Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I make a suggestion? People are assigning moral value to expressions captured in photographs. For example, hollowness around the eyes becomes an assumption of being a soulless killer. It could be simple fatigue from life.

Some of that fatigue may be juggling two lives, one for his family and one for a hidden life of crime, or it could be extended external pressures from having to pay bills and as people age they have less energy (and the pressure of life doesn't stop), or extended low-grade infection or allergies. If we are honest about photographs, they may not always capture the complexity of the internal life of the human being.

Since this is a sensitive topic in this thread right now, please consider this an opinion.

Last edited:
I see that he lives close to the bridge. Was his house potentially caught on the helicopter flyover on the day the girls were found? Likely not but curious if anyone has looked yet?

Not on the video. But yes he lives fairly close, although on the south side of town.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never really thought about it until last night while watching one of the bazillion media links on this, but one woman reporter was there, and actually went onto the bridge and mentioned that if you're not familiar with it, it's not an easy bridge to walk across. She said something to the affect of how it has a lot of missing pieces that you have to really watch where your feet land. As soon as she said that, I watched the BG video again and realized it looks like that's exactly what he was doing. Not that he had a distinct gait, but that anyone walking on that old rickety bridge would also appear to have the same distinct gait, due to the way you have to walk on it, and watch your step.

This has probably been mentioned a million times already, so my apologies if I'm bringing up ancient details that have been discussed at length :)
Glad you brought up that detail about missing pieces on bridge boards. Indicates why someone might not immediately suspicious of a person walking with head down as though trying to hide face.

I'm still trying to figure out how he got home as bloody as he would have been. If he washed himself off even somewhat he would have been wet.
I can't imagine him walking home either wet or bloody.
I do think he was parked somewhere or someone was waiting for him.
It's such a short distance to his home.

How could he not have been a nervous guilty wreck all these years?! Coming in contact with locals on the daily and the Family of Libby & Abby.
Looks like he had lots of layers of clothing on, so he could've removed the outer layers

Just wondering what object each of you are planning on hurling at the TV tomorrow if Carter shows us another new sketch. For me, I’ve got a lamp at arm’s length that should suffice.
I am considering taking the day off work to watch it. I know my boss is going to have it on her computer for us to hear. I’m just not sure that I can remain lady-like. I (like many here) have lost many nights sleep over this crime.

Carroll County Comet from 3/10/18 regarding RA.

I’m not saying that this person, RA, is in fact the same person (RMA) but if he is, this police call leads me to believe that he liked bridges and perhaps had another job before working at CVS. (MOO)

“March 10, 6:44 p.m. – Theft, 12216W. CR1250N., Monticello (near Tioga Bridge). Rick Allen reported the theft of construction tools from the location. K-9 Deputy Drew Yoder investigated.”

Police Calls - Carroll County Comet

Is anyone able to make out what's on RA's ball cap? I can only make out the number "66" and "Arizona", and it's been bugging me to no end. Let me know if you need me to post pic, but I figure y'all know what hat I'm talking about. TIA
Yes, Arizona 66 cap was discussed earlier. They are for sale on line and I think are pretty common.

Who will ever forget Doug Carter's message to the killer in that presser:

“ To the killer who may be in this room – We believe you are hiding in plain sight. For more than two years, you never thought we would shift gears to a different investigative strategy, but we have. We likely have interviewed you or someone close to you. We know that this is about power to you and you want to know what we know, and one day you will. The question to you - what will those closest to you think of when they find out that you brutally murdered two little girls – two children. Only a coward would do such a thing. We are confident that you have told someone what you have done, or at the very least, they know because of how different you are since the murders”.

I wish I could shake hands with Doug Carter today.

He must have shed many tears and had many sleepless nights.

So ecstatic that these words have come to fruition, at last.

Wishing strength for the families tomorrow as I'm sure their emotions are going to be ricocheting in every direction.

It’s so creepy. Honestly if KK is actually a part of this that will make this even more disturbing.

I finally went back & spent all the time it takes to listen thru MS podcast for the tiny bits of info they have, as they’re pretty much the only source of anything new…..

Per their reporting, KAK has confessed to LE info about the crime that indicates he had at min contemporaneous inside knowledge of it….. more likely facilitation if not outright involvement.

TBH this is already clear once you assume a connection between the a_s catfishing & the crime, as a_s was KAK’s personal account. But info dug up & reported by MS shows KAK’s involvement w/o reference to any a_s link.

per MS, KAK has provided LE with stories about where he was as the crime took place- he claims he was “waiting in red jeep.” He also told LE manner & location of destruction of essential evidence after the crime. Regardless of the truth of these specific claims, his making them to LE constitutes a confession to some level of involvement.

Not clear how KAK is connected to the beast who’s now under arrest for the killings or what his motive was… but that he had some involvement seems established imo.

Hmm... think Libby just asked her sister for a ride, not for her sister to actually join them. I really do think Libby thought they were going to meet A_S that day.

It seemed spur-of-the moment to the family, and perhaps that's because Libby figured out she could get a ride from Kelsi and put it all in place at the last minute. But I think A_S was urging her to show up at the bridge and Libby figured out how to make it happen when she realized her sister would be available to give a ride. My hunch.

jmo

Hi- around the 47 minute mark in this podcast (I confirmed with a mod it’s approved on WS) Kelsie says Libby opens the door and asks her “hey do you want to go to high bridge today? Let’s go there and hang out”. IMO

if I’m reading this article correctly they recovered the clothing pieces that were missing from the scene. I think they’ve also recovered direct evidence either from the home or devices of RA.
YELLOW ROSE, Thank you for the link to a great recap (especially for all the returning posters.) But, I NEVER read this line before. If true, then LE is claiming they knew who the murderer was for 8 months before his arrest???? Holy smokes...do you keep someone like that, who killed innocent children under surveillance 24/7, for 8 months???
"Indiana State Police said in February they know who killed the girls, but say they have insufficient evidence to make an arrest."
(Long article. The info I cited is just under the picture of a handcuffed RL in orange jumpsuit.)

I'm going to remind everyone that the Marshall's Office will be present at the conference on Monday. This is going to be big.
about five minutes in, they mention RA was out of town and they felt they had to announce before he was in custody. That could explain the US Marshals involvement - especially if he left town after a search warrant and search

<modsnip: discussion of random comments on an approved source’s video is not allowed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member