Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was just posted, but what struck me in reading about the arrest was that the man who owned the land the girls were found out who lied about his alibi and whose voice was not "inconsistent" with the recording made is deceased So the person arrested, in my opinion in reading just this news article, may not be the person that actually committed the murders? Hopefully, there were will be more information soon. Man booked into Indiana jail in connection with Delphi murders

OMG I am out of my mind with this wonderful news. Could it really be that this is the day. Wow Wow Wow. I am so wound up. I can't imagine how the family feels. Blessing to all of them. Wow Wow Wow. Ok I am in tears now.

So today could very well be the day, my thoughts are with Abby and Libby's families right now.
If today is indeed the day and Allen is BG, I hope justice is swift and those beautiful girls can finally rest in peace.
This dude hasn't been on any site and I haven't seen him named anywhere.........hiding in plain sight and a local, I've got everything crossed they have the evidence they need to make it stick.

This was just posted, but what struck me in reading about the arrest was that the man who owned the land the girls were found out who lied about his alibi and whose voice was not "inconsistent" with the recording made is deceased So the person arrested, in my opinion in reading just this news article, may not be the person that actually committed the murders? Hopefully, there were will be more information soon. Man booked into Indiana jail in connection with Delphi murders
BBM.
Gosh I hope NOT!

This is unbelievable news. I can't wait to learn more about this guy, and the evidence that led to this. I'm also perplexed as to how KK fits into this whole thing, as it stands to reason that something involving him, brought them to this moment.

Attachments

• AF0B5D75-A0D6-4B92-9935-7A280C270813.jpeg
    AF0B5D75-A0D6-4B92-9935-7A280C270813.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 178
GH had the suspect living not only about a mile from Abby’s house but also near the high school and a mile away from the crime scene (assumably within walking distance).

As the family seems absolutely elated over this arrest, I think he may‘ve been on the radar for quite some time. I can imagine all the SM suspects and their families all who’ve been convicted several times over are breathing a sigh of relief as well. JMO

Surely someone so local would be recognized from the video? There must have been suspicions at least.

I really doubt the grainy video alone would ever be enough evidence to convict anyone. Think of how many other characters mentioned over the past 5+ years have also been a possible match. But you’re right, LE might have had their eye on him for a long while. Thanks goodness Libby had the fortitude to capture it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay