Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with a deal, if it led to the killer finally being identified. This case probably wouldn't have been solved otherwise (if he did in fact cooperate), and sometimes you've got to make a deal with the devil.

I'm sure he's still looking at a very long time behind bars regardless (for his other charges).
True and I hope it’s a long time!

I'm fine with a deal, if it led to the killer finally being identified. This case probably wouldn't have been solved otherwise (if he did in fact cooperate), and sometimes you've got to make a deal with the devil.

I'm sure he's still looking at a very long time behind bars regardless (for his other charges).
Yeah, deal with the devil sometimes. We all remember Krystal and Patrick Frazee.

wow....this is big news

i'm sure on one of the many threads there was speculation that there were 2 perps involved. could be that he and KK were together

the FB pics of RA the year after the murders shows a very haunted looking man!

‘might have killed’? I hope LE is absolutely certain this time.

Indiana State Police plan a Monday morning news conference to update the investigation of the Delphi murders and who might have killed Libby German and Abby Williams on Feb. 13, 2017.

That gets me nervous. Although, without a trial and conviction, or a confession, you can’t yet say “did kill”. But why didn’t they say, “who allegedly killed “? :mad:

After 5 years, police announce arrest in Delphi murder investigation​

At about 2:00 the reporter shows his house and actually goes up and knocks on the front door! No one answers.
So the fact the media have been to his home. I wonder how it works with his family , have they been told to go somewhere to avoid the media?
I hope people don’t start harassing his family

I have followed this case since around 2018, it was at least a year after it happened anyway. I think in that time I have read, watched and listened to everything I possibly can on it. For whatever reason, those girls have stuck with me and I am with you, this is the most welcome of news today and I really hope this is the home stretch for Abby and Libby and their families to get the justice they more than deserve.
I’ve been on these boards every. single. day. since 2017. I don’t comment much, just observe, but I can say with certainty that I’ve read every single post made on all 149 threads. I can’t believe it may finally be coming to an end. Finally.

MOD NOTE:

STOP!!! READ THIS!!!

From the Etiquette & Information page linked in my signature:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing known victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed (i.e. Sleuthing out this type of information, and publicly posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public is not allowed and such posts will be removed, along with any posts that encourage such sleuthing).

STOP talking about the family members of this suspect. Zero tolerance. Timeouts WILL be issued.

Today is the day! I have checked in on this case every single day since the girls went missing. No case has ever consumed me like this one has. I thought for sure there would be an arrest within a couple days once the photos were released. Now, let’s convict this guy so the case can be closed! The families will never have total closure, but at least they will know justice was served. Now, I have a ton of reading to do!

Hiding in plain sight alright.

That’s a popular topic on CSAM forums on the dark web. They literally help each other learn how to hide in plain sight. I can see how he could go unnoticed. He’s very meh, plain, not special, not something memorable. He probably likes it that way.

I’m sure this guy ran circles with KK or TK.

I may be the only person on here who is unsure about this arrest, maybe LE just want to get everything set up for Monday when they make the announcement, but we live in a 7 day a week, 24 hours a day news cycle, so why wait till Monday,

I hope we learn his charges soon; he is at present being held in jail, so that says no bond was set when he was charged, I am assuming he was charged,

I really do hope today is the day though,
I have a feeling they're waiting for Doug carter to get back from Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz