Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I am of the same opinion, KAK had the ability to know LG's location via instagram (or other millenial social media) posting.
He only had the ability if she posted where KAK could access the information.
Are you stating that LG posted her location on the internet on Feb 13th? While at the trail area?
Are you suggesting the murderer saw the posting and then went to the bridge area?

<modsnip: No need to argue a member's opinion>

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no evidence to support that. The hearsay used to make the claim KAK knew she would be there is not evidence.
In my opinion, no one should be accused, via SM or websites, of murder, unless LE has at least named them as a POI or suspect. Especially since LE has stated BG is the murderer and neither KAK or TK are BG.

There is no evidence of anything really in this case.
There is only information from various sources that each of us are reading and interpetating into speculation.
Everybody’s speculation at this point is valid.

Are you stating that LG posted her location on the internet on Feb 13th? While at the trail area?
Are you suggesting the murderer saw the posting and then went to the bridge area?

Only if they have continued running. A lot of studies show aerobic conditioning is lost fairly soon after the running stops.
I believe that if someone has been obese and physically inactive for most of their life, they will most likely be obese and in poor physical condition as an adult.

Fitness takes hard work to gain, but how fast does it fade? - ABC

https://www.abc.net.au › news › health › how-long-doe...
Apr 8, 2017 — "Most data suggests that you'll lose at least 70 per cent of the adaptation you've built through exercise after about three months."
BBM above:
'He only had the ability if she posted where KAK could access the information.
Are you suggesting the murderer saw the posting and then went to the bridge area? "
Yes, something along those lines.
I only have the ability to look at other crimes that have social media connections and the crime I mentioned earlier was someone simply recognizing "the picture of the meal" and showing up within 20 minutes. Go figure. Isn't it possible for someone to recognize the walking path, too?
Rather than play tit-for-tat on every point....good spelling lasts a lifetime and so do many other skills such as bike riding, swimming, survival, hunting. I haven't had a baby for 30 years, but I still know how to change a diaper. (That velcro stuff is genius!!!)
But that is just me: More uplifting than critical, More positive than negative, and Encouraging rather than discouraging..... IQuestion+ Polly Anna of Sleuths. Buh bye and goodnight.

There is no evidence of anything really in this case.
There is only information from various sources that each of us are reading and interpetating into speculation.
Everybody’s speculation at this point is valid.
BBM

I can't quite agree with that. There is plenty of room for disagreement, but some of the speculation on this case has been absolutely absurd. E.g., people are claiming that BG has a baby goat under his jacket, people on YouTube are accusing Kelsey of being BG (seriously, WTF?), etc.

I would say that anyone's speculation is valid if it can be supported by a reasonable interpretation of the known evidence.

Other crimes where the victim posted a location on the internet and the murderer went there, have nothing to do with the Delphi case.

Either LG posted her location on the internet on Feb 13, 2017, or she did not.
What is your source for claiming KAK could have seen LG posting anything on that day and that a suspect could have seen and gone to the location in time to murder the victims? Snapchat is not posting on the internet, that was done when they were already on the bridge, and there is no evidence anything was shared with KAK.

What is your source for claiming KAK could have seen LG posting anything on that day and that a suspect could have seen and gone to the location in time to murder the victims?
"According to a Fox News report, a police document was accidentally posted online revealing disturbing details about Kline. He allegedly told investigators he used the social media account to communicate with Libby the day she was killed. He also allegedly used his computer to search "how long does DNA last?"
WDRB news

"According to a Fox News report, a police document was accidentally posted online revealing disturbing details about Kline. He allegedly told investigators he used the social media account to communicate with Libby the day she was killed. He also allegedly used his computer to search "how long does DNA last?"
WDRB news
After going in circles, it seemed that he agreed he had contact with either LG or her friend when they were at the slumber party. There is no direct admission of having contact on the murder day, there is LE making that statement and he denies it but this was a broken sentence conversation that was not clear. It is also hearsay. They could have shown proof of this communication to him and used it during the interrogation. In my opinion that would have been powerful, so they likely have no proof of the communication, which means that really don't know. Obviously, there is no showing of this on anyone's phone/device.
I wish there was some definitive proof one way or another. He searched about the DNA, after his sample was taken. We will only know if this meant anything when someone is arrested/a DNA match is made.

<modsnip: No need to argue a member's opinion>
the killer arrived the same time the girls arrived .. unless he was waiting next to the trails.. any instant locating is not possible

After going in circles, it seemed that he agreed he had contact with either LG or her friend when they were at the slumber party. There is no direct admission of having contact on the murder day, there is LE making that statement and he denies it but this was a broken sentence conversation that was not clear. It is also hearsay. They could have shown proof of this communication to him and used it during the interrogation. In my opinion that would have been powerful, so they likely have no proof of the communication, which means that really don't know. Obviously, there is no showing of this on anyone's phone/device.
I wish there was some definitive proof one way or another. He searched about the DNA, after his sample was taken. We will only know if this meant anything when someone is arrested/a DNA match is made.
communication is a very loose term
it could be talking about the weather.. or exchanging compliments...
they have zero evidence of an in depth communication ( cause where is why not show to him or charge him ).. and that's why they been trying to force a confession..cause that's a very easy soulsion to the case

I've wondered if that posting of Abby's photo on the bridge by Libby signaled, or triggered someone already close by, whether intentionally or not? in over five years it's hard to recall our many theories posited along the way. One approach is going back through previous posts, as there are so, so many worthwhile.

ppl are claiming ives and carter confirmed no one saw BG come or go .. AKA no witnesses !!!
where the sketches came from then .. aliens
this is an example of how ppl are affected by these random personal opinion comments

KAK and TK are physically different and distinctive, pls explain how both of them could be BG. TK is much too tall. Is BG over 6' tall?
I cannot offer any proof that either KAK or TK is BG. I also cannot offer proof that either is NOT BG. Until we know BG’s identity, I don’t believe we can be certain who BG is.

All I have is this from the FBI, where height and weight have been removed:

Investigators have distributed a photo (shown above) of a person observed on the Delphi Historic Trail. The photo appears to depict a White male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie. During the course of the investigation, evidence has led investigators to believe the aforementioned person is suspected of being involved in the murders of Liberty German and Abigail Williams.

I cannot offer any proof that either KAK or TK is BG. I also cannot offer proof that either is NOT BG. Until we know BG’s identity, I don’t believe we can be certain who BG is.

All I have is this from the FBI, where height and weight have been removed:

Investigators have distributed a photo (shown above) of a person observed on the Delphi Historic Trail. The photo appears to depict a White male wearing blue jeans, a blue coat/jacket, and a hoodie. During the course of the investigation, evidence has led investigators to believe the aforementioned person is suspected of being involved in the murders of Liberty German and Abigail Williams.

Adding to this, The RL warrant does state that LG's video recorded "A white Male wearing a blue jacket , with a HEAVY physical build."

https://interactive.wthr.com/pdfs/logan-warrrant.pdf

EBM spelling

Last edited:
I believe TL said he does not know that anybody saw BG exiting. Did they say nobody saw him beforehand and have they maintained that since the new sketch came out? It’s hard for me to follow who said what and when!
Yes, I believe he said it to HLN at the three year mark. He called off search dogs after the bodies were found and I believe he later stated that was a mistake on his part. I don't know anything about SAR dogs, but I wonder with the number of searchers if dogs could have tracked the killer's exit.

This is a truly crazy question, but lately I've been thinking the girls were taken from the bridge to another location not far away. Brought back to the location where they were murdered and found. I can't get around the fact that no one found them that day or the evening they went missing, and that no one heard them or the murderer.
Has there ever been any LE proof or statements saying they definitely were murdered February 13th?
(Unless it was captured on Libby's phone)

OT BG. Until we know BG’s identity, I don’t believe we can be certain who BG is.
BG is the (only) killer, I accept that as a fact as stated by LE.
I see 3 distinct bodies when I look at KAK, TK and BG.
To me, saying that either of the K's could be BG, is akin to saying they would be indistinguishable from each other if dressed in BG's clothes. I don't see how that could be.

Knowing people with that kind of midsection, the projecting and hanging lower belly, he has been obese since childhood, they can't wear jeans because it's downright painful and impossible to get to fit right, even if they could get them over their legs. Temporarily losing weight doesn't change this problem. It can only be disguised with baggy elastic pants and oversized loose shirts, the way KAK is shown in every photo.

BG's pants are not riding low on the underside of his belly.

Regardless of the details of BG's height not now being used, LE/FBI have very accurate ways to determine a suspect's height when it can be measured against fixed objects. In my opinion, this is not an exclusive skill and others have offered educated guesses as to BG's height (range). No one has ever estimated, to my knowledge, that BG could be well over 6 feet tall.
I realize that those that are convinced they know who the killer is, will dismiss this and may be offended. Thinking it improbable that KAK or TK is BG, has nothing to do with my personal values and is certainly not defending any wrongdoings of either of the K's.

Adding to this, The RL warrant does state that LG's video recorded "A white Male wearing a blue jacket , with a HEAVY physical build."

https://interactive.wthr.com/pdfs/logan-warrrant.pdf

EBM spelling
The build does not look heavy to me but maybe it was distorted and they’ve known that for years. Maybe the trees and track aren’t true to size, maybe more narrow, so they know BG is heavier than he appears. All maybes. So many maybes in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member