Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so curious if Libby’s video’s and/or photo’s have finally helped too. Still cannot get past how absolutely beyond terrified she would have been and she was still brave enough to start recording on her phone. She knew that whatever was going to happen she wanted there to be evidence. What a girl!
IMO.

If he had burned some of his bloody clothing in the burn pit, and cadaver dogs were used, this might be how DNA found him.

JMVHO.

Yeah for sure … but they’d still need something else to get them looking into his burn pit / yard… some sort of evidence good enough to get a warrant.

I mean I just don’t see how a breakthrough related ONLY to DNA would work at this point- it’s not like a cadaver dog could lead from the crime scene to RA’s yard after almost 6 years
Moo

Yeah for sure … but they’d still need something else to get them looking into his burn pit / yard… some sort of evidence good enough to get a warrant.

I mean I just don’t see how a breakthrough related ONLY to DNA would work at this point- it’s not like a cadaver dog could lead from the crime scene to RA’s yard after almost 6 years
Moo
I’m thinking digital evidence.

For many we spoke to, the worst revelation today was that the suspect was one of their own.

“For those of us who came in contact with this suspect it’s kind of eerie,” Greene said.

I am so shocked that BG is married, I assumed we were looking for a single man. I wonder if he wore clothes that were not from his closet, because I cannot imagine living that close to a crime scene and seeing a photo of my spouse at any distance and not recognizing it based on his wardrobe alone.
But almost every man in rural Indiana dressed like that. Right after it happened, I was in a Meijer and noticed so many men with the jeans, zipper jacket etc. there was nothing spectacular about the picture of the bridge guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1