Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE 194 page redacted interrogation of KAK says LG and anthony_shots account were communicating on the day of the murders. KAK admitted anthony_shots account was his. anthony_shots account told LG's friend that he was supposed to meet up with LG on the day she was murdered.

Wasn't anthony_shots fake persona also on LG's Facebook and Instagram as a "friend"? Can't these apps can be set to show where the people are?
Facebook can be set to show location and if LG had used that app and had location on, she/the phone could have been found immediately after she was known to be missing.
I think it would be known if KAK and/or anthony shots were Facebook friends.
Instagram only shows your location if you post a photo and allow the location to show. I think it's known that there was nothing posted to Instagram from the trail area.

LE asking questions/making statements in an interrogation doesn't mean that LE is stating a fact. LE tells KAK that the anthony shots account had contact on the day of the murder, KAK denies that and LE doesn't follow up with anything to contradict that. KAK also denies telling anyone that he was supposed to meet with her (and she didn't show up). It was not specifically said this was supposed to have happened on the day of the murder. Again, to me, it's very telling that LE had nothing to show to counter KAK denials. They would know so much more about those contacts if true and confronting KAK with evidence may have been productive.

if you think BG is not even the killer
then BG is a bigger blank that i thought
you say there is audio in which we witnessed an abduction but you go another way that we have no proof off .. le and the family heard the audio so they know what went down and all of these scenarios has no reason to exsit
Ok, have it your way, maybe BG is a blank.

I have heard audio that says “Down the hill”, without further context. You are correct in that I have no proof for a theory that I have presented.

Remember Doug Carter’s words “You want to know what we know.”

He was talking to BG.
Police are known to lie to suspects.
If the suspect if still alive, he lives among us.
So yeah, maybe LE has purposely lied to the unknown suspect, with the message heard by all of us.

There may be a method to what seems to be LE’s madness.

Respectfully, please do not tell me what scenarios that might exist or that I may present here.

jmo

Facebook can be set to show location and if LG had used that app and had location on, she/the phone could have been found immediately after she was known to be missing.
Instagram only shows your location if you post a photo and allow the location to show. I think it's known that there was nothing posted to Instagram from the trail area.

LE asking questions/making statements in an interrogation doesn't mean that LE is stating a fact. LE tells KAK that the anthony shots account had contact on the day of the murder, KAK denies that and LE doesn't follow up with anything to contradict that. KAK also denies telling anyone that he was supposed to meet with her (and she didn't show up). It was not specifically said this was supposed to have happened on the day of the murder. Again, to me, it's very telling that LE had nothing to show to counter KAK denials. They would know so much more about those contacts if true and confronting KAK with evidence may have been productive.
Imo, LE is not going to show their hand with evidence in an interview regarding a separate case. I don't think the interview is a good picture at all of what evidence LE has or doesn't have.

Last edited:
indiana has K9 dogs...if the crime was discovered in time and the search was extensive ( note its not even a big area they were covering ) ..the dogs might have discovered the victims or the killer path
its true most juvenile missing cases are met with skepticism for clear reasons ..but the area and the set date for pick up ? its prejudice in dealing with these cases
and mark my word
this prejudice is still ruling the case with forcing the catfishing on it...this is something that has been in the back of their minds ever since ( beware of what your kids doing )...and they want it to be true
I'm sorry...what do you mean by this, I can't figure it out?

"most juvenile missing cases are met with skepticism for clear reasons ..but the area and the set date for pick up ? "

Thank you for the Facebook and Instagram info, I don't have either myself. On the rest, we disagree greatly in many ways and that's ok. It seems logical to me that LE wouldn't have entered into more talks with KAK and the prosecutors wouldn't have delayed KAK's hearings for so long if there was nothing there that involved him greatly in the murders. How it all will shake out and when is still the great unknown right now. Tomorrow's hearing may offer some insight.

Imo, LE is not going to show their hand with evidence in an interview regarding a separate case. I don't think the interview is a good picture at all of what evidence LE has or doesn't have.
Agree, 100%. And on the second point, about what we know from the interview--I agree not just because that point is valid (though IMO it certainly IS valid), but what about this? We saw a couple of transcripts, just one from the police, isn't that right? Or were there others?

I don't know, but it strikes me as very unlikely that LE only interviewed KAK once. We have that ONE transcript, yes, but perhaps the cops have been questioning KAK twice a week since his arrest in 2020, and only one of those transcripts got out to the public. Isn't that possible? Or even probable? Again, I don't know; it just seems likely to me.

Agree, 100%. And on the second point, about what we know from the interview--I agree not just because that point is valid (though IMO it certainly IS valid), but what about this? We saw a couple of transcripts, just one from the police, isn't that right? Or were there others?

I don't know, but it strikes me as very unlikely that LE only interviewed KAK once. We have that ONE transcript, yes, but perhaps the cops have been questioning KAK twice a week since his arrest in 2020, and only one of those transcripts got out to the public. Isn't that possible? Or even probable? Again, I don't know; it just seems likely to me.

I would agree that they have probably spoken to him more than once.

Good point. If they did talk to him in other interviews, why did we just see this one? A strategy by LE or the prosecutor?

Maybe those others were more productive. Or less.

Long-sentence alert, taking deep breath:

Have we ever wondered if one or two people attacked the girls and escaped quickly but later weren’t sure the girls were really dead and thought about need to throw off LE…and then they asked/blackmailed one or two others who perhaps even lived nearby to go make sure, or complete the job, and then do deceptive posing?

Phew, that was a punctuation challenge and a lot of conjunctions. Hopefully someone can read it, lol. I know it’s just another “what-if” and those can be pointless and outlandish. But a scenario like this has been going through my mind.

I know it’s just another “what-if” and those can be pointless and outlandish. But a scenario like this has been going through my mind.
I, too, have a scenario that has been going through my mind; so I know the feelings of pointlessness and outlandishness. I'll read something here and admire that theory or inquiry and yet "my own" scenario recurs. Whether or not anyone agrees on a narrative, we can encourage a welcoming climate for considering what we might not otherwise. "Nobody gets it right all the time..."

Dear Justice101,

Exactly that.

Sometimes I wonder whether a police helicopter with its bright search lights could have spotted the girls in the crime area if it had been utilized that evening.

We'll never know whether it would even have worked or not but I do wonder.
When I read long time ago, that the A+L memorial ball field got sponsored with big floodlight, my first thought was, that some floodlight would have been more helpful during the initially unsuccessful search of the poor girls. :(

Dismissing everything else that's been made public via a podcast, SM rumors, or media publications summarizing details at their own discretion, I just can't overlook the fact that in an otherwise closed-lipped investigation, the ISP put out the a_shots ask in Dec. 2021.

They asked specifically about a_shots communicating with underage girls, trying to solicit nudes, obtain addresses, and meeting up during the timeframe of 2016 and 2017. They requested tips go to the A & L tip line. They did NOT request information on emilyanne or anything else CSAM related.

BP and KG have both confirmed that L had communicated with a_shots, and while we cannot be sure of the extent of those communications, I'm comfortable accepting that they exist. And not only do they exist, there is enough there to warrant the ISP asking for more information on a_shots. This isn't like PE or JBC, where we're making the connections and LE answers that they're "looking into it." This was LE bringing the name to us. I don't think it's a baseless move on the ISP's part, at all. They must have their reasons. JMO.

Last edited:
I don't know for a fact that the man on the bridge actually murdered the girls. LE might know, but they haven't told me. Sure, I recall somebody saying the man on the bridge is believed to be responsible, or some such terminology, but that to me is way different than saying the man on the bridge is the person who murdered the girls.

At this juncture, I remain exactly where I've been for some time in terms of what I think may be going on here.

Either LE has no idea who the killer is, OR killers. OR, LE has a strong suspicion, or actually DOES know, but simply can not prove it.

Is it one of the many possible individuals who've been discussed ad nauseum over the years? Maybe.

Do the revelations from the past several months raise suspicion directed toward KAK and TK? I think so.

As for me, I just don't know who is on that bridge. Maybe LE knows, but I doubt it. I would think if they had a positive ID on BG, they'd have talked to him by now. Of course, maybe they did, eh? And kept it hush hush.

One killer? Two or more? Lone wolf? Serial killer passing through? Truck driver? Gang of meth addicts? Father/Son duo? Preacher? LE? Public school official? Judge? Member of the local business community? Human traffickers? Enraged/Jealous friends?

I've read it all over the years. And here we are. Either we are closer to an arrest, or we are not. I sense, this morning, we are not.....and hope I am wrong.
Yes totally agree. I remember originally Doug Carter stating that the BG was the man 'responsible for the murders'. That, to me, meant BG was not the actual killer, but responsible for them i.e. BG could have trapped the girls for someone else to kill, or led them to their killer, or even cat-fished them to meet at the bridge, or lured in a predatory killer via a drop-box account sharing indecent images.... IMO, describing BG as 'being responsible for the killings', instead of saying 'BG is the killer' was always a red flag....

Rich Nye will be in Peru this morning for KAK's hearing, which is scheduled for 10 am. I'll check to see if the judge live streams it.
I wonder if any relatives will be there to support KAK? Maybe security (no cameras) is a real sticking point.
I am the kind of sleuth who would be going over inch of video with a fine tooth comb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1