Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be highly suspicious to move towns and he would then have to explain to his family after years of living in the same place why he wanted to suddenly up sticks and leave. He wasn’t a single man who could just do what he wanted , he clearly had an entire life going on.

RA looks like half of the guys in the midwest. Blue jacket, jeans, and a cap are common items of clothing. How many hundreds of chubby guys in and around Delphi have been accused and compared in side-by-sides over the years? His voice isn’t particularly distinct either, and his behavior apparently didn’t send up any red flags to those who know him. Delphi doesn’t need a psych test to figure out why a boring everyman who successfully blended in was overlooked by the public as a suspect.
Exactly. I also think people are way, way overestimating the role and relevance a pharmacy tech has in a town. My town only has one CVS too but I couldn’t tell you anything about the people who work there even though I see them once a month when I pick up prescriptions. It’s not like it’s 1890 and everyone is hanging out at CVS like it’s the local general store. I’m in and out and that’s it.

An example might be they looked like they were on a cross? Whatever it was, I think it was disturbing and upsetting to LE who had to see them. IDK.

jmo
Wait, RI said the scene was non-secular? I've tried to keep up with the thread, but it's been hard. Where did I miss this?

Last edited:
I know many see similarities to the drawings, but I really don’t. IF I worked with him at CVS…family man, decent job, lived there (or nearby) for a long time…I would not have thought of him a BG. Working in such a public place, I’m sure police officers used CVS too, and must not have thought so either. Plus if CVS is a 24 hour location (don’t know if it is), he might have worked the night shift and not even missed work the day of the killings. Another thought is that since there was no school that day, maybe his wife and daughter had gone away for a long weekend, so nobody was on top of his whereabouts.

I think we’ll only get some very basic info at the presser:

They’ll confirm RMA has been charged and what those charges are.
I don’t think they'll disclose anything relating to evidence they have, what led to RMA’s arrest or what, if any, connection there is between KAK and RMA.

We can then start gnashing our teeth and collapsing on the floor from exhaustion.

I think we’ll only get some very basic info at the presser:

They’ll confirm RMA has been charged and what those charges are.
I don’t think they'll disclose anything relating to evidence they have, what led to RMA’s arrest or what, if any, connection there is between KAK and RMA.

We can then start gnashing our teeth and collapsing on the floor from exhaustion.
I agree, I think you’re right about them releasing limited info today. However, if that’s what it takes to protect the integrity of the investigation, to ensure a conviction, then that is fine by me!

Just catching up- i cannot access the above article as am in UK, could somebody please tell me what time the press release is?
3pm our time

Sorry - checking this, I had it as 3pm UK time but people are saying 2pm

Last edited:
Exactly. I also think people are way, way overestimating the role and relevance a pharmacy tech has in a town. My town only has one CVS too but I couldn’t tell you anything about the people who work there even though I see them once a month when I pick up prescriptions. It’s not like it’s 1890 and everyone is hanging out at CVS like it’s the local general store. I’m in and out and that’s it.

Delphi is a town of fewer than 3000 people. So even if folks aren't in the pharmacy very often, they will interact at the post office, the restaurants, the bank, the dentist office, at church, the grocery store, sports events, fund-raisers, auction sales, the library, the municipal office, repair shops, etc.

We don't know how many local people suspected the accused. But I feel fairly certain, that once he was named, there will be many who will say they were suspicious but mistrusted their judgement.

Delphi is a town of fewer than 3000 people. So even if folks aren't in the pharmacy very often, they will interact at the post office, the restaurants, the bank, the dentist office, at church, the grocery store, sports events, fund-raisers, auction sales, the library, the municipal office, repair shops, etc.

We don't know how many local people suspected the accused. But I feel fairly certain, that once he was named, there will be many who will say they were suspicious but mistrusted their judgement.
If RA is indeed charged with the murders, I hope one of the lessons will be for people to trust their intuitions more often. Even if you feel silly or “Nah, it probably isn’t him, he’s so nice…”, if you have any reasonable suspicion - make the call, report the tip. Worst case scenario is that they’ll be checked out and cleared - a minor inconvenience for the person.

Allen’s home was searched the same week that another man accused of a charge unrelated to the murders but discovered during the investigation, Kegan Kline, was facing a pre-trial hearing in Miami County.
Oct 20, 2022. The pretrial hearing lasted 4 minutes, was previously scheduled, it was via zoom with the press present, and was a formality, part of the trial process. Nothing to do with Delphi.
"During a four-minute hearing Thursday, Kline appeared on video from the Miami County jail with his attorney. Neither defense or prosecution had any matters to bring before the court. Kline’s attorney said he continues to review discovery with the prosecution."

This summer, Kline’s attorney successfully postponed his client’s hearing, with the prosecutor’s acquiescence, so that “negotiations” could take place.

Those “negotiations” or results from the searches were not referenced during Kline’s hearing as the judge moved forward with setting court dates in December and January, and, at this time, there is no known connection between Kline and the murders.
The above is inaccurate. The plea negotiations were in Dec 2021, and had nothing to do trial setting this last summer. The judge did not set the trial date at the last pretrial hearing on Oct 20, 2020, it was set in Sept 2022.

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/c...red*/531-d529b185-f5e9-4ba9-972d-f10c6ae98d13

Court schedule

Oh just seeing this tonight:

"Allen was arrested on Oct. 26, a week after sources tell Fox 59 News that investigators converged on his house with a search warrant, seizing his car and digging through a firepit out back."

I don't know how I missed it.

“seizing his car” - that’s nothing small.

Thanks in advance to all those who will post the correct links to the presser for us guys in the UK etc. It is really appreciated. Hopefully today signals the beginning of the end of this horrendous tragedy and the start of justice for those who deserve it most.

Thanks in advance to all those who will post the correct links to the presser for us guys in the UK etc. It is really appreciated. Hopefully today signals the beginning of the end of this horrendous tragedy and the start of justice for those who deserve it most.
Due to U.K clock change there is at the moment a 4 hour time difference between U.K and Indiana so press conference will be 2pm U.K time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbhe224