it was, it is still opinion, imho.

TIA, anyone.

ETA: Thanks to everyone who shared the info that it is approved for discussion.

Last edited:

Chin-ology

We're becoming chinologists. I can FINALLY see a chin in the short little snippet video of BG (walking on bridge towards girls) And in one of the still shots.

Crime labs are bound by strict protocol involving everything from chain of custody to testing to release. There are times when conventional tests can be outdated as I am finding out with Parabon. With a company like this who can literally perform miracles with DNA, who wouldn't use it? Custody chains can always remain preserved as long as permission is asked for and granted by authorized personnel.
MHO

I agree with you. I think it should be utilized as a tool. I'm just sharing what I was told by LE in IN when I questioned why it had not been used in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonecold