Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking aloud about what they may have:

DNA...which would be irrefutable
Voice analysis
Clothing....seen with the same hat, jacket, on surveillance in CVS, bars or elsewhere, since this guy is apparently local?
Or was his place of residence searched? Was a search warrant involved? Items, trophies, clothing linking him to the murders.
What about a vehicle? Can't remember if a vehicle was involved.
Toxicology? if this guy works in a pharmacy?
Computer activity, online searches etc?
Tips from friends, acquaintances, ...wife?

This is absolutely breaking my mind right now. I know I'm probably jumping to conclusions—or perhaps it's just willful thinking—but Richard Allen looks exactly like the sketch. I can't wait to hear more information regarding the circumstances behind this arrest. What a day!

IF this is really the guy that killed Abigail and Liberty, he lives RIGHT THERE! IF the witnesses truly provided a description of who they saw on the trails, how is it NONE of them walked past him somewhere in Delphi or walked into the CVS Pharmacy and thought to themselves, "OMG, THAT is the GUY!" IF he is or was a pharmacy tech at CVS, he likely has been seen thousands of times behind the counter.

Of course, there are probably a number of possible answers. NO ONE really saw the killer that day, but rather just another unrelated trail user. OR he had an alibi for that day and LE wrote it off. OR LE got hot on the trail of RL and this guy slipped into the background.

I am so happy for the families! And, for the Delphi community, turn on those orange lights tonight!

< I apologize for selecting the wrong, never-veered from before, suspect years ago. >

Justice for Abby and Libby!

Today is the day!
DeDee was first commenter for me on Delphi 5 and 3/4 years ago. Finally, TODAY

MOD REMINDER:

The Terms of Service are intentionally strict as WS is the gold standard of true crime discussion websites, and we all work hard to keep it that way.

Here are a few of the key rules:
- Post only facts, and that must be linked to the source of those facts.
- If it can’t be linked, it can’t be posted. That includes any pictures, and screenshots. Anyone who posts without links is violating TOS. Those responding to those posts
- Approved links are from mainstream media (MSM) or law enforcement (LE) statements, and various PREAPPROVED podcasts. If it hasn't been approved here already, DON'T post first, and ask later - ask first!
- The ONLY Facebook links permitted are those from MSM, LE, the victim, or the OFFICIAL missing page if there is one established.
- NO public comments from ANY source are allowed as they cannot be verified.
All of you posting that "it hasn't shown up in MSM yet, but . . . " are violating TOS. Comments in social media can't be linked, and if it can't be linked, it can't be talked about here because it's still RUMOR. Time-outs will be issued for further violations.
PLEASE use the Report button at the bottom of any post if you come upon a post that is questionable regarding Websleuths’ TOS.
THANK YOU for your efforts to post respectfully and responsibly according to the Websleuths’ TOS.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/forums/the-rules.159/

Wooo Hoooo !!!!
Finally !!!

My phone has been blowing up with the news but I am stuck working and on a conference call (( shhh.. dont tell on me for digging into this LOL) **

So happy to hear this today, FELONY FRIDAY !!!
Presser on Monday at Noon, IIRC

I will be back later to catch up -- darn work anyway :P

I am so shocked that BG is married, I assumed we were looking for a single man. I wonder if he wore clothes that were not from his closet, because I cannot imagine living that close to a crime scene and seeing a photo of my spouse at any distance and not recognizing it based on his wardrobe alone.

IF this is really the guy that killed Abigail and Liberty, he lives RIGHT THERE! IF the witnesses truly provided a description of who they saw on the trails, how is it NONE of them walked past him somewhere in Delphi or walked into the CVS Pharmacy and thought to themselves, "OMG, THAT is the GUY!" IF he is or was a pharmacy tech at CVS, he likely has been seen thousands of times behind the counter.

Of course, there are probably a number of possible answers. NO ONE really saw the killer that day, but rather just another unrelated trail user. OR he had an alibi for that day and LE wrote it off. OR LE got hot on the trail of RL and this guy slipped into the background.
Rbbm

Hidden in plain sight.

JMO

Ok. Gray was sent that photo he shared, but I was able to find it easily, and it's going to be him.

There are 3 Allen's in Delphi. The guy that was arrested is 50, so that leaves one.

Allen is a very common name, so in order to find him on Facebook (I don't believe that he himself has an account),<modsnip>

There you will find that photo (along with others), that was shared with Gray Hughes.

You're welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members