Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The build does not look heavy to me but maybe it was distorted and they’ve known that for years. Maybe the trees and track aren’t true to size, maybe more narrow, so they know BG is heavier than he appears. All maybes. So many maybes in this case.
Considering the level of reconstruction of the images there could be a lot of distortion.

I also posted this on KAK
Judge issues rules etc for hearing on Oct 20 20022

The build does not look heavy to me but maybe it was distorted and they’ve known that for years. Maybe the trees and track aren’t true to size, maybe more narrow, so they know BG is heavier than he appears. All maybes. So many maybes in this case.
they are seeing what we are seeing.. so they can word it as they like
he isnt heavy by any measure..stocky maybe
i mean its not like they are getting anything else right 6 years after
to prove its irrelevance.. RL isnt heavy himself but they were issuing a warrant looking for a heavy male !

Last edited:
they are seeing what we are seeing.. so they can word it as they like
he isnt heavy by any measure..stocky maybe
i mean its not like they are getting anything else right 6 years after
to prove its irrelevance.. RL isnt heavy himself but they were issuing a warrant looking for a heavy male !
I think Americans have a pretty distorted view of a healthy weight. RL was not morbidly obese like KAK but he was certainly overweight if not obese by BMI standards.

Without knowing if BGs jacket is full of stuff, if it’s assumed that’s his body then he is overweight.

In one county I lived the form for cops to fill in body type only had limited spacing on the warrant section, so it was thin, avg or fat. Again all a matter of perspective.

I don't know for a fact that the man on the bridge actually murdered the girls. LE might know, but they haven't told me. Sure, I recall somebody saying the man on the bridge is believed to be responsible, or some such terminology, but that to me is way different than saying the man on the bridge is the person who murdered the girls.

At this juncture, I remain exactly where I've been for some time in terms of what I think may be going on here.

Either LE has no idea who the killer is, OR killers. OR, LE has a strong suspicion, or actually DOES know, but simply can not prove it.

Is it one of the many possible individuals who've been discussed ad nauseum over the years? Maybe.

Do the revelations from the past several months raise suspicion directed toward KAK and TK? I think so.

As for me, I just don't know who is on that bridge. Maybe LE knows, but I doubt it. I would think if they had a positive ID on BG, they'd have talked to him by now. Of course, maybe they did, eh? And kept it hush hush.

One killer? Two or more? Lone wolf? Serial killer passing through? Truck driver? Gang of meth addicts? Father/Son duo? Preacher? LE? Public school official? Judge? Member of the local business community? Human traffickers? Enraged/Jealous friends?

I've read it all over the years. And here we are. Either we are closer to an arrest, or we are not. I sense, this morning, we are not.....and hope I am wrong.

We must always keep the hope that this case will be solved in our hearts. My heart tells me that we will have resolution, but the main question is when. As all of you know, some murder cases can take 20 years or more to be solved and, sadly, some never come to resolution. But in my heart, I feel an eventual justice for Libby and Abby. Hope Lives.

I just found this one from last March.

This was something I suspected after reading that transcript.

I think Americans have a pretty distorted view of a healthy weight. RL was not morbidly obese like KAK but he was certainly overweight if not obese by BMI standards.

Without knowing if BGs jacket is full of stuff, if it’s assumed that’s his body then he is overweight.

In one county I lived the form for cops to fill in body type only had limited spacing on the warrant section, so it was thin, avg or fat. Again all a matter of perspective.
overweight and heavy are not the same ..as far as I am concerned
ppl can be overweight and look average
RL looked like what most men of his age look like.. nothing to note
what i find very bothersome though is the height..hair and age thats been disregarded here on top
BG is just one big blank to fill anything u like it seems

overweight and heavy are not the same ..as far as I am concerned
ppl can be overweight and look average
RL looked like what most men of his age look like.. nothing to note
what i find very bothersome though is the height..hair and age thats been disregarded here on top
BG is just one big blank to fill anything u like it seems
BG isn’t a blank. His identity is a blank. We have photos, video, audio. We have sketches that have added confusion. Height and weight were removed from the FBI poster, adding further confusion. LE has said BG is the killer, but we had OBG, YBG, so.. did something change? Maybe BG was an accomplice.

Maybe BG knew about someone else’s planned meetup. Maybe went along for the ride, walked the bridge, told the girls where his buddy was. Went back to his car, smoked a few blunts. May not have even known at the time that his buddy killed two teens in the woods while he chilled and listened to music on his air buds. Maybe BG IS KAK or TK. Maybe not. But BG could be someone who had access to the communications between KAK and Libby.

Maybe, maybe, maybe.
We have had 5.5 years of maybes.
But it’s not a total blank.
Pieces continue to fall into place.

May they continue, as we wait for the day the killer is caught.

jmo

Dear @iamnotagolem,

Your good insights are always very much appreciated!

Whether B.G. had his jacket "full of stuff" as you mention, or he was overweight has been the focus point of many discussions here. We just don't know and it can't be determined just by looking at BG's photo as it was taken from such a distance.

We simply do not know, as you say, 'Without knowing..."

Indeed, to quote you, "It is all a matter of perspective".

I will always hold hope for this case that it will eventually be solved.

JMO

Dear @Marzipan,

Great insight!

You're spot on when you say "maybe it was distorted" because the photo has been enlarged x-times and is "distorted".

This has always been a problem, however, it's all that L.E. could do, with BG being such a distance from the girls at the time the video photo was taken.

Thankfully, of course Libby took that video !

Last edited:
They didn't find the girls because 80% of the search crews assumed they had fallen off the bridge and into the creek.

the spot where they were found was hard to get to from the trail and was also very isolated.
Dear Justice101,

Exactly that.

Sometimes I wonder whether a police helicopter with its bright search lights could have spotted the girls in the crime area if it had been utilized that evening.

We'll never know whether it would even have worked or not but I do wonder.

Dear Justice101,

Exactly that.

Sometimes I wonder whether a police helicopter with its bright search lights could have spotted the girls in the crime area if it had been utilized that evening.

We'll never know whether it would even have worked or not but I do wonder.

A helicopter with a search light would definitely have spotted the girls. mOO

BG isn’t a blank. His identity is a blank. We have photos, video, audio. We have sketches that have added confusion. Height and weight were removed from the FBI poster, adding further confusion. LE has said BG is the killer, but we had OBG, YBG, so.. did something change? Maybe BG was an accomplice.

Maybe BG knew about someone else’s planned meetup. Maybe went along for the ride, walked the bridge, told the girls where his buddy was. Went back to his car, smoked a few blunts. May not have even known at the time that his buddy killed two teens in the woods while he chilled and listened to music on his air buds. Maybe BG IS KAK or TK. Maybe not. But BG could be someone who had access to the communications between KAK and Libby.

Maybe, maybe, maybe.

jmo

There are a lot of ways to put a few pieces together but not a lot that make a coherent picture of the whole. For example, another maybe: if BG is KAK, and his role was to accost the girls and lead them "down the hill" to deliver them to the killer, that would make sense of his after-the-fact panic about how long DNA lasts. Much of his behavior would fit with fear of being snagged as an accomplice.

As a former DBA in a large company, I would have said, "Too much data, not enough information."

Other crimes where the victim posted a location on the internet and the murderer went there, have nothing to do with the Delphi case.

Either LG posted her location on the internet on Feb 13, 2017, or she did not.
What is your source for claiming KAK could have seen LG posting anything on that day and that a suspect could have seen and gone to the location in time to murder the victims? Snapchat is not posting on the internet, that was done when they were already on the bridge, and there is no evidence anything was shared with KAK.
LE 194 page redacted interrogation of KAK says LG and anthony_shots account were communicating on the day of the murders. KAK admitted anthony_shots account was his. anthony_shots account told LG's friend that he was supposed to meet up with LG on the day she was murdered.

Wasn't anthony_shots fake persona also on LG's Facebook and Instagram as a "friend"? Can't these apps can be set to show where the people are?

indiana has K9 dogs...if the crime was discovered in time and the search was extensive ( note its not even a big area they were covering ) ..the dogs might have discovered the victims or the killer path
its true most juvenile missing cases are met with skepticism for clear reasons ..but the area and the set date for pick up ? its prejudice in dealing with these cases
and mark my word
this prejudice is still ruling the case with forcing the catfishing on it...this is something that has been in the back of their minds ever since ( beware of what your kids doing )...and they want it to be true

Maybe, maybe, maybe.

jmo
if you think BG is not even the killer
then BG is a bigger blank that i thought
you say there is audio in which we witnessed an abduction but you go another way that we have no proof off .. le and the family heard the audio so they know what went down and all of these scenarios has no reason to exsit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1