Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBM
BBM Really, I disagree. I do not believe that many people think abused children are to partially or otherwise, to blame for not reporting. I'm just horrified by this comment.
moo imoo
I didn't say most, but I've known several myself who did. I've also known people who were abused as children and felt guilty because they learned that it had happened to others too. I know many "survivors", and I think it's safe to say that many blame themselves for it happening to others. Since it's been revealed that they were abused, people have often asked them why they didn't say anything. How do you think the child of a pedophile will feel when it becomes common knowledge and everybody wants to lash out at anyone they can blame? If you were also victimized, you'll be asked why you didn't say anything sooner; if you weren't then they'll be asking how you didn't know. Either way, whether they're "blaming" the offspring or not, s/he will feel like they are. Not in all cases, but in enough to make me feel bad for their children. Until, of course, the "victim" decides to become another victimizer.
MOO

Last edited:
I think he had social media trophies. I can’t say much more than that since we’re not allowed to link non-perp profiles, but there are a couple of pics out there that look like FU photos to the community. I think he was proud of himself.

I think LE knew early on who it was but didn’t have enough information to secure a conviction. Then they put the squeeze on KK, he squealed like a pig, and from there they got enough to nab him.
Agreed

Sure, but I can't fathom it in a case like this.

If this was one of the guys we'd heard about before, then I'd be more open to that. This guy came out of nowhere, and there's got to be something solid that led to that.

I think there's strong DNA and/or digital evidence.
Agreed. We may not even get answers with the press conference Monday. They may keep the evidence close til trial

I doubt LE would've continued to vigorously pursue this case for as long as they have if there wasn't so much public interest. Look at poor Lyric and Elizabeth... an equally horrible crime... But it never made it to the public conciousness as much as this one. And I don't think LE is actively looking at their case, day after day, year after year.

Just to restore your faith, LE is still actively looking at Lyric and Elizabeth’s case according to this July 2022 article. I hope solving Abby and Libby’s murder give some publicity to Lyric and Elizabeth. Quite often families of victims need to cultivate relationships with journalists in order to keep these cases in the public eye IMO.

I agree 100% that is a real person with that name and he is not RA. I believe RA took that man’s name for himself. That is also upsetting, because RA was impersonating a living, real person to hide himself. Only makes sense RA would do that to cover up something he was doing, possibly online. JMOO
I think it’s far more likely a clerical error. Once an alias has been assigned in NCIC there is no deleting it. Same DOB and not paying attention, bam alias. This is not uncommon. Source: ran background checks for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper