IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone recommend a good local reporter to follow on this case?

ITA - that FB group is completely out of control. I've seen it all before in many cases in the past 7 years or so. I think I could do a research paper on the phenomenon.

ITA - that FB group is completely out of control. I've seen it all before in many cases in the past 7 years or so. I think I could do a research paper on the phenomenon.

I'll bet that would be an interesting read!!

I live in MN and Jacob Wetterling is 'known by all'. That kidnapper/perv'/murderer lived locally. AND he'd committed other unsolved crimes of kidnapping/perv' molestation I believe 'in the area'. I WANT TO KNOW if there could be a serial nutjob loose in the USA now who's interest is to murder 2 little girls?? I wish the police would tell us WHERE on their bodies the girls were shot (I assume they were shot) - WHERE the killer shot would be telltale about killer's feelings toward little girls...

I am sorry to say that there are probably people in every city and town across the country who have an interest in murdering people. There are nutjobs everywhere.

[/B]

Depending on how often he's on social media or even watches the news (not everyone is on, 24/7), he may have not even heard a word about the investigation. He may have a head-cold. Had an out of town business meeting or family event... I could probably list a hundred reasons. I prefer to give the benefit of the doubt. I'm kind of a sap that way.

Me too LOL I only know about most of what I know about because of WS. It's kind of silly to assume everyone is watching the exact same situations unfold as we are. Heck if it weren't for me, DH wouldn't know anything going on in the world that doesn't come across MSM on the tv at work... that he ignores!

Haha Heyits.

I might go and add some really cool pics to my profile before the snooping begins...like this...

attachment.php

Attachments

• funny pictures of people 11.jpg
    funny pictures of people 11.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 726
The second Facebook account for Libby had 7 friends.

One looks like the guy on the photo they're seeking

Ron Wilkins from JCOnline has articles (and is in the FB group). I don't know him just saw his posts and article

Me too LOL I only know about most of what I know about because of WS. It's kind of silly to assume everyone is watching the exact same situations unfold as we are. Heck if it weren't for me, DH wouldn't know anything going on in the world that doesn't come across MSM on the tv at work... that he ignores!

Oh I totally agree. I know lots of people who never watch the news at all, purposefully to avoid all of the crap :(. WE HERE are absolutely in the minority.

The second Facebook account for Libby had 7 friends.

One looks like the guy on the photo they're seeking

Could you please post a link to that FB page? We're allowed to post FB links of the victims.

Facebook group is insane. No matter what one says (I don't dare say anything) you will be called out, insulted, told one thing or the other. It's almost absurdist. And dismal in regard to logic and compassion.

Disturbing to read. Sociologically fascinating.

Please post links to the girls' 3 FB accounts !!! tyia !!! (It's hopeless to search for them because there are a zillion posts about each of them...)

On Primetime Justice, Sgt. Riley would not comment on how they got the photos of the man. He would not confirm or deny that there are trail cameras. He also wouldn't comment on the girls' phones at all. He said he didn't want to compromise the investigation.

Good. My first thought when I saw the video package on GMA this morning and someone said the girl's phone was pinging in town was if a perp had the phone he's gotten rid of it now - lead dead and gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha Heyits.

I might go and add some really cool pics to my profile before the snooping begins...like this...

attachment.php

Haha [emoji23] I can see the posts now! That is a fantastic picture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/16/police-on-scene-serving-warrant-at-delphi-home/

This is really the most bizarre investigation I've seen yet.

"As of 9:15 p.m. Thursday, Riley said nothing may come from the warrant. He said evidence can always change, but as of now, he doesn’t expect anything.
Riley said this could be the first of many to come. He said investigators plan to search more homes as they receive more tips. He said as long as they can get a judge to sign off on a warrant, they plan on searching the home.
No arrests have been made."
[FONT=&amp]

Looks like we're in for a long wait, while they go through every person that 'might' be their POI?

Why not wait for DNA?

This is nuts. I can't believe the FBI is agreeing to this.[/FONT]

Oh goodness - I've been out of pocket for the past few hours and now there are hundreds of posts. I told my poor husband I couldn't talk to him right now because I needed to check on the girls. Can I cheat and ask for an update? (I promise to go read the hundreds of posts.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV